Ch. 23: Dilemas

<~Austin's POV:

It was great to see my girls again. Ally looked so beautiful as always and Annie has grown so much. But it I feel like she has no idea who I am. Which is completely understandable. She was only three months old when I left and now half a year later...yeah I'm a total stranger to her.

"So how long are you staying?" Ally asks. She bites her lip nervously.

"I have to leave tomorrow." I mutter.

A tear fell down Ally's face. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Please don't cry babe." I say gently as I stroke her hair and rub her back.

Ally sniffed, "I-I'm gonna go lie down for a moment. My head really hurts." Ally groans. She lays down on the couch holding her head.

"You gonna be alright?" I ask.

She nods, "I-it's just a headache." She cringes.

I feel her forehead and it's hot. Boiling hot, "Ally your burning up." I say getting worried.

Ally rolled over, "I'm okay. Just a bit sick." She groaned.

I lifted her head up and sat down, placing her head on my lap, "Okay babe, but if it gets any worse in taking you to the hospital."

~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:

I don't know what's wrong but all of a sudden my head was throbbing in pain. I don't know if it's because Austin came home and I'm just too excited or if I'm just catching the flu. Austin was rubbing my forehead for me. It was making me feel better. It was relaxing and I'm almost asleep.

"Feeling any better?" Austin asked.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

Austin kissed my forehead and then continued massaging it.

~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:

I felt horrible...Ally is sick now..when I come back to visit. I wish she felt okay.

"Ally?" I questioned. I felt like she had fallen asleep.

There's no response. I nudged her to try and wake her up.

"Ally? Please wake up." I say getting a little worried.

I nudged her again and then I realized she's not asleep.

I jump up to dial 911.

"911 emergency center. What can I help you with, caller." A lady asked calmly.

"My girlfriend is sick! I think she might have fainted!" I said quickly. I was scared. I didn't know what was happening to Ally.

~~~~~~

Not long after I had called an ambulance was here to take Ally. She was carried into the ambulance. It made my heart sink.

I held Annie who was crying for her mommy.

I walk towards the ambulance to get in but I was pushed back.

"Sorry sir, but you can't ride in an ambulance with a baby." A man said to me.

I frowned and stomped off. I mean Ally can't go by herself. Annie was still crying.

"Ssshhhh. It's alright sweetie. Mommy will be okay." I said calmly and kissed Annie's head.

I guess I'm taking the car. I buckled Annie up and drove to the hospital.

I walked into the hospital quickly. Annie was in my arms sucking on her thumb. I didn't like the idea of bringing Annie into the hospital but I had no choice.

"Excuse me...where is Ally Dawson?" I asked the lady at the front desk. I tried to stay calm but I was feeling more anxious as the minutes ticked by.

"Sir what are you doing with that young child?" The woman demanded ignoring my question.

I frowned at her. She doesn't know the whole story. She doesn't know how complicated my life is!

"Her mom is in the hospital! Please tell me where I can find Ally Dawson!" I demanded.

She glared at me, "Wait right over there. You can't see her now." The lady told me pointing to some chairs across the room.

I frowned at her and crossed the room to wait in the waiting room. I felt so horrible. I was worried, angry, sad, and scared all at the same time.

Annie rested her head on my chest, still sucking her thumb. I hugged her.

"Don't worry. You'll see mommy soon." I whispered.

A doctor walked into the room. Like every doctor he had a serious, scary look on his face.

"Your here for Ally Dawson?" He questioned, standing in front of me.

"Yes. Can I see her now?" I ask standing up.

The doctor nodded, "Yes however she is sleeping." He informed me.

"Sleeping? Why is she sleeping?" I ask.

"We haven't figured that out yet. She may be in a coma." He said.

"How would have she gotten in a coma. She never hit her head." I say confused.

The doctor shrugged, "We will do our best to find out what's wrong. We think she will be awake within the next 24 hours."

I sighed and walked into the room Ally was in. She was very pale. I don't understand why this happened to her. She was fine but then she got a headache and now this.

Annie recognized her mother right away and was pointing at Ally wanting to be with her.

I sat on a chair beside the bed.

"Please wake up Ally...I love you so much." I say almost begging.

Silence. That's all that's around.

"Annie needs you." I paused and sighed, "I need you."

A nurse walked in the room.

"Mr. Moon I'm afraid I must ask you to leave." The nurse said kindly.

"Why? Visiting hours aren't over until five." I retort. I can't leave Ally. I'm the only one here with her.

"Its not that but the doctor says you need to leave or bring your daughter home. She can get sick here you know." The nurse replied just as nicely as before.

I sighed in defeat. She was right. I really want to stay with Ally but I know Ally would want me to keep Annie safe.

"I'll be out in five minutes." I sighed.

The nurse nodded and left.

I turned back to Ally. I wish she would wake up. I kiss her forehead and brush her hair out of her face, "Goodbye Ally, I will see you soon. Please get better." I said.

~~~~~~

I left the hospital feeling just as terrible as before. At lease I came back from tour now or what would have happened to Ally if she fainted and no one knew? That thought made me feel sick. And then I remembered the tour! I still have six more months to be on tour! I can't leave Ally and Annie. I'm leaving tomorrow! Who's going to watch over Ally and Annie! Her parents moved to Africa and mine are....dead. Trish and Dez are not qualified. And who is going to take care of Annie while Ally is in the hospital? I can't take her with me...but I might have to. I swear this tour is messing up my whole life.

Just walking in the door is stressful since Stephanie decided to call. Shes always calling me at the worst possible times!

"Austin! Get ready your leaving tonight instead of tomorrow!" Stephanie said franticly.

"I can't! I can't leave tomorrow either.." I shouted.

"Austin you have to finish your tour." Stephanie said. I could tell I scared her with the shouting.

"No I can't. Ally is in the hospital and I need to take care of Annie." I tried to explain to her but she went on and on with her own solutions.

"Ally has her family and they can watch Annie." Stephanie recommended.

"Ally's family moved to Africa two years ago!" I reminded her angrily. Now she was wasting my time.

Stephanie sighed, "Then I guess Ally with have to be alone and you'll need to take Annie with you."

With anger I hung up the phone. Stephanie is acting so clueless! She doesn't understand the situation. I can't just leave Ally all alone. She needs someone to comfort her in that hospital. And take Annie on tour? That shouldn't even be an option...but what else do I do?

I sighed in frustration running a hand through my hair. I wish I didn't care so much. Maybe it would have been better if I wouldn't have taken Ally back. Then I'd still be that selfish, big headed rockstar with fans. No. I'm glad that I chose to be with Ally.

I heard a knock on the door and then Stephanie barged in.

"Alright Austin. It's time to leave. We're flying over to Europe tonight! We have to hurry!" She said snapping her fingers at me.

I shook my head, "I already told you I can't..."I said.

"You have to now let's go! You can take Annie along." Stephanie urges me.

"I can't take Annie with that's dangerous and what about Ally!" I say frowning at Stephanie.

"Ally will be fine. She has friends, I hope. And as soon as Ally gets better you can bring Annie home." Stephanie said she was quite hesitant saying the last part.

But I actually like that then I'd get to see Ally again!

"Alright fine." I agreed.

"Okay then lets go!" She said dragging my bag out the door.

I smiled at Annie, "Looks like your coming on tour." I say. I was still a little nervous about taking Annie but I had to. But maybe it will be fun having Annie with. Or a huge disaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yes new chapter! Dramatic new chapter. Haha. So what do you think will happen next? Did you like this chapter? I think the next chapter will be up Friday or Saturday maybe earlier depends on how many comments and votes I get.

Thanks for reading! Oh and one more thing this book had like 6000 reads! Wow! Thanks guys!(:

-Emma(: