Ch. 20: Feeling Stressed

<~Ally's POV:

The ride home from the hospital was silent. All I heard were the other cars speeding past us. Austin didn't make a sound either. I don't know why but I'm kind of disappointed. At first when I found out I was pregnant again, I was horrified but now that I know Austin was happy about it...I was excited. And now it was all a dream. A dream that was real, in it's own way. Either way I already have one baby to take care of and that's enough for now.

We arrived home. I walked into the house. Austin walked in behind me. We were both silent.

Jillian appeared holding Annie. I reached out to hold her. Jillian passes Annie over to me and I kiss Annie's forehead.

"Thanks." Austin said to Jillian, handing her the money she had earned.

"Thank you." Jillian said smiling. She walked out the door.

I held Annie close to me. I still haven't said a thing. Annie was awake now. It's weird how babies always know when the parents are home.

I laid Annie down, "I'm gonna go take a bath." I sighed.

"Mind if I join you?" Austin asked smiling at me.

"Someone needs to watch Annie." I replied.

His face fell, "Okay." He agreed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "See ya in a bit." I smiled going into the bathroom for my bath. A bath sounded so relaxing right now. I filled up the bathtub and stripped out of my clothes before climbing into the tub and letting the warm water wash all my stress away.

~~~~~~~

45 minutes later I crawled back out of the warm water. Back into my crazy stressful life. I dried off running the towel over my body. I winced as I dried off my arms where all my cutting marks were. The scabs were peeling off as I dried off my arms, causing my pain.

I got dressed in my pajamas. Austin was waiting for me downstairs. He was watching something on TV.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied with no amount of happiness.

He opened up his arms, gesturing for me to sit with him. I faked a smile and went and sat on his lap, leaning up against his warm chest. I rested my head on him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked kissing the top of my head.

I shook my head. He hugged me tightly.

"Baby, it's alright." He whispered.

"I guess it's just, I'm a bit...sad." I say pausing in the middle of my sentence.

He sighs.

"I didn't want another baby but I got attached to it quickly. Even though there wasn't an it." I said confusing myself, but I knew he understood.

"Don't worry. We have one baby to take care of and maybe someday we'll have more." Austin says. Why is he so good at comforting me?

"I know, but I'm just a little upset." I sighed.

"Babe, I am too. But we have to get over it." Austin said. His words made me wanna cry. I can't just forget!

"I know.." I say hiding my face in his shirt. He rubbed my back and we were silent for awhile. Sometimes quiet time is the best.

My eyes were drooping, barely open. Suddenly Austin's cellphone rang, echoing through the entire house. I jumped up. Annie was crying now. How can such a quiet, peaceful moment turn into a disaster in the blink of an eye.

"Sorry." Austin mouthed to me as he answered his phone.

I rocked Annie in my arms trying to keep her from crying.

"Shhh, daddy's on the phone." I whispered and her crying slowed down.

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I felt bad for having my cellphone so loud. I woke up Annie and startled Ally, she was nearly asleep on my lap.

Ug it's Stephanie.

"Hi Stephanie." I said rolling my eyes. I did not want to talk to her.

"Austin. Gosh your impossible to get ahold of." She said. I frowned.

"What is it Stephanie? I'm a little busy." I blurt. I hated talking to this woman.

"Have you forgotten who you are?" Stephanie asked angrily.

"I'm Austin Moon." I sighed. I tapped my fingers on the wall impatiently.

"Exactly. Your fans are going crazy. You haven't been doing your job. It's been two months since your last concert which you didn't even do!" She scolded.

"I know...but I don't know if I can be Austin Moon, famous rockstar anymore." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" She asked. She wasn't too happy.

"I'm too busy. I need to take care of my family." I replied.

"Austin...what about your fans? They're your family too." She reminded me.

"I-I can't." I stuttered. I was basically giving up my career. I didn't want too but it was best.

"Well it doesn't matter because you'll make it up to them." She said.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Your going on tour. And there's no getting out of this one." Stephanie says.

"What! When? And for how long? We never talked about this!" I shouted. I was mad now...

"In two weeks for a year. I told you to take the short one earlier but you didn't listen." She said.

I kicked at the wall, I was angry, "I can't leave Ally for a year!" I exclaimed.

"Well you have to and you will!" Stephanie says.

"N-"

"Your plane will pick you up in two weeks where you will be flown to Chicago. That's were your first show is." Stephanie interrupts.

"But, I can't be gone for a year!" I said tears were forming in my eyes.

"Sorry Austin, but I've already scheduled your concerts. Your going whether you like it or not." Stephanie said sternly.

"Stephanie!" I shouted.

"I'll see you in two weeks. Goodbye Austin." Stephanie said and hung up.

I nearly threw my phone at the wall. I can't go on tour for a year! That's way to long! Ally and Annie need me. I can't just leave. How am I going to tell Ally because it looks like I'm going whether I like it or not. But why a year? I can't miss another year of my daughters life. I'd miss her first birthday and so much more! I just don't know what to do anymore.

I walked back into the other room. Ally was sitting in the rocking chair, rocking back and forth. She had Annie, asleep in her arms.

"Are you okay Austin? You look stressed." Ally said. She stopped rocking to look at me.

"I'm okay." I say scratching the back of my neck, "I just love you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So here's the next chapter! I guess I added more drama. Hehe idk for sure what's gonna happen. I'm always planning. Maybe next time I'll give spoilers if that's what you guys want. Haha

Please comment and vote! See ya later!

~Emma(: