Ch. 26: It Means Nothing

<~Ally's POV:

"Goodbye Aunt Judy!" I called as I waved my aunt out the door.

She gave me a quick hug...for thee thousandth time!

"Oh goodbye dear, I'll miss you! Call me when Annie and Austin get home! I'd love to meet them!" She says.

Now I'm just annoyed. She finally stepped off my doorstep and began her way to her car. She waved as she drove off.

Finally. She's gone. That was a long four hours to just sit here and listen to her say the same thing over and over again! No wonder I never called her up.

I collapsed on the couch, resting my hand over my forehead. Now I need to get to the airport, but I'm so tired. I guess I'll just have to suck it up. Besides I can sleep on the plane.

~~~~~~

"Flight 210 to Europe!"

I heard my plane being announced and rushed into the stream of people pushing and shoving to get to their planes. I had one of my bags with me. The bag with my phone and other important things in it.

I boarded the plane and had all my stuff needed for the plane ride in my lap. Sweet! I have a whole row to myself! Well at least for now. I sat down and began arranging my things for the flight.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" They asked politely.

"No. You can sit here." I mumble leaning down, stuffing some things under my chair. I sat up and flipped my hair out of my face and I saw...

"Cody!" I nearly choked. So he was the polite man asking to sit here! This man is following me.

"Ally, I didn't even recognize you." He says smiling. He put an arm around me but I pushed him away.

"Cody." I sighed, "Why are you following me?!"

"I'm not. I'm just going to Europe to see my cousin." He explains attempting to put his arm around me again only this time I slap his arm away.

"Ow." Cody mutters, keeping his arm close to his chest.

I glared at him, "You better not try anything on me. After you tried to rape me I'm surprised your even on a plane."

He laughed, "I didn't try to rape you." He smirked. He knows that's not true, "Besides it's not rape if you like it."

I slapped him, "Your disgusting!" I snap. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Cody smirked again, "And just think we have this whole plane ride to spend together."

I think I just literally barfed up my dinner an swallowed it again. I reached for a bag just in case.

"What's wrong, baby?" Cody asks.

"I've told you before DON'T call me babe!" I shout. A few people around me turned to look at me.

"But babe, you are a babe." Cody says irritating me.

I feel my cheeks heating up. He's making me angry, "I'd shut up now, Cody." I growl.

All he does is laugh. I try to ignore him and stare out the window at the clouds flying below. I hope we're almost there. I check my phone...it's only been an hour.

"So how's Annie?" Asks Cody.

"She's fine." I replied. I picture Annie in my head. I miss her so much.

"Where is she?"

I sighed "With Austin." I really miss him too.

"So are you two married yet?" Cody teases.

"No, but I wish we were." I say beginning to zone out. All I could think about right now was Annie and Austin.

"Why would you want to be married to Austin? He's a stupid rockstar that raped you and dumped you." Cody laughed. He wants me on his side.

"Because I love him and none of that is true!" I clarify.

He laughs again, "Oh it's all true."

I shake my head, I was running out of things to say.

"Alright then why did you raise Annie all alone? That's right because he dumped you."

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to ignore the hurtful things he was saying. I could feel tears coming. I tried my best to hold them in but for the third time today I burst out crying. This is too much. I can't live without Austin and Annie without getting so emotional.

Cody starred at me and snaked his arm around my back. He scooted closer to me. I didn't push him away, instead I laid my head down on his shoulder. I cried into his shoulder. I didn't care that I was close to him anymore.

I felt his lips brush up against my cheek and then they were on my lips. He was kissing me hard. He pulled me out of my seat and onto his lap. He kept me close so I couldn't pull away, but I wasn't going to. I kissed him back. I needed a kiss so bad I would take one from anybody. Even Cody. As soon as I kissed him back I could tell Cody was getting excited. He pushed me up against the window, still not breaking the kiss. His tongue made its way into my mouth. This is where I draw the line. I brought my hands up to his chest and shoved him away from me.

"Cody! Get off!" I demanded. I hit at him but he got out of the way in time.

I sat as far away as I could from him. I can't believe that just happened! How could I even let it happen!

"That was great." Cody says smirking. He reached over and twirled his finger around in my hair.

"Stop!" I say batting at his hand.

I felt terrible. I just kissed someone who isn't my boyfriend. What kind of a person does that! Especially someone who has a baby! What the hell is wrong with me.

More tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt guiltily. I gently touched my lips, they were slightly swollen. Shit, Austin is going to notice.

"Hey, if Austin dumps you again...I'll be there for you." Cody says as if he read my mind, but that did not make me feel any better. We may have kissed but that doesn't change the fact that I don't like him. The kiss meant nothing. I just missed kissing Austin so much that I needed something.

No no no. Austin isn't going to leave me. He will understand right? We are a family, he can't leave our family. But he has before...is he going to do it again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short. The next one will be longer. So what do you think? Also I probably won't put an authors note at the end of every chapter anymore. So if you don't see it everything don't freak out lol. Please comment and vote! Next chapter will be up soon!

-Emma