Chapter 32

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 32

Harry's POV

"Hi, I have a appointment with Mark Johnson." I tell the blond receptionist. She looks up, a fake smile appearing on her face.

"Yes, I'm guessing you're Mr. Styles?" She asks in a high pitched voice, her pink glossed lips doing a weird move.

"Yes"

"Well, his office is at the end of the hallway on the right." She points at the hallway which is supposed to lead me the office.

"Thanks" I murmur, slowly walking towards the office.

The boys took the news lightly. They said that they already saw the whole dating part coming and that the whole paparazzi thing is just a part of the job and we have no other option then just  to deal with it.

Management on the other hand called me right after I told Rose about how she fainted, making me leave her in a venerable state. I couldn't ignore the call! It would only get me in more trouble. They told me I had to come now,  and they quickly set up a meeting with Mark, who's one of the most important persons in our management team. I have seriously no idea what to expect, I never talked to the man before! Which makes me worry even more.

Finally I reach the the door of his office, his name neatly graved into the dark wood. I knock twice, my foot nervously tapping on the ground.

"Come in"

I enter the office, the aged brown haired man looking op from his paperwork.

"Harry! You're here, good! Sit down." Mark points at the chair in front of him, a polite smile on his face as types something into his laptop.

Here we go!

***

"So, you understand what to do?" Mark asks, with a sympathetic look on his face.

I nod, still a little bit unsure."But won't it get worse? The fans will definitely not like it!"

"Your fans don't like rumours! they want to know it for sure! So as soon as you cleared everything up, most of them will understand!" He explains.

"And the paps?" I don't know... I just don't  know what to think about all of this. In a way I'm scared what everybody will think. What if Rose only gets more hate because of this?

"At this moment we aren't going to worry about the paps! It's the fans who have to buy your concerttickets and albums, not the paps!"

I nod again, biting my lip. "Okay" I sigh.

"Great! So I'm going to plan everything for tonight! You don't have to worry about that!" He focuses on his laptop again, allowing me to leave this place.

How am I going to do this?

Rose's POV

I check my phone again, still nothing from Harry. Maybe he really is in trouble? I've read that a management controls a lot of things! That they aren't happy with all the rumours, I understand but it isn't Harry's fault

"Honey?" My mother appears in the door frame of my bedroom, smiling weakly. "I'm really sorry but there's a emergency at work, I really have to go!" I can tell by the way she looks at me she's feeling guilty.

After I called her this afternoon to tell what happened with the paparazzi, she was determined to make me stay at home. And since no one   found out where I live yet, it was a good decision. She has always been way to overprotective when I was sick or something else physically was wrong. Yeah, she's a Doctor and it is her job to keep cool around sick people but as soon as it is about her 'little girl' she's the overprotective mother.

"I'm okay mum! Go do your job" I smile widely at her, trying to convince her that there's really nothing to worry about.

"Okay! Remember to eat, I'll leave some money on the coffee table okay!" She walks over to me and presses a wet kiss on my cheek. "Bye Rosey"

"Bye mom, now go before you are too late!" I push her out of my room, both of us laughing.

I let myself fall onto my bed as  I hear her stumble down the stairs before leaving the house. So, what know... I check my phone again, It's been almost a hour since Harry left for his meeting! It can't take that long, right?

The sound of the doorbell makes me look up, wondering who that could be. It's probably mum who forgot her keys. I sigh, lazily walking trough the house towards the front door. I open it, the cold air making me shiver.

"Harry" I say surprised when my eyes meet the curly haired boy. "What are you doing here?"

"What?  I can't come visit my most favourite girl in the world?" He gives me a warm hug. 

"You're so cheesy" I laugh, burrying my face in his chest.

He chuckles "Anyways, I brought some Starbucks" 

I quickly break our contact, my eyes searching for the brown bag. I smile when I see Harry hiding it behind his back. "Give me that!" I demand, trying to stay as serious as I can.

"What's the magical word?" He grins playfully. 

"Please?" 

"No"

"What is it then?" I giggle softly, not minding at all that he's acting like a four year old.

"Harry Styles is incredibly hot and handsome and sweet and cute an.."

"That's enough" I cut him off.

"Well?"

I sigh, making him chuckle. "Harry Styles is incredibly hot and handsome and sweet and cute and I'm a very lucky girl" I repeat, adding the last part which makes his smile grow even wider. Giving me a quick kiss on my lips before handing me the bag.

Like a dog who just found a delicious bone I run towards the living room, holding the bag tightly in my hands. What can I say, I just love Starbucks. 

I open it, finding two big cups with steaming liquid. I take in the scent, looking for a name so I can figure out which one is mine. My eyes widen when my eyes land on the question written on the white cup with a black marker.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N: 

SOOOO, I know it's short again but I'll update tuesday again :)

I also posted the first chapter of my Zayn fanfic called; Unexpected & Complicated.. Please check it out it will make me very happy! Not that I can get any happier right know since I almost reached 10K :) 

Love you guysss :) Oh and what do you think of my new username?

Byeee xx