Chapter 19

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 19

Rose's POV

"I-I'm sorry Luke... I just... I-I can't." I gently push him of me.

He looks me in the eye. A smirk plastered on his face. "You like Harry don't yah?"

Is it that obvious? Huh? How does he know?

"How do you know?"

"Well... I don't know! It's just my feeling..."

"But why would you kiss me then?"

"Just wanted to make sure!"

'Just wanted to make sure!' what if I had feelings that would have came along with that kiss, then it would have mean a lot to me and nothing to him!

I want to yell at him for being used, because I definitely feel like that. Even though it isn't true. But he already walks to his car screaming "He likes you too!".

He likes me too...

Those four words keep running through my mind while I watch Luke drive away.

Butterflies irrupt my stomach.

He likes me too! And I'm so silly not to realise that when he sings for me, but after I ran away from him.

-----------------------

"So, I want to know everything!" My mother says taking a sip of her water, placing her empty plate on the side.

My mother decided it was a good idea to go out for dinner, so here we are. Even though I'm tired... As tired as a tired turtle... Alright that doesn't make sense! See, I'm that tired.

"Mum, I already told you everything!"

"Yeah, you told me about the shows and how amazing Ed is and blablablablabla!"

"What else do you want to hear? There's nothing else!"

"Did you meet any cute boys?" She grins.

I freeze at her question, feeling my cheeks burn, only one word running through my mind.

Harry...

Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry.

"I KNEW IT!" She cheers making a couple of people turn their heads in our direction.

Aaah she knows me too well...

"U-u-uuhhm I-I" I stumble making her laugh.

"Who is it? What's his name?"

I can't lie to her!

"H-Harry" I tell her, smiling weakly.

She wants to say something but gets cut off by her pager. She grabs it out of her purse looking at it with a frown.

"Oh seriously?" She pouts.

"What's wrong?"

"Emergency at the hospital!" She sighs. "Oh noo! You have to tell me about that Harry boy as soon as I get home okay?"

"Okay, go! Before you're too late!"

"God! I'm a horrible mother." She hands me her credit card so I can pay. "You don't mind?"

"No mum! You're a surgeon, you have to work! And I'm really tired so I'm probably going to sleep!" I smile.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek, grabs her purse and coat and walks out of the restaurant, leaving me behind.

For the first time in my life I'm actually happy with that pager! How am I going to explain the whole Harry thing to my mother!? I don't even get it myself.

-------------------

I walk out of the restaurant, the cold London air embracing me.

I wrap my jacket tighter around my body, walking down the street.

I have to talk to Harry! I have to make the whole runaway thing right!  

But maybe he doesn't want to talk to me...

Loud cheers fill the air, my eyes land on a club at the end of the street.

I start to walk faster not really wanting to be around drunk people, but freeze when I see a couple of guys punching and kicking a curly haired boy.

I immediately recognise him.

Harry

A/N:

So, this morning I woke up at 6 in the morning -.- And I was bored so I wrote this... It's really short! Yup :( 

It's just that I wanted to give you guys something before I go to France...

And I don't want to go to France bc I don't know if there's wifi, and I want to post chappies and I want to see the Best Song Ever Video :( And I love:

-Harvey 

-Marcel 

-Leeroy 

-Jonny 

And whatever Zayn the supermodel is called :)

But if there's wifi I'll try to post a new chapter okay? Because I hate the fact that I used a cliffhanger, but it just needed to happen this way... I don't know why...

So you'll hear from me next week (luckily it's only a week:))

Sorry for this AN which is almost as long as the chapter haha :)

Bye :)

Xx

P.s Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you want to :) It will make me happy haha :)