Chapter 31

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 31

Rose's POV

"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY? BACK OFF!" I hear a familiar voice scream, that being the only clear sound reaching my ears.

Wait... That's Harry!

"HARRY" I try to scream, but no sound is leaving my mouth.

What's going on? Why am I not able to talk? What's all that noise?

I try to open my eyes. Maybe he'll be here right beside me, I'll be okay.

But my eyelids are too heavy forcing me to keep them closed.

"HARRY" I try again, but I can only hear the words echo inside my head.

Why is this happening? I was just walking to Harry's, right? Maybe I got hit by a car or something... Maybe I'm in a coma! I've read millions of times that people who are in a coma can always hear and feel the people who are around them. But what if I never wake up again. What I'll be forever stuck, here in this darkness.

"Baby, it's going to be okay! I'm going to get you out of here!" Harry's voice interrupts my thoughts.

I feel him lift me up, whispering calming words in my ear.

I can't be in a coma! This is all to real!

Again, I try to open my eyes, feeling my eyelids getting lighter by the second. 

I can do this!

Harry´s POV

I pick her up, trying to get trough the massive crowd of paparazzi. It seems like the group is getting bigger and bigger by the minute.

Those people are just so inhuman. How can you do this?

She freaking fainted!

She doesn't deserve this!

And it's all my fault! I should have looked outside! It's kind of obvious that there would be paparazzi! Why am I so stupid? 

She needed me and I screwed up!

I finally break through the flashing lights and screaming people. This will be all over the news by tonight!

It's only going to get worse!

And what if she gets a fear of paparazzi. She could freak out every time she sees someone with a camera! I've seen so many celebrities who are just paranoia!

It'd be all my fault!

I look down at her, her eyes fluttering open. She opens her mouth, trying to say something but closes it when nothing comes out! Panic clearly noticeable in her eyes. Making me feel even more guilty.

"Shh" I try to calm her. "It's all going to be okay! I'm going to bring you upstairs and make you a cup of tea!" I smile, hoping it will calm her down a little. Even though the last thing I could possibly be right know is  happy.

A weak smile appears on her face, showing me she appreciates it.

***

It's been two hours since the whole incident.

After I brought her inside, ignoring every question a pap asked me, I layed her on my bed. Her eyes closing almost immediately when her body touched the soft mattress. 

I just sat there, holding her in my arms, my mind going everywhere.

What am I going to tell her mum? And the boys?

They don't even know about us!

And by biggest issue; Management.

I didn't tell them about Rose, I'm even surprised they didn't call today, with all the rumours going around.

How are they going to react if they hear about this?

I've been thinking about that until the doorbell rang. The Doctor I called when I entered the house, finally arriving.

He's still with her now, while I'm walking around my living room. Hoping there's nothing to worry about.

Maybe she hit her head to hard... Or something like that.

"Mr Styles?" The heavy voice of the doctor snaps me out of my thoughts, my head shooting towards the tall man standing in the door frame. 

"Doctor!" I smile weakly, pointing at the couch, referring him to sit down.

He smiles back, settling himself on the couch, waiting for me to sit down next to him before he starts talking.

"She's doing fine! She's only in shock, that's why she can't remember the paparazzi and why she wasn't able to speak! But that's all okay now, she can talk again and if I was you I should tell her about the whole incident before she finds out in another way! Remember to talk slowly and be understandable because it's really hard for her. And beside a small concussion that's it! There's nothing to worry about! Just let her rest for a couple of days and she'll be totally fine!"

I sigh in relief, brushing my hand trough my curls.

Thank god!

A/N: 

Filler, I'm sorry!

Hope you liked it though :) 

Remember to tell me if you still like this story :)  Oh and I'm thinking about changing my username into; DreamingOnMySide ... Tell me what you think about that one :)

xx

P.s Sorry for any mistakes, typed this really fast :) haha