Chapter 5

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 5

Stuart's POV

I feel cold embracing my body, I try to find the blanket but I desperately fail.

I rub my eyes and look at the time.. 2.38 PM... SHIT... we have the sound check at 3.15 PM.

Quickly I jump out of bed, grab my clothes and put them on.

When I enter the living room I see Ed, Rose and Adam sleeping on the floor, popcorn lying around them and empty beer bottles everywhere.

Oh.. shit... this is not happening... not today...

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS!" I scream.

Rose's POV

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS!" I hear someone scream.

I rub my eyes trying to see who it is, but my sight is blurry. Then I feel the horrible headache and the.. As fast as I can I stand up and run towards the toilet.

Ed's POV

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS!" I hear Stuart scream.

"DON"T SCREAM! IT HURTS" I scream back.

I see Rose run towards the toilet. Well.. I guess I'm not the only one with a hangover.

What happened last night?

Adam's POV

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS" I hear far far away.

And then I fall asleep. Again.

Rose's POV

I flush the toilet, and lean against the wall.

I never ever had a hangover like this.. seriously what happened last night? I try to remember, but the only thing I see is black, black and again black.

The headache is getting worse, I should get some painkillers and drink some water. Slowly I walk towards the kitchen.

"Hi Ed." I say when I see him sitting at the table.

"Hi" he says staring at his glass with water.

"Do you have any idea what happened last night?" He still looks at his glass.

"Nope, you?"

"No"

"How's Adam?" I fill my glass with water and swallow the painkiller.

"I don't know, he sleeps really deep, even Stuart can't wake him."

"Ow,"

"So idiots, Adam still doesn't wake up and you have to be at the arena in 10 minutes. So I suggest that you guys go take a quick shower and change in some clean clothes." Stuart says with a face full of annoyance.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Ed already walks towards his room.

"I'm going too" I look at Stuart.

He nods and I walk away.

••••••••••••

"ROSEEEEEEEE" Stanley screams.

"STANLEEEEEEY" I scream back laughing at his happy face.

"Can I be honest honey?" He gives me a serious glare.

"Yeah, always."

"You look like crap, I'm going to need a lot of make-up if I want to make you beautiful."

"Thank you, that's so nice." I chuckle.

"Yeah you're welcome.. but Rose seriously what happened? Where you at a party, and didn't invite me?"