Chapter 25

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"Hello?" I say holding the phone against my ear.

"Yeah, hi! I'd really like an explanation of what happened this morning" I recognise Louis's voice, his  curiosity clearly noticeable.

I can just tell him, right? I don't think Rose would mind... It's just Louis.

"Yeah, so... U-uuhmm" I say softly, trying to decide where to start.

Don't be stupid Harry! Just start at the beginning, might as well tell everything!

"Alright, here we go!" I mumble more to myself than Louis.

I start, telling him about my feelings about Rose before I met her, the hate I felt when we ran into each other at the concert, when I had to carry her back to the tour bus, the incident at the club, the kiss, what happened at the 5SOS house, how I got beat up making Louis finally understand my bruises and last but not least the things that happened today.

"So, what now? You're officially together? Or are you just getting to know her?" Louis speaks up when I'm finished.

"I don't know actually, I told her that I love her and she said it back but we aren't really boyfriend and girlfriend."

What are we actually?

"Wait? You told her you love her."

He probably thinks it's too fast...

"Y-Yeah, I just told her what I feel! You may think it's too fast, but in my opinion it isn't!" I state, satisfied with my answer.

"Oh no, I totally agree! I told Eleanor within a couple of weeks. If that's what you're feeling mate it's totally fine to say it!"

"Thanks man!"

"Anyways, where are you taking her tonight?" Louis asks happily.

I smile, telling him about my plans.

It's going to be the best date ever.

Rose's POV

My mother stares at me in shock.

I just told her everything from the first time I met Harry until today. I didn't tell her about the whole incident at the 5SOS house, the fact that we slept in the same bed last night and how Harry told me he was scared though.

I don't know, in a weird way I feel a little bit uncomfortable telling her, a little scared of her reaction.

I actually still didn't ask Harry how he end up lying in the same bed... I should ask him tonight on our date.

Our date...

"Rose?" My mother waves her hand in front of my face, making me quickly focus on her in stead of my hands I've been apparently looking at the whole time.

As soon as my  mother realises that I'm focusing back on her again she starts speaking. "And in all those conversations we had while you were on tour you didn't even think about telling me this?" A hurt expression spreads across her face, making me feel guilty.

"I-I u-uhm I just didn't know how to tell you, I didn't even knew what exactly was going on back then myself." I say, hoping she'll understand.

"Yeah, I can understand that" She furrows her eyebrows, signalling that she's thinking. "So, what now?" She asks.

"Well, he asked me on a date and I said 'yes'" 

Her expression changes into a worried one. "You're going on a date with a international superstar? Is that even possible?"

I chuckle at her words "Why wouldn't it be possible?"

"Well with paparazzi and fans and all that other stuff he has to deal with, I..-" She gets interrupted by the phone ringing.

She picks it up, greeting with a 'Hello'. 

Wait... I didn't think about that! What if it turns out as a disaster?

No! Rose! Stop thinking about 'what if' remember.

My mother's voice snaps me out of my thoughts."Yes, here she comes" She says after she listened to the person on the phone, handing me the phone.

I give her a questioning look before taking the phone from her, she shrugs making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Hello?"I speak into the phone.

"Hi, Rose! So, I know you just got back from your tour and stuff but it's really busy here and I'm going to be really harsh now, if you don't show up within a hour you're fired!" I recognise the voice off my boss, the manager of one of the most successful restaurants in London.

"Wait... What?" I ask confused.

"You are supposed to be here now but you aren't!" He explains irritated.

Oh shit! Now I remember! 

"Oh God! I totally forgot that! I'm so sorry! I'll be there within a hour" And with that I end the call, explaining everything to my mother and quickly running upstairs the change.

When I open my closet, trying to find the correct clothes realisation hits me.

I can't go on a date tonight. I can't go on a date with Harry.

A/N: 

I'm sorry it's soooo short :( hope you liked it :)

I'll update soon but I was really busy these past days....

I'm really really really tired so I'm gonna sleep :) 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL READERS <3 THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :)

Byee :) xx

Comment maybe?x