Chapter 35

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 35

Rose's POV

"So, One Direction!" Her chocolate brown eyes meet the camera, her glossy lips forming a smile. "Since we're not a normal show we will not start asking you a couple of standard questions and let you casually go home after. Instead we're going to play a game!" Loud cheers arise in the public, the boys looking not surprised at all. I guess Jade already told them what game they're going to play.

"Bring it on! I love games!" Louis says, the cheers becoming even louder. The rest of the boys nodding in agreement.

"Alright" She chuckles "The game is almost the same as Truth or Dare, the only difference is that the fans came up with the questions and the dares." I laugh, this could be fun!

I walk over to the table with drinks, so I can get a cup of hot tea, and settle myself in front of the flat screen again.

"So first... Liam! Truth or Dare?" The camera zooms in on Liam's face and after a couple of seconds filled with silence he decides on a dare.

"Here we go!" The interviewer opens an envelope from the 'DARE' box. "Liam, this fan dares you to sing a little bit of an opera. Liam laughs, still not looking like it frightens him at all.

"I can do that!" He grins, the boys behind him chuckling. Liam starts singing which turned out to be not that bad and after Niall was dared to drink a litre milk in a minute which ended with Niall laughing hysterically with a drained shirt, Zayn being very honest about his love for peanuts and Louis running trough the building in his underwear with the cameras chasing after him, it was finally Harry's turn. And since the show is almost over I'm guessing this is the moment he's been so nervous about.

"Harry? Truth or Dare?" The interviewer asks, her breath hitching in her troath because she has been laughing for the past 10 minutes.

"Truth" Harry answers, his mood changes completely. His eyes which were full of joy are now nervously fixed on his hands, where he plays with his fingers. His adorable smile is now gone, his lips in a straight line.

"Alright!" She opens the envelope. "Oh, I guess this one isn't that hard! Harry, are you currently dating someone?"

He smiles weakly. "Yes, I'm dating someone! Her name is Rose and she's the sweetest girl I've ever met!" My mouth falls open. We decided to not go public for a little while! We decided it! To be honest I thought he had something really bad to tell! He could've at least asked me! Was that why he asked me to be his girlfriend this afternoon? Maybe management planned all of this, that'd be logical! But that'd also mean he was forced to ask me to be his girlfriend! Maybe he doesn't even want it...

I focus back on the interview, seeing that everyone in the audience has the same expression on their faces as me and is completely silent. The camera zooms in on Harry who's still sitting on the sofa with a uncomfortable look on his face, the boys also look like they don't know how to handle this situation.

"Right" The interviewer breaks the silence, the people in the audience starting to whisper. "So, we're talking about Rose Jones here right?" Her head turns towards Harry, waiting for an answer. Harry nods.

"Well, she seems like a really nice girl to me! I think I'm not the only one here who hopes she makes you happy, because at the end that's all that matters."

"She definitely does!" Harry speaks up, a real smile now on his face. I don't know how he does it but even though my thoughts are running everywhere there appears a smile on my face.

But if I really make him that happy, why would he do this?

"Anyway, unfortunately our time is already up! Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall thank you for being her with us and good luck on the tour!" She gives them all a hand an the boys wave at the crowd before walking of stage.

I hear voices coming from the other side of the door, remembering that I'm in their dressing room. What the hell am I going to say to him? I can't get mad at him while everyone is here? The door opens revealing only Harry. "Hi" He smiles weakly. I run my hand across my face. I actually don't want to hear all of this... But I promised him I won't run away.

"I guess you want to talk?" He asks nervously, his hand running through his hair.

I nod. I can't run away! I promised him.