Chapter 36

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 36

Rose's POV

"Why did you do that?" I ask, my hand running over my face again as I stand up from the sofa.

"I'm guessing you're talking about the whole going public thing?" He mumbles, his eyes avoiding mine.

"No, I'm actually talking about Niall who had milk coming out of his node!" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"That was really funny!" Harry points out. A smirk starting to form on his face.

"Harry!" I sigh. "I thought we weren't going to go public for a while!"

His smirk fades away again. "Let me explain okay?" He looks at me with a pleading look, grabbing my hand as he leads me back to the sofa.

"I thought we decided not to do this! We decided it! We!" I tell him, more guilt filling his eyes.

"I had to choose between doing all of this or break up with you!"

What...

"Management forced you?" He nods in response. "What kind of fuckers are that?" I huff. Who do they think they are? They can't control other people's lives! That's just sick, in a bad way! But I can't blame Harry, it isn't his fault! "I'm glad you chose not to break up with me though." I smile.

"I wouldn't do that." he states, smiling back at me.

"Good!"

"So we're okay now?" He asks doubtfully.

"Yeah, we're okay!" I bite my lip, my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Ooh come here cutie!" He smirks wrapping his hands around my waist while burrowing his face in my neck. I smile hugging me back.

"You know why I wouldn't break up with you?" He asks out of the blue.

I shake my head waiting for him to say something. "Because I love you" He whispers, backing off a little so he's looking me in the eye.

"I love you too." We just sit there, looking into each other's eyes for a while. Both of us leaning in till our lips meet, my hands intertwining with his curls as his hands stay on my waist.

"Get a room people!" The sound of Louis's voice breaks our contact. Me starting to giggle and a chuckle leaving Harry's mouth.

***

After everyone changed into some different clothes, the boys, Lou and I decided to get some dinner. So, now we're seated at a nice looking table in a Italian restaurant.

"What would you like babe?" Harry asks, his green eyes peering into mine. I still can't get over the fact he calls me 'babe' sometimes. Let's just say it gives me the feels.

"I think I'm just gonna get some pizza" I smile, observing his face in the dim light. "You?"

"Hmm... I just want one thing." He shrugs.

"And that is?"

"A kiss" He simply answers, shifting his chair more towards me.

"Well, it's good to know you love me more than food!" I shrug, hiding a smile.

"So?"

"So what?"

"You love food more than me?" He ask, trying to act like my words hurt him. Gohd why is that boy so cute, with his little dimples and those cute curls. I look around the table, seeing that everyone is busy with their own conversations.

"Oh, come here!" I cup his face in my hands pressing a kiss on his lips. Harry starts to laugh under his breath. "What?"

"You couldn't resist my cuteness!" He states, a proud smile plastered on his face. Me giving him a 'are you being serious look!'

"Well, let's just say that I think no one can." I chuckle.

"Why thank you!" Now Harry cups my face in his hands, his lips now pressing onto mine.

"Uuhm... Can I take your order?" we back away from each other, finding the waitress awkwardly standing next to us.

"Of course!" Harry quickly answers, running a hand trough his hair as he gives her his famous half smile.

Who actually thought I would end up with a charming boy like him, not even mentioning the fact that he's a world known boyband member. I think no one, including myself, ever did. I was supposed to go to collage and look at me now, sitting in a restaurant with a bunch of celebrities.

It's weird how life sometimes turns out to be totally something else than you thought, in a good way though.

A/N:

I'm so sorry you had to wait for so long and it is so short :( I had testweek and I really wanted to get some good grades but yeah since I didn't have that much motivation.... I don't know...

So, hope you liked this a bit and I'm gonna try to update a lot this week bc I have autumn break :)

X Jesssieee