Chapter 34

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 34

Rose's POV

"Rosee!" Liam greets me as he waves from a few feet away, a genuine smile plastered on his face.

"Hi" I smile, my breath still hitching in my throat as I breath out little puffs of air. I seriously thought someone recognized me, even though i was in my opinion almost unrecognizable with the grey hoodie wrapped around my upper body and head there were still a couple of girls with some suspicious looks on their faces.

Liam dissapears in another room, leaving Tom and I alone. "Paul and Harry are probably going to arrive soon, I think you can wait for them in One Direction's dressing room. It's at the end of the corridor on the right." Tom points at the corridor as he speaks.

"Thanks Tom" he nods in response, his face still in the same bored expression. I don't know about this guy, he's so serious, I haven't seen him smile once in the past 15 minutes.

I send him a awkward smile before making my way through the corridor, my brown shoes tapping on the concrete making a weird sound as it echoes trough the dark. I thought that when there are things going on like a One Direction interview there would be people running around everywhere. Well, I guess I was wrong...

"One Direction" Is written on a white piece of paper which is taped against the door. I knock as I hear faint voices coming from the other side.

"Come in" I recognize Niall's Irish accent and with a smile on my face I open the door.

"Rose! You're here!" Niall grins, spreading his arm for a hug as I chuckle and hug him. Why is that boy always so happy, and it's so contagious too. "How are you?" he asks a little bit worried, I guess they heard about my incident with the paps.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking!"

I greet Louis and Zayn and when Zayn finally finishes his ramble about how great things are going with Maura, which is almost the same I heard from her, I hear the door open and without looking I know it's Harry.

Do I actually want to know why he's acting so weird... Maybe he changed his mind and already wants to break up with me after less than a day... No, that's crazy.

"Is Jade already here?" He asks, a weak smile coming from him as we lock eyes.

"Nope, she'll be here in 10 and speak us trough it! Lou will start with the make-up soon though." Louis answers.

Who is Jade? Harry never told me about her... Lou is the stylist, I know that but Jade...

"Rose can I talk to you for a moment?" My head shots back towards him. My eyebrows furrowing in confusion. So now he suddenly wants to talk?

I shake my head, trying to get rid of the negative thoughts and focus back on his question. "Yeah of course" We walk out of the dressing room. Harry, who's hands are in his pockets as he nervously bites his lip, leads me towards the end of the corridor, which is now filling with people, so we can talk more private.

"I know I'm being an ass okay!" He blurts out. His eyes sternly fixed on mine. I just nod slightly, not really knowing how to answer that. "This interview is just really important for me and for us!" what does that mean? 'important for us' Is he going to break with me? He wouldn't, right? That was crazy a few minutes ago, remember? No! He wouldn't. "I'm not gonna break up with you! I'll never do that!" He tells me as if he was able to read my mind. I nod again but get interrupted by Harry leaning in and pressing his lips against against mine, the smell of his cologne filling my nose.

"I love you! No matter what happens I'll always love you!" He whispers when he breaks our contact.

"I love you too" I response, turning Harry's worried expression into a wide smile.

***

"They hacked into security cameras once." Jackson, A management assistant, tells me about how crazy the fans can become and keeps me company on the sofa as Harry's make up is being done. Jackson has been telling lots of stories in the past 15 minutes, being a little bit flirty sometimes, making Harry cough exaggerated every once in a while as I bite my lip, causing me to not burst into a fit of laughter because of his jealousy.

I see him bite his lip in anger from the corner of my eye when Jackson describes me as 'good looking'. "Harry relax your face!" Lou tells him a little bit irritated. "Otherwise your make-up will be messed up." I purse my lips, not wanting the chuckle to leave my mouth. Quickly I focus back on Jackson's story. "But the weird thing is tha..-" His sentence gets interrupted by his phone.

"I have to get this babe!" He says referring to his phone. I nod approvingly.

"Don't call her babe" Harry grumbles, but Jackson is too busy with the person on the other line to pay any attention to him.

"What's up with you?" I ask Harry who still has anger spread across his face.

"I saw how he did to you!" The tone of his voice being serious mixed with anger.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrows and cross my legs, sarcastically looking interested.

He opens his mouth to say something but Jackson walks into the room again, the only thing coming from Harry being a deathly glare. Jackson doesn't seem to notice it and is about to sit down next to me again.

"Keep away!" Harry groans, Lou and I bursting into hysteric laughter. That boy gets jealous so easy.

***

"Show time in 5 minutes" Jade, who happened to be the woman who arranges everything what has something to do with an interview, pops her head into the room.

Everyone nods, telling her that they understand what she's saying and head back to their previous activities.

"Good luck kiss?" Harry wraps his arms around my waist from behind, pressing a kiss on my ear. I still don't know what he'll be saying in that interview and even though he's trying to act like his normal self I can see he's nervous. What could be so important that makes him behave like that?

"Of course" I giggle softly, pressing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Is that it?" He asks, pouting.

"Jup, now go be a popstar!" I tease. He chuckles before walking after the other boys, to the stage. Me on the other hand stays here, where I can watch the interview on the big TV, feeling way more safe than I would be in the public which consists of screaming girls.

I turn on the TV, the right channel popping up almost immediately. The brown haired girl which is, I guess, the interviewer, does her intro and before I realize it the boys are sitting next to her on a giant orange sofa with big smiles on their faces, ready for the interview.

A/N:

I'M GONNA SEE FREAKING ONE DIRECTION IN 9 MONTHS WITH @meykemalik I'm SO excited OMG. Is anyone else going to the WWA tour? 

Anyawys hope you liked this :) 

Oh and is there someone here who knows Kingsland? I have to fangirl with someone about them bc they followed me on Twitter and replied and ARRGH

Vote maybe? the button is not that hard to find and it would mean so much to me :)

X Jessieeeeeeeeeeehh