Chapter 11

~Ed’s Best Friend~

Chapter 11

Rose's POV

So Adam and I came up with a plan which is for both of us perfect. He’s planning to proof to me that Harry likes me, and if it doesn’t work I proved that he hates me.

So basically, I’m going to flirt with a random person in front of him. And we’re just going to look what he does with it.  It’s very simple but I think it’s very effective.

But now I have a really big problem. I don’t know what I’m going to wear.

Yeah typical girl problems.

“ROSEEEE? MAURA IS HERE!” Ed screams.

Perfect timing!

“I’M IN MY ROOM!” I scream back.

*Knock knock knock*

“Enter my darling” I say in fake posh accent.

“Thank you Madame.” Maura opens the door.

“I NEED your help! I don’t know what to wear.” I throw my hands in the air.

“Calm down! It’s just clubbing.”

“No, it isn’t ‘just’ clubbing! We’re going with freaking One Direction! There’s gonna be press everywhere!”

“Oh God! I didn’t think about that! Alright I’ll help you, but only if you do my make-up again!”

“Deal”

‘;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;’;

“You should become a personal stylist or something like that! I look amazing!”

“Yeah I know I’m awesome!” She laughs.

I’m wearing a black glitter top, dark jeans and lovely black heels. It’s just perfect for a night clubbing with a bunch of celebrities.

Maura also did my make-up. Black Mascara, black eyeliner and a light pink lip gloss. It’s simple but I don’t like heavy make-up and since Maura knows me so well, she did a amazing job.

“Are you ready gir..-“Ed walks into the room and stops talking when he sees us. “Woah, you both look gorgeous.”

“Thanks” we both say with huge smiles on our faces.

“Anyways… ready to go?”

“Yeah” we walk behind Ed towards the door. Ready for I think, an unforgettable night.

‘;’;’;’;’;’;’;’’;’;’;’;’;’’;

“So, the boys are already in there, that means there’ll be a lot of press outside. Just ignore them. Don’t respond to any of the questions. Okay?” Ed says to Maura and me.

“Understood” We say.

Our driver opens our door and I immediately get blinded by flashes.

Harry’s POV

“Finally, there you are!” I say to Ed who walks towards me.

“Hah yeah, Rose and Maura had some girl problems.” He laughs.

“Ahhh pour Eddie.” I pad him on his back. “Where is the rest?”

“I don’t know! They must be somewhere.”

Ah good, that means Rose can’t irritate me.

“Alright, want something to drink?” I ask Ed.