Chapter 48

~Ed’s Best Friend~

Chapter 48

Harry’s POV

“Harry, what are you doing here? I thought you were with Rose” Liam says surprised after he opened the wooden door of his hotel room.  “Are you okay?” Liam being the nice guy he is immediately notices my mixture of different emotions.

I don’t response, I just walk pass him into the hotel room. It resembles my own, the same dark metal bed and white colored walls, but in a weird way it feels like there’s something off, like someone is here.

My thoughts are being confirmed when I hear Danielle’s high pitched voice coming from the bathroom. “Liam, are you coming?”

How stupid am I?

“I’m sorry mate! I’m already gone, I’ll talk to you tomorrow!” I say in a rush before quickly walking out of the room.

I sit down on the red carpet of the hallway with my back against the wooden wall, my hand running over my face and hair. Liam’s room was the only room where little beams of light were coming from, the others are probably sleeping which isn’t that weird at 2AM.  I can’t wake them,  they need their sleep and I’m not going to be a selfish dick and wake them for my stupid problems.

I still can’t believe how weird the past 24 hours have been. She cheated on me, I tell her to leave and the next day she leaves without any words against it. How could she give up so fast? I really wanted to run after her, but she looked so determined…

“Harry? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Rose” Niall’s raspy and sleepy voice says the exact same thing as Liam, he gives me a confused look before sitting down at the opposite of me as he rubs his eyes.  “Something happened?”

Niall is the most carefree person I know but he also knows when something is going on and how to handle it, which I appreciate a lot but I don’t want to keep him awake!  He looks exhausted with those dark circles under his eyes.

“I’m okay Niall! Go back to sleep!” I try to reassure him with a honest smile, but he doesn’t obey.

“No Harry!  You’re sitting in a hallway at 2AM with a face saying that something is going on, I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what’s wrong!”

“She left me”I obey, resting my head in my hands so I’m no longer looking  Niall in the eyes.

“What? What happened?” I look back up and meet a surprised and confused looking Niall.

“Well, I first told her to leave but then I wanted to stop her but she still left”

“I’m not following you Hazz, tell me from the start please!”

I start telling Niall about my encounter and our fight, that I slept in his flat and the morning after.

“First of all” he starts,  rubbing his eyes again. “You should ask me before you use that key” He cracks a smile but I can clearly hear his seriousness.

“And second, that really sucks mate!” He stands up from the carpet and offers me his hand. “Now, let’s get a drink because you obviously need one! I still have a few Beers in my minibar!”

Rose’s POV

I growl when I turn the light on and glance at my alarm clock. 2AM and I still can’t get any sleep, even though I’m tired as hell.  Normally when I spent my night crying I always end up falling asleep with a massive head ache but now my mind refuses to get some rest.

My mum left me a few hours ago with  a worried frown on her face, actually not wanting to leave me for her night shift. Of course I told her to just go, even though I know I need her right now! Everyone needs their mother in this kind of situations.

I reach out for my phone, knowing that if I don’t do something right now I’ll make myself crazy. Quickly I tap on the IPod and the shuffle button, trying to keep myself from looking at something that reminds me of Harry.

I know I was the one leaving him, I know he wanted to stop me. But I still can’t stop crying, I still love him and that’s probably what makes this so hard!  He’s probably already trying to move on, I cheated on him, he has a reason to stop loving me.

After the last chords of a Little Mix song ends a new song starts; Fix You. All the memories coming along with that song flooding into my mind. His beautiful face flashes by, the feelig of his soft lips on mine, how his eyes could peer into mine with so much passion, his tanned skin on m…-

I shake my head,trying to loose the thoughts. I don’t want to think about this all. With a dramatic sigh and a sob I pull the earphones out of my ears, turn my phone off and let my head fall back into the soft pillow.

How am I ever going to get over him?

A/N: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Next update will be after Christmas because I'm going to my family!

I'm hungry and we're going to eat turkey and chocolate cake with daim and loads of other delicious stuff and I just can't wait ahha 

I hope you have a great time and eat loads of foodd :)

X Jessie