Chapter 15

~Ed’s Best Friend~

Chapter 15

-          - 2 weeks later –

“ROSEEEE” Stanley screams opening his arms.

“STANLEYYY” I laugh.

“AAAH I can’t believe this is already the last show! I’m going to miss you so much!” he says while I hug him.

“Me too!” I say, my eyes getting a little wet.

I’m going to miss everybody so much!

“Anyways, it might me the last one, but I’m going to make you more beautiful than ever!” He smiles wiping away a tear from my cheek. “Don’t cry Rose, you still have one more show.”

We walk towards the familiar dressing room, the same words written on the door: ‘ROSE JONES’. More than a month ago I was smiling like an idiot because of this and now I’m almost crying because it went by so quickly.

“C’mon Rose, let’s start with your beautiful little face.” Stanley points at the chair.

I sit down and he starts applying some make-up.

“I heard the One Direction boys are coming tonight! Isn’t that excited!” He says while working on my foundation.

“WHAT?” I scream jumping up! “Stanley you are joking right?” I say, hoping he’ll say ‘yes’.

“No” He says surprised, a confused look on his face.

“Oh god!” I let myself fall in the chair again, burying my face in my hands.

I can’t handle seeing Harry! He hasn’t spoken to me since that kiss. I don’t want to see him. I don’t want to speak to him. I don’t want anything to do with him.

“Darling? Is there something you have to tell me? Oh, and you ruined your make-up!”

I look at my hands, light brown stains all over them.

“Oh! Sorry Stanley! I-I just…”

“Doesn’t matter! But tell me what’s wrong with you! I don’t want to see you like that! You’re supposed to smile, you have a show in 2 hours.”

“I-I just don’t want to see those boys…”

I really don’t!

“Why not honey?” Stanley asks, worry in his voice.

I can tell him. I trust him.

I tell him the whole story, from the night I met Harry till the kiss.

“Oh god! You totally messed that up!” Stanley tells me when I’m done.

“I know…” I feel my cheeks burn a little.

“I think you should talk to him! You can’t just keep running away, he’s in one of the most popular bands in this universe.” He gives me a little encouraging smile.

“You’re probably right!” I smile weakly.

I can do that! I can talk to him. Right? It’s already in a couple of hours, I don’t know…

“Alright honey, I’m sorry but we really have to move on because otherwise Stuart is going to be mad at me for not finishing you in time!”

I finish my last song, tears welling up. This was the last time I played on such a massive stage, in front of so many people.

“Oh. My. God, I don’t think I could have ever wished for a better crowd! Oh. My. God!” I smile, the crowd cheering loudly. “So, since it’s the last show I’m going to do on this tour. I just wanted to say something.” I smile starting my speech. “I want to thank everybody for the amazing time I had, how nice everyone has been for me. I made some great new friends and I’m going to miss everyone so much. I’m never ever ever going to forget this. And again I want to thank Ed for giving me this opportunity, for believing in me, and also you guys for supporting me and my music. THANK YOU!” I walk of stage, a wide grin on my face.

“AAAAHWWW ROSEE, WE’RE GOING TO MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH!” Ed and Adam attack me into a hug.

“I’m going to miss you too!” I laugh hugging them back.

“That was great! You’re a great performer!” I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

I turn around and see Liam standing there with a big smile on his face.

“Thank you!” I say when he hugs me. “Are the other boys here too?” I ask nervously.

I don’t want to talk to him. Stanley can say what he wants but I can’t talk to him, I can’t look in his beautiful eyes, I can’t look at his pink lips. I can’t. I can’t. I can’t.

“They must be somewhere around here! But I have someone here who really wants to meet you! Don’t move!” Liam walks away.

I scan the room looking for the familiar curly haired boy. But I don’t see him.

Someone pads me on the back.

No! I don’t want to see him. I feel the blood rushing trough my veins. I can’t.

I turn around expecting the curly haired boy, but instead I see a beautiful curly haired girl standing in front of me, Liam is standing beside her.

Pfwwwww!

“Hi, I’m Danielle!” She smiles. “Liam’s girlfriend.”

“Rose.” I smile back. “It’s so nice to finally meet you!”

“Same here! Great performance by the way!”

“Thank you!”

“So, I’m going to look at Ed, you girls coming!” Liam interrupts our chat.

“Of course!” Danielle and I say at the same time before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“Wait, Liam? Where’s Harry I need to talk to him.” I ask.

Maybe he isn’t even here! That would be a relief, but it also means he doesn’t want to talk to me.

“Harry isn’t here, sorry! He wasn’t feeling very well.” Liam answers.

“Oh okay!” I mumble walking after them.

He doesn’t want to see me. So, he probably thinks he made a mistake. But why can’t he say it in my face? Why?

The closer I’m coming to the stage, the calmer I get. Ed’s voice always calms me down, it always does.

Gosh, I’m going to miss him.

Liam grabs Danielle’s hand and kisses her on the cheek. Danielle giggles and her cheeks turn into a pink colour.

Aaahhw they’re cute!

I wish I had something like that!

Secretly I thought I could have that with Harry.

Well, that’s not going to happen.

A/N:

I'm sorry I update so randomly. I'm just not good at it.. Hahaha.

And I'm not going to promise you updates bc I'm pretty sure I'll fail.

I don't know what else to say... So, I hope you liked it a little bit, I think it's pretty crappy haha.

I stll can't say enough 'Thank you'! 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3

BYE

XXX

P.s I don't no if Payzer broke up, but, I chose to put them in my story anyway... so yeah!