Chapter 24

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 24

Rose's POV

We've been talking for hours now, just sitting on the fluffy carpet in Harry's living room, our backs against the radiator, talking about almost everything you can think of. From our favourite ice cream till our families.

It feels good, talking to him, trying to know him better than the Harry Styles you see in interviews. Because he's definitely different than the image the media sketched.

A loud ring tone echoes trough the house interrupting our conversation about how we grew up.

"I think that's mine" I jump up, jogging towards Harry's bedroom where I placed my phone on the bedside table.

"Hello?" I answer the call not bothering to look at the caller's ID.

"ROSE! WHERE ARE YOU?" My mother's voice screams trough the phone, making me flinch.

Oh no! I'm supposed to be home...

Aargg I'm so stupid!

"Mum, I-I..-"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOME, BUT I FINALLY GET HERE AND SEE YOU DIDN'T EVEN ENTER THE HOUSE! I CALLED YOU A MILLION TIMES! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I AM?"

"Please mum, calm down!"

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN! WHERE ARE YOU AND WITH WHO?"

"U-u-uhm with Harry"

For a couple of seconds the only thing I hear are her, breathing in and out.

"That boy you met on tour?" She asks, a soft voice instead of her screams now.

"Yes" I answer nervously, biting my lip.

"Well, you used protection?"

I gasp, my cheeks beginning to burn. "M-MUM! I didn't because we didn't do anything!"

"What you say darling" You can hear by her voice that she doesn´t believe a word.

I just know she has a huge smirk on her face right now.

"Mum, can we do this when I get home."

"Are you even coming home?"

"Of course." I answer. Actually I want to stay here with Harry, talking and drinking tea while lying on the sofa. But I have to go home, maybe she acts now like she doesn't care but actually she wants to keep screaming and throwing questions at me. I know her too well not to realise that.

"Alright see you soon darling!"

"Bye mum" I hung up, letting myself fall on the bed with a sigh.

"Who was it?" Harry's voice fills the room.

 I turn my head towards the door, seeing him casually stand in the door frame.

"My mum" I answer.

"What did we not do?"

"Huh, what ?" I ask confused, but then I remember, feeling my cheeks burn. "U-u-uuhm... She thought that w-we... U-uuhm... you know" I say nervously, my cheeks on fire now.

Ooh god, how embarrassing can something get?

"We slept together" He finishes my sentence.

I nod, staring at my feet.

"Well technically we did sleep together." He says, making me look up at him, gasping in shock.

What is he talking about? We didn't sleep together. Right?