Reunited

KALEBS P.O.V

We stood there for a minute, staring at the lighting bolt in awe.

"That's awesome!" Astrapes said.

I nod my head, and start walking towards the lightning bolt

"Wait, we don't know if it's safe," Astrapes said.

"Does it matter? We have lighting/electricity powers"

"Yes, it does matter, it could still hurt us"

I turned around, "And how do you-" I was cut off by a loud noise.

I spun back around to see a dark purple, blue and black whirlpool like thing in the air. It made another loud weird noise, then two bodies dropped out of it.

I didn't notice who they were, but they were about to hit the floor. When the people hit the floor, dust flew up all around them.

I looked to Astrapes, but she already took off running towards them. I took off running towards them as well.

But when I got up to them what I saw wasn't pretty, it was Layne and Pyra.

Layne and Pyra were both on the floor. Their eyes, were shut, and I'm guessing they were knocked out.

Their clothes were bloody and they had both been shot, Pyra only got shot once, but Latne got shot several times, once in the shoulder, and once in the chest.

I bent down, and made sure they were both still breathing. They were, but I was more worried about Layne, he had two been shot twice and was losing a lot of blood.

"Can you help them?" Astrapes asked in panic.

"Yes," I say then lay my hand over lands bloody chest.

I focused on his wounds and I could feel them start to close up under my hand, and like in the Wolverine movies the bullets popped out too.

His eyes opened, and he gasped for air, "W-where are they?" He stuttered.

"Where are what?" I ask.

"The stuff, f-from my test, where are they?"

"Most likely where you left them"

"This is no time for joking dude," Layne said, then glanced over at Pyra.

His eyes got big, "Oh no, I almost forgot," he said frantically.

Before I said anything he got onto his knees and put his hands on Pyra, and started healing her. Her wound closed up and the bullet popped out, her eyes opened and she gasped for air.

Pyra pushed Layne out of the way, "thanks, but move along, I need to see my sister," she said.

Layne laughed, then got up and looked at me.

"Long time no see dude," he said.

"Yeah, but it could of been longer, considering I hate you," I say then start laughing, "I'm just kidding dude"

"You know, I still can set your pants on fire"

We both laughed then fist bumped like we always do. Astrapes then walked up,

"You know I'm down to help burn off his pants if you want?" She said with a smile.

We all laughed again, it was good to see Prya and Layne again.

"Wait dude, what's up with the 80's look?" Layne asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Long story ill tell you later"