Im Not Your Friend!

JANES P.O.V.

I'm glad the evil twins and Emily didn't decide to burn down another hotel, but my dads truck was blown up and Rebel barley got away, her injurys were worse but she could still walk.

I had found some rope and tied it around her neck since her last collar burned off, I used a slip not that my dad taught me how to do in the woods.

Every thing I think about has to do with my dad, then when I don't think of him, I think of Layne.

Will Kaleb and Layne ever get out of that test?

Joy, me and Bill were viewing behind an old broken down building, that use to be a hotel, in the middle of a Hawaiian jungle.

We haven't seen the twins in a while, it seemed after they took my dad, they didn't run after us, just followed us.

Emily and her dark gray eyes would glint in my face, I wanted to pound her so bad, but...something wasn't right about this, from the very beigining we found her at the door of our hotel room.

"Well" I finally brake the silence "lets bust in"

I walk around the building to make sure nobody still had working cameras, then I made a glass hammer as big as my body! And smashed the door open. The glass fell to the floor but I called on those prices to make glass knifes.

Then held them up as I walked in slowly, joy, Bill, and Rebel following behind.

It was all clear, but it was dusty, Rebel wined as she sat on an old couch.

"Poor girl" joy says as she walks over to her.

The place was so old, that it was lit up by cracks in the walls and roofs, I just hoped it wasn't going to rain.

"Do you guys have your phones? I ask "like, so we can check the weather?"

They both shake there heads no, then Bill speaks "that was the first thing that kid did to me, hock me around like a pinching bag, then I felt my phone crinkle in my pants pocket, I didn't know how he did it...until now!"

"If we dont have any thing for contacting, Rebel might die" Joy says, as Rebel licks her wounds "especially since all that dirt we went threw"

I nod, "maybe I can make a cast" I walk over, then grip my knifes until my buckles turned white!

If I can make glass hammers as big as my body, and glass throwing knifes, I can make a cast that will at least help Rebel not to get infected.

I held my hand over every wound, Joy held Rebels legs as Bill helped hold down Rebels head.

I called on Gamma with all my strength, every where I touched Rebel, glass strips wraped around her body, they tightened but enough to so Rebel could walk.

Once I was done, Joy and Bill let go of her, Rebel wagged her tail and sniffed at her protection.

Then I had an idea that almost nocked me out! I could seal all the cracks in the walls if it rains!

I walked around the whole place, every nook and cranny was seen, I sealed with my glass, and since the sun was right above us now, the light was brighter.

Then I found a good cozy bed, even thow there were vines covering the walls and floor, the bed looked the most comfortable thing I ever seen in a while.

And I haven't been sleeping that long ethier, I always wake up to a fight, and if I don't get enough sleep and use my powers, u throw up.

Just like when I fought infinity, after makeing a couple glass walls I threw up every where.

And then, when my head hit the un-comfortable pillow, I thought of me and Layne, walking down the beach, holding each others hands.

Then I dozed off into a deep dream,

***************************

The dream didn't feel like any other dream, it felt real, it felt like it was made especillay for me, I just whished I could dream about something happy for once.

Omicron had his arms crossed, grim look on his face, his lips were in a sneer.

Omega was in the back, a phone seemed glue to his ear as ge wrapped about some song, boys in the hood are always hard.

They were in a room filled with bright orange light, confetti and fireworks were thrown every where like an unbehaved totaler threw his toy trucks around the house.

The Omega was starting to sing a diffrent song.

"Straight outta Compton, crazy mother-"

"Omega!!!" Omicron yelled but still looked at me, but Omega kept going like he didn't here.

"-named Ice Cube From the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes-"

"Omega! Shut up!" Omicron, this time turned around, Omega danced like a pro, his big C hat was about to fall off his head.

"-When I'm called off, I gota sawed off-" Omega moved his hands around and used a firework as if a microphone, his eyes were closed "-Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off, You too, boy, if ya fu-"

Then Omicron just couldn't take it any more, he slapped the phone out of his reach.

"Bro! What's up with you yo? It was just getting good!"

"What did I say about acting foolish!" Omicron spat.

"Yo harsh man" Omega grummbled under his breath, then straitened his big C hat.

"Any ways-" Omicron turns around to face me "welcome to our...uh home! As you may say, Omega our friend here needs-"

"I'm not your friend!" I corrected.

"Yeah whatever" Omicron shewed my comment away like a fly buzzing in his face "do you know why we have sent those awesome twins of fire?"

I shake my head no, in the corner of my eye, I see Omega tippy toe over to his phone, all four of his arms in the air like a title wave.

Omicron kept going on "-there chasing you because your till in the test, until Layne and Kaleb get out, but there not the only things that are coming after you!"

"Whtas happening to Emily!?" I ask before I can blow up in anger.

"We didn't do anything, were just useing her"

"For what?"

"The time will come, the time will come" Omicron turns around right when Omega starts rapping again.

"Omega! Stop that nasty music-" Omicron was cut off as my dream faded into darkness.

*******************************

I woke up with Rebel licking my face, and Joy towering over me.

She didn't look happy, her face was pail an sweaty!

"You better get up, because there on there way!"

"What! Why?"

Joy gulped and backed up "lets just say when you were asleep, Bill sneeked over there to get your dad, and he kinda got caught"