The Future

LAYNES P.O.V.

I un-sheathed my sword, Ignis, from my back.

The scenery had already changed, it looked more like how I would picture the Future and it also reminded me of Tron.

The floors were all made of dark bullet proof glass, we I think it'd bullet proof.

The buildings were all the same color and made out of the ssame thing, exept some were made in triangle shapes and diffrent kind of shapes i would have never even thought of.

But when I looked at Pyra, her close had changed into a tight black suit that went all the way to her neck, the only thing that diddnt chang was her sandles, and her cresent moon sword strapped to her back.

"Wow, how did-" I try to say, then I look at myself.

I was freezes sort of like Pyra but I had white lines on the side of my knees and rib cage.

I was goo to say Pyra looked good in her new attar, but she was bumbed about Greek gods not being real.

We kept walking, not talking until we came up to the first building which was made into a twisting triangle.

"How can you make something like that with glass?" I ask,

"Well, maybe this place was made by Hephaestus" says Pyra.

I look at her "but the twins of molten had already said that Greek gods and Roman bids weren't real?"

"How did you get a sword made by him then?"

I close my mouth, she had a point

"But..." she kept moving "the twins of molten can put what ever they want here, they can even put Greek gods here like if they were real" then she mumbled something in Greek that I didn't want to here.

I nod, I could have figured that out but I didn't want to give her a hard time about it.

We kept walking, people flew every where around us, not in jet packs, but with wings like a butterfly.

"I wonder if we can do that, in this stuff?" She says, her eyes wide with wonder.

I shurg my shoulder, but that was also a good question, even if we could I don't think I wanted to fly, there was no roof but I was afraid that I would call on Pyra at the same time and my clothes would melt.

I put Ignis back in its sheath and kept walking, people would look at us in dark masks, like, who are they? I never seen them before.

Then we got stopped by -what I'm thinking-is the police.

It was a girl, I could tell from the atar she wore.

But the worse thing was, she carded to wicked guns as big as her arms, her wings were orange.

"Stop!" She yelled, her voice seemed to be covered by a robots.

I stop Pyra with my hand, and made sure she didn't reach for her sword.

The police women looked at both of us "what is your name boy?"

"Layne" I say quickly.

"And last?" She asked tilting her head, even though I couldn't see her eyes, I swear she was rolling them.

Other winged people watched as the girl steeped forward, she was a little taller than me, maybe by an inch or so.

"Carter" I say flatly.

The girl asked Pyra for her name, she asked for her last.

"Umm-" Pyra started, then I said.

"Carter, shes my sister"

The police women looked at me for a moment.

Then stretched out her hand as one of the guns dissapered in a mini motor cicle sound, "hand me your weopons"

I stepped back, I didn't want to fight this girl, but if it came down to it, I was ready to set her into charcoal.

Pyra had already reached for her sword and did a swinging motion, cutting the barrel off her gun that was still visible.

I un-sheathed, Ignis, right when the girls other gun appeared, but I was to quick and sliced her other gun barrel in half.

Then I put Ignis back in its sheath.

Then walk past the girl "come on Pyra" I said, then soon she followed.

The police furl turned "wait, don't go any farther!"

"What's gonna stop us?" I ask,

"Them!"

I look up and see what she means, I take out my sword, there were about five police, orange winged, people with all the same wicked guns.

"Stop!" They all orderead at the same time "we will open fire"

Then I heard the girl in back of us fly off.

"Come and get us!" Pyra shouted, and I wish age hadn't because every single one of them opened fired.

I take Pyra by the hand and lead her next to a building but the police keep coming, I take my sword and trow it, hitting a man in the head.

He fell into three others, two left, I grab Phrase sword and trow it, but I missed this time.

"Well thank you!" Pyra grunts.

I turn around and me and her both have fire balls in our hands, the police suddenly stop,

"Who are you?" One of them asked, "are you one of Hephaestus kids?"

I look at Pyra for a second, she nods and I call on Pyra to go down.

"What's it to you?" I ask,

The police seemed to be disscusing something.

Then one off the police I nicked down tugged at the sword in the mans head, then looked at tthe hand guard.

"Friends" said the one with the sword "I think we found what Hephaestus is looking for!"

"What!" I yell "know, Hephaestus gave me that personally!"

The cops mask the faded in tiny black peices, his face was in a sneer and he was growing a beard, his beard moved in a wavy motion as he talked again,

"Then lets go ask the old black smith himself"

Pyra grunted and started to curse at me, calling me words that I knew the police covered there ears.

They police took our hands behind our back, I didn't fight them because I wanted them to lead me to Hephaestus, Pyra was playing along, the curseing child.

The handcuffs seemed to appear when they touched our wrist, then my suit changed into my regualer cloths and they all gasped, great now what!

"Where did you get those cloths, we haven't seen them in years!"
The police closest to me yelled in my ear, I didn't answer and I guess I didn't have to, because when Phrase cloths changed, them men started to whistle in approvole.

"Well well well, Greek " said one guy "ill give in a good word for you"

Then Pyra spat on his mask "in hell you will"

Every one laughed, even the guy with the beard,

"Ok, tell the boss were gonna be late for that secret meeting" said beard man, one of them nodded and seemed to be talking to someone in his mask, ok that's dope.

Then one man took Pyra in his arms, spread his wings and flew up into the air in a flash.

Then another one took me "no funny buisness!" He spat, then I to was flown away, I was ready to meet Hephaestus.