Our New Home

LAYNES P.O.V.

Okay, maybe I didn't want a big hammer slamming into Hephaustus head so we can escape, because, how do you control a hammer with a mind of its own!?

"Watch out!" Pyra yells, she didnt need to warn me, my ring told me that another source was flying in back of me.

I did a full back flip, un-sheathing Hephaustus sword, Ignis from his back as he groaned in pain.

I wish I had my black atar still on me, I could have done beter tricks and run faster in it.

Once my feet hit the floor, I see Pyra dogh to the side as the hammer flies past her and out the window.

But it was coming back in a full twist.

I ran for the hammer and Pyra at the same time, Ignis in the air in my hand.

"Duck Pyra!" I yell, Pyra does but my ring also reacts and my whole body bursts into flames, then sooner me and the hammer collide with each other, sending use both into a junk pile.

"Layne!" Pyra yelled, running to help me, but Hepaustus was waking up, he shook his head a little.

Pyra did a little turn in the air, then gave him a hit with the back of her foot into his face, Pyra landed on her feet as Hepaustus fell flat on his face, hearing a loud crack of his nose braking.

Pyra got to me, my hand rested on the hammer that was now laying on my lap, then my sword was in my other.

I couldn't move, I don't know if it was because of the hammer or if I was just dazed.

Pyra took my arm and yanked me up "you ok?"

I nod as the hammer clatters to the floor.

I feel my back to make sure my sheath is still there, but it wasn't, I must have lost it in the junk pile.

So I took Hepaustus sheath, cutting the right length then putting it on my back with my sword.

Pyra walked over and picks up the hammer like it was a rotten tomatoe.

"This is what we need to finish a huge test?" She says ""because I could have done this a long time ago"

I walk forward and take the hammer, but it felt like Thor's and I dropped it almost on my foot.

"Wow...i-i cant hold it?" I say looking at my ring.

Pyra looks at me questinoly "uh, that makes no sense"

"I know, but you can pick it up easily, why cant I?"

She shurgs her shoulders, then I hear a click go threw a speaker and a group of black glassed helmet faces show up on a huge blue projecter.

"I think we should run" says Pyra, she picks up the hammer as I look at Hephautus one more time, I knew this wasn't the last time I would see him, the twins wanted more than one thing from him.

I make sure my sword is sucure.

"Hello...Hepaustus?" Says one of the helmets on the projecter.

I wrap my arms around Pyra as she blushes, then we both run together out of the window.

I consintrate on my ring, and the person in my hands, and I tell my self not to burn our cloths when were finished.

I hated flying in low places but this seemed to have an even higher ceiling other than our other scenerys before.

Hopefully this scenery didn't change any time soon.

I call on Pyra again as both mine and Pyra's body catch a flames.