Its Time to Wake Up

JANES P.O.V.

We've been driving for so long I thought we had interest the future, I have no idea how I thought that it just came to mind.

My dad griped the steering wheel like he was choking the life out if it,

But I could also tell he was fighting sleep.

"Dad, lets pull over"

I could here Emily groan, she hadn't woken up in so long, it scared me.

But when I looked back to check on her, she was still asleep in Joys arms.

My dad grunts, then takes in a big sigh "fine! But only for a

couple hours, and were leaving the dog inside!"

"But Dad-!"

"No buts, its etheir she stays or I let her go"

I grunt, why does he have to take his anger on me!?

We finally get to a hotel, I didn't care to read the name, I just hope no cops show up any minute.

We park in a reagular parking lot, then Bill takes Emily in his arms and we leave Rebel in the car, she barks but I calm her down by scratching her favorit spot.

We walk in and get two rooms, one for me, my dad and Emily, the other for Billy and Joy.

I was trying to figure out how my dad had so much money because Kaleb had taken 500 dollars from his pocket when they shocked him senseless in the airport stall.

When we got to my room, Billy set Emily on a bed and walked out.

Before I knew it my dad was snoring on the other bed.

I felt Emilys head with the back of my hand, she was burning up!

I flip on a channel on the TV called, Hawaii 5-0.

I had dozed off in the middle of it and driffted into a deep sleep, the dream was weird, it was about Infinity:

***********************

Infinity was with Sigma, exept he kept hiding behind cars and doing twists and turns to avoid Sigma from noticing.

Once in a while Sigma would turn around, Infinity would make himself into a metal car, then Sigma would keep going.

The scenery was Antioch, and I knew that road! Sigma was heading for my house!!!

But, nobody was there unless he thought Infinity's spell was still working on my dad.

Sigma reached my house in a matter of minutes, he quickly nocked on the door then dissapeared.

It seemed to be 5 minutes until Sigma reapered then kicked down the door with his foot.

I could here glass braking, Sigma looked in back of him once again and turned invisible.

Infinity stayed where he was, a metal car that looked like a something from transformers. In mid transform.

Then my vision came where Sigma had speared in the house in the living room.

My family pictures were all busted from Sigma slaking the door open.

My stomach burned with rage and then I see Infinity run out of no where and tackle Sigma to the floor.

Sigma turned invisiblle but Infinity hung on with all his might.

Infinity called on a glass wall that smacked into both of them.

Sigma reappeared, unconchios.

But Infinity just flew back into a wall.

"Your lucky I cant kill you" Infinity spat on the floor.

Sigma was covered in blood, but he didn't seem to be badly hurt.

Then Infinity walked over to Sigma and checked his pulse, then Infinity took his foot and slammed it agaisnt Sigma's chest, sending the limp body into my glass cabnite.

Infinity then made a Matel door to replace what Sigma had done to it.

Then he made a glass sheild over Sigma's body, pressing his body as closley to the floor as possible.

When Infinity was satisfied, he sat himself on a couch, and closed his eyes,

It seemed like years when he finally opened his, he looked strait at me,

Then abounded in a deep dark voice "Jane Callaway, its time to wake up!"

*****************************

I woke up in sweat, and my stomach still burning with anger.

Emily and my dad were still sleeping, I atoll the time from an alarm clock next to the beds.

4:30 Am

I quickly took a shower, felling the warm water made me want to curl up and never leave, but then I had to because I needed to wake up my dad so we can keep going.

I got out and put my cloths back on Which felt weird, she I got out I hear a hock on my door, my glass gloved hands start to glow then I open it to find Billy and Joy, Joy had a bag of cloths in here hand and then she hands them to me.

"How?-" I ask.

"The gift shop, I hope they fit" Joy smiles, I quickly run back in the bathroom and chang.

They both fit perfectly, the shirt had a pineapple and cocunut tree.

And my pants, I wish it was a skirt, had a symbol of a cocunut on the front pockets.

I walled out and my dad was allready starting the coffee pot, he didn't look happy.

And I couldn't blame him, I had never told him the truth, but I guess I better tell him now and every one else, before more trouble comes, especially those evil twins of fire!

So once my dad, Bill and Joy got coffee I told them every thing, every detail.

Exept me and Layne kissing.

When I was done, Emily gasped for air.

I run over to her side and so does Joy,

Emilys eyes are their regular color, they're red, then dark gray.

She grits her teeth "where am I?!" She spits out widely

I tried to answer but before I could she got my throught in her grasp then flung me into bill and my dad, the hot coffee burning my flesh!

"Aaahhh!" I scream,

Then Emily boos Joy to the side with the Back of her hand in a quick motion.

She gets my dad by the thourght and picks him up like a stick.

My head gasps as he is dragged, I tried to stop her but she kicked me in the stomach "awwww!" I gasp as I fly into Joy,

Then Emily slams the door behind her.