10)Recalling memories

"Someone was dragging me through the forest; my arm felt like it was yanked out of my freaking body. I couldn't even make out the shape in front of me, it was just too dark. All I could see was something tall. I wish that it really was an alien, then it would be glowing and I'd actually know where I was going. Suddenly, I was pushed into a grassy clearing; the moonlight filled it beautifully, shining in all its glory. I took a ragged breath and looked around.

Trees went on and on for miles. I'm going to die out here, I never even got to say goodbye to my parents or Skye. Oh my gosh, Skye. He's going to be so worried! I thought over and over again. I mentally shook myself, seriously, is that all I could think about? Ahm, I should just focus on what's going on right now or else I might get a panic attack.

Something gripped my arm tightly and forced me too look up and meet its eyes. And suddenly I was lost in a pool of violet. Alexis's sharp voice rang out above the clearing, "I told you not to follow me, didn't I?" His voice was so angry, I flinched at his tone.

"I- I didn't mean to, I didn't even-"I whispered frightfully, tears were streaming down my face, and I was shivering harshly from the freezing cold wind. But Alexis cut me off, "Bull shit, Aria. Why have you been following me?" He glared at me, his eyes in two slits, looking like the predator about to attack it's prey.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know perfectly well, what I'm taking about! Aria, you better answer me now!" He screamed hatefully. The worst part was that I did know. He was talking about me following him in my dreams. When I saw him commit those "murders". But how is it possible, how am I "following him" at all?

"I-I don't know how I'm following you. I didn't think it was real! I just thought I was making it up. I swear, please. Please don't kill me."

I whimpered painfully at his grip on my arm while I was practically begging for mercy. I suddenly my foot kicked something on the ground. I jumped back and stared down at what or who was lying limp on the ground

There lay a young blond girl with skin, white as paper and lips, an icy blue. Her eyes where bloodshot and her body lay limp in the dirt. A fingerprint, branded black across her neck and her leg twisted in an unnatural position. I backed away from the body, but I tripped over something from behind me, and stumbled into the mud.

I looked behind me to see what I tripped on and this time I saw a grown man with no hair. His head was clean shaven, and shiny enough to see your reflection. I saw purple and green veins glowing on his head and his eyes were rolled into the back of his head. He had purple lips were in a straight line with his tongue falling out to the side. His body was in a ball, like the armadillo wrestling position. It looked like a surrendering move. His purple dress shirt was town in half with mud caked into his skin.

I let out an ear splitting shriek and pushed myself from the body. Like the last one he had a black fingerprint branded into his neck. Alexis strode toward me and held me by the neck. He lifted me into the air, I kicked and punched but he avoided every last one. He grinned evilly and leaned in so I could meet his eyes,

"You interfered with my hunting. So now you will be my prey. But don't worry, this wont hurt...much." And he put his finger to my throat. Pain shot through my body, I felt like every part of me was fighting for survival. My bones were all cracking and breaking, my organs trying to get the oxygen to live that was being taken away from them. It felt like hours before I finally found the darkness comforting me like a dark blanket, pulling me into oblivion.-"

"Wait, if you died then how are you here right now?" Olive interrupted my story and I sheepishly bit my lip, "I might have exaggerated...sue me."

"Did you seriously have dreams about Alexis too, because that's a little creepy?" Olive looked at me weirdly.