23)Falling

-author's note-

wow, guys. what can I say? I've been away for three whole months, with no updates, no interaction to the wattpad world wattsoever. But, I'm back. So, here is the next chapter, but since it's been a while, a quick last few chapters review

So, Gage ended up at the boarding school, yes, Gage, her first love and first heart brake. He admits his love for her that hasn't ended even though he was the cheater in the realtionship. From there, we have a twist where part two of Hidden Seekers takes us back in time to her first year in high school, where she was reunited with Gage, an old friend. On that first day, she meets Gage's girlfriend, and Aria's first violent verball interaction at the school with "Gwen". Further on, Aria is left stranded at the school on her first day where she ends up falling asleep in the hallway and waking up to Gage's band's band practice. After intruding on the practice, they begin to play a song for her, so she can tell them whether they need someone else in the band or if they are fine the way they were.

Well, that is the review, make sure to read the last chapter, even with the review, things will make much more sense with characters.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well, surprisingly, just a month later, I ended up as backup singer and pianist in their band, Dreaming Heartbreak.

It wasn't that I was their first choice, but they needed someone good, someone with talent. After they had played their song on that gloomy afternoon, I persuaded them to hold auditions for a new member. Even though they were amazing, they're songs easy to love, they were missing something. It was almost like they were missing that something that would tie the music together, that one thing that would take them from good, to fantastic. I never dreamed I would be that something.

They held auditions every day after school for that tiring month, somehow getting me to sit through every last one with them. Almost like I was there guide, who to choose or what was right for them. They listened to my advice and opinions on each person. I even ended up doing some research on some students that could play instruments and the best of the choir kids, later begging them to audition--this all happened while starting my unknowing spiral into missing assignments and bad grades. And it only got worse from there.

Because after tons of auditions, people not exactly cliquing right with the band members, frustration induced fights, Gage warming up to me. And me forgiving him, I realized how much I missed him. I missed his light hearted jokes and comforting smiles. I forgot his protective stance but easy going nature. Remembering him sitting with me while he strummed his guitar, talking about what we were going to be when we grew up, was a sore memory. We used to be so close and then everything blew up. But why?

All of our tries were futile. Corey picked apart the music of every one who auditioned, telling them outright how badly they did, or how much work they needed. Once that got around, people stopped bothering to come. And since Gage wasn't too excited about the idea in the first place, he didn't do anything to help, he just scared away the new auditions.

Wesley seemed like the only one of the band who still wanted that new member. I felt like I was wasting my time. Already I was getting beginning to fail one of my many classes, and school had just started. I decided I was just going to give up and focus on my studies. But I just couldn't. I couldn't stop helping this amazing group of people, knowing how much potential they possessed.

I had invested too much time with getting people to come, sitting through countless people singing their hearts out. I helped the boys put piano into their songs to show keyboardists hoping to auditions. Tracking down the local choir and te=heater groups was the hard part.