3)Prank me

The song for this chapter is: Move Along by the all American rejects. I think the video that I put on the side really fits. You'll know what I'm talking about soon enough...

The movie that we saw was called "Death wish of a serial killer". It was a really well done film, everything seemed so realistic that even I got scared at some points. I saw a girl get hacked into peices, ground into bits, and fed to a group of starving dogs- I had a right to be on edge.

Bella and Alexis were whispering together constantly, I don't know why it bugged me so much, but I just felt so agitated by how close they were. And what's even weirder is that right when Alexis came closer to me before the movie, the intense buzzing began in my head. It wouldn't stop. Every time he came within a few feet of me, it would start up again. And the nearer it got, the louder the buss became to be. That's why I found myself sitting rows and rows in front of him, hoping to avoid it completely.

Olive would dig her head into the crook of Kolt's neck, over and over. He would simply keep a hand stroking her back calmingly during the murder scenes. Austen sat next to me and we kept on cracking jokes about how stupid some of these soon to be victims are. If you see a guy standing in front of you with a knife, you're supposed to run, not stand there like a statue.

"Wouldn't the closet be the first place the killer would look? Victims should be more original." Austen commented, irritatedly under his breath while watching.It was almost funny to see how involved he was while watching.

Skye was sitting on the other side of me; hogging all of Chloe's popcorn. She tried to swat his hand away, but he started to tickle her. I think it was more surprising for me then her. Apparently, Chloe is ticklish. The manager had to bring the two of them from the movie to talk to them about disturbing the film, something I'm glad I missed,due to complaints from others in the theatre. After that, she just let him have all of the popcorn, but I swear that I saw her eye twitch in frustration.

I took a deep breath and tried to enjoy the movie without glancing over to Alexis. It was killing me. An urge to look at his mesmerizing violet eyes and bring my hand through his midnight black hair rippled through me. I pushed the ridiculous thought away, I would never do that. Alexis...never.

In the middle of the movie, Hunter ran out the black door at the back of the theatre. A worried look was frozen in his eyes, his face was white, almost translucent. Hunter had purple bags that spread in large blotches underneath his thick, lower eyelashes. His hands were violently shaking, back and forth, back and forth. I didn't know if he was okay, I honestly didn't know what to think.

"Hunter!" I called out from my seat, not knowing what else to do. I began to run after him, making my way through the floods of people in the packed theatre. But before I could get very far, a hand shot out in front of me and restrained me from moving. I tried to pull myself out of it, but the hand wouldn't budge.The strong hand belonged to Austen; his playful smile was gone as though it was never there. In its place, a firm line stood there like a lone soldier. His eyes where cold and hard, the look that he was giving me was making me shiver.

I thought that sitting down instantly would be a good idea, so I hastily flopped into the nearest red seat, a frown etched onto my worried face. Unknowingly, a tear formed in the corner of my eye. Why did it seem as though there were big secrets being kept from me?

"I'm sorry Aria, but you have to leave him. Just enjoy the rest of the movie." Austen's eyes softened when he saw my teary eyes. Why would he do that, and how did he go from being my hyper, happy friend, to the the sinister and grim man staring at me now?

____________________________________

I woke up from my hauntingly vivid nightmare, quaking under my thick blanket. This time I had followed Alexis into an abandoned mansion. Cracked glass lay shattered on the floor; moss clung to the musty, yellowing walls. I watched in horror as I saw Alexis kill a young boy. His black hair was wet from the pulsing rain outside and his eyes has turned a dark, twisted ebony. A gasp escaped my mouth as Alexis had cracked the poor kid's neck with no mercy. He smirked at my reaction and branded a thumb print on the palm of the boy's hand, quickly disappearing into a cloud of smoke.