Explanation

***PLEASE EXCUSE THE MISTAKES I PLAN ON DOING MAJOR EDITING WHEN IM DONE R FINDIN A PERSON TO EDIT IT KNOW....BUT HERES WHAT YALL BEEN WAITING FOR ENJOY

TRINITY

I stood in the same place not making any moves to leave the embrace of my mates. To look at my father and see disappointment in his eyes would kill me, so stayed looking at my feet. I can't believe I let it get this bad I should have told my parents when I found out. I was being a coward but now its time to rectify those mistakes. Its time to lay it all on the line because there's no way in hell I'm loosing my mates.

Speaking of mates that was one of the hottest kiss I have ever seen but what I don't understand is how they are even mates they are twins for crying out loud. Since they are both mated to me so I kind of get it. When I saw her lean in a few minutes ago I wanted to take them both upstairs and let them have there way with me. Like kayceon did to me earlier. She so aggressive and strong she knows what she's doing. All the sudden I started to get real angry. Vision of her with someone else started playing in my mind and now I'm angry. I turn to Kayceon shaking and in a flash I had her up against the wall not paying attention to the fact that they are watching me thinking I'm crazy. I looked her in the eyes as if to tell her not to move. I got down on my knees never breaking eye contact. I stuck my hand under her shirt and my fingers right in her pussy she was already wet so it didn't hurt. I pulled my fingers out from under the shirt and to my face taking in her scent. Eyes still on will out taking my eyes off her I stuck them in my mouth. We moaned at the same time. I pressed my nose to her pussy through the shirt and started smelling for different scents other than mines all the way up her body and so far I had caught one more. I continued til I reached her neck my eyes shot open at the smell and then I saw the mark. "Impossible" I stated taking a step back touching my neck and nothing was there. Jayceon made his way to her side at the same time they both said they could explain. I shook my head saying "Now isn't the time for that we bigger things to handle" turning to my father "Shall we continue this in your office??" He looked lost but replied "Yes". We all made our way to his office but I couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy she is wear his mark and I'm not. I still don't understand how she ended up marked ind the same place I was "marked". This is all so confusing.

Kayceon

We all made it to Alpha Kaden's office and took a seat. Trinity between me an Jay but we still didn't feel comfortable with that pup here something is off about him. Me and my wolf didn't trust him. He was after our mate when he had his own. I looked at my mate and grabbed a hold of her hand I knew she felt some type of way about him marking me but that is a private matter we will handle that on our own Trinity,Jay and I.

"Who would like to go first??" Alpha Kaden.

"Well these are my mates Jayceon and Kayceon. They are twins." Trinity stated

"I was thinking more along the lines of how long you have know you was engaged to the prince and princess of werewolves?"

I heard a gasp coming from my sweet little mates mouth and I decided to take over the Answering. "Alpha Kaden sir, we met Trinity over the weekend at a party. We were never formally introduced because that guy right there started a fight which ended with her running away from us. I came across the Information that she was apart of your pack,not knowing she is your daughter, and that is why were here today."

Alpha Kaden looked at that pup and asked "Quintin if you knew my daughter found her mates why are you even here? I know she was promised to you but she has found her mates which makes the agreement I made with your father void."

Now here's where things start to get serious.

Quintin

How dare they try to take what's mines. I will not go down without a fight. I have had to sit here all morning and watch them all over her touching her, kissing her. Didn't they care that she was mines promised to me there is no going back. They would all die if need be but I refuse to live without her. Alpha Kaden asked "Quintin if you knew my daughter found her mates why are you even here? I know she was promised to you but she has found her mates which makes the agreement I made with father void."