Chapter 21

*picture above next to video is Odin.*
Hello my readers!!!!

I apologize for the long gap in between updates! I have been so busy with school and preparing for my Biology EOC. I'm so glad it's done. I hope I got commended !!! As an Honors student it's very important. Anywho! I'm going to let y'all enjoy this update and as a present ,since I made you guys wait so long , the update is extra extra long !

Song for this chapter:
"One Step Closer"
By : Linkin Park

Jacob's already on edge with his mate in such fragile condition and with the arrival of a dark figure from his past... Would that push him over the edge?

Can he tolerate the presence of the man who he hates more than his worst enemy?

Will Jacob be pushed over the edge by his father's presence?

Will an all out blood spill occur because of all the tension?

Or will his father even show up?

Read on and find out!

************************************

Jacob POV

I'm not sure how long I sat by her side.

Just staring at her pale lifeless face. It was as if I was watching her wither away before my very own eyes. It was mentally and physically painful.

My wolf wasn't even speaking to me at all. He was pacing inside his mental cage begging to be let out.

I didn't have the energy to do anything. I just didn't want to leave her side.

Instead I studied every detail of her flawless face. I wondered how beautiful she would look sitting in my study reading a book or how her lips would purse in confusion at something she didn't understand.

My eyes trailed down from her pained features to rest on her shell pink lips.

I studied every curve of her lips. The exact shape and wondered how those little lips of hers would feel pressed against my own.

As if by instinct my index finger and thumb flew to my lips at the very thought of her lips on mine.

At the possibility of the wondrous sensations her lips would leave on mine.

How intoxicating each and every kiss we would share would be.

I smiled at the thought and knew that any kiss would be far more intoxicating and far more pleasurable than any alcoholic substance or drug. They didn't bat an eyelash compared to the effect she had on me.

I rubbed my lips, closing my eyes for a moment, imagining her soft lips pressed on my own.

How would she taste?

Would her lips be a sweet cherry or a delightful strawberry? Perhaps a delightful watermelon? What kind of lip gloss would she wear when she kissed me? Would it be anywhere near as sweet and delicious as her lips alone?

I groaned feeling a surge of desire course through my body, leaving me trembling in my seat.

I wanted to kiss her so bad the moment she woke up and opened those pretty little eyes of hers.