Chapter 38: Not So Perfect

Song for this Chapter "Perfect"

Written by "Ed Sheeran"

***************************************************************************************

Emma POV

I gripped the towel tightly around me as my cheeks flamed with embarrassment.

Rachel giggled and then said, "I brought some really cute clothes that I think will fit you just fine. I think you will like them."

I nodded embarrassed, "Uh, thanks, I don't have any of my clothes here with me. They are in my room back at my old pack."

She started clapping her hands excitedly and said, "I would love to go shopping with you and pick out a whole wardrobe for you. That way you can leave your clothes and your things at your old house so you don't have to worry about bringing clothes when you go visit your old pack."

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure, that sounds like fun. I don't really have a fashion sense or anything honestly."

She gasped and said, "Don't worry hun, I got you covered."

I then felt her place some clothes into my hands. "Here I thought you could wear this for the day. And it's so cute that I think it's perfect for you to wear at the celebration tonight."

I felt along the material looking down, "what exactly is it?"

She was quiet for a moment and she whispered softly, "It's a blue jumper. I brought you a white lace bralette and panty set that I think would look super cute on you and for the shoes I brought you a pair of brown sandals."

I smiled and said softly, "Thank you. I bet it is super pretty."

After a moment she sad, "How long have you not been able to see?"

I chewed my lip looking down and sighed softly, "As long as I can remember..."

After a moment I heard shuffling and felt her arms wrap around me and she hugged me tightly.

"I just want you to know that I will always be here for you." She said softly.

I smiled, "Thanks Rachel."

She laughed and said, "Just so you know I have put myself in charge of your wardrobe and your hair and make up from here on out."

I laughed and shook my head. "Alright. Since you have, I hope you wont ever let me walk out of this room looking bad."

She scoffed and said mock offended, "I can't believe you think I would allow such a thing. I promise that as long as I am around you will never be looking anything less than perfect."

I smiled and said sheepishly, "Thank you. Now, uh, if it's okay with you I'm going to get dressed now."

She chuckled, "Okay, sorry I'll turn around."

I turned the opposite direction and quickly changed into the outfit and shoes she brought me.

I blushed and said embarrassed, "Did you not have anything other than lace undergarments?"

She chuckled, "Nope. And I bet Jacob will like these and the others I brought for you."

I blushed even more and said, "Where did you even get all of this stuff?"

She laughed and said, "Some of the outfits brought are mine that don't fit but the undergarments are all new. I brought a lot of clothes with me so I will go unpack the bags I brought for you and arrange it in the closet and the drawers Jacob has ready for you."