Chapter 27: Trust No More.

Not sure of a song for this chapter but I'll come back and put one. But things are about to get interesting . Anyone know why Odin reacted so strongly to Emma?

Thoughts?

Ideas?

Keep on reading!

*********************************

Jacob POV

I was beyond angry that these stupid furry asses weren't even keeping a damn eye on her!

Goddess fucking forbid that I shut my eyes for a few seconds and I sleep a little and all hell breaks loose and my mate is missing!

No one knows where the hell she is! For so many wolves to be on this damn territory and for no one to have any fucking clue about where she is beyond pisses me off.

I began sniffing her sheets frantically trying to pick up her trail and figure out where the hell she is.

My little wolf loves slipping off. I need to keep a closer eye on her.

My wolf and i chuckled at the thought of having her on the end of our leash and the naughty things we could do to her.

I shook my head and focused on catching her trail.
I was about to pick up her trail when I heard a faint scream.

Panic registered through my being.

Was that...?!

A few seconds later I heard a loud snarl and a few seconds I heard a voice I loved the most scream my name. "JACOB!!!!"

EMMA!!

I dropped everything in my hands and round down the halls tracing her scent and following her scream to find her location and I pushed anything and everything standing in my way out of my way and ran out the doors and I saw a massive beast hulking over my mate and instantly I recognized the beast as the one i saw many years ago...

The one that appeared after my mother had been killed..

That beast was my father...

I roared angrily and shifted into my wolf at a sprint and I charged at the beast canines bared and i crashed into it at full speed knocking it off of Emma and I stood over her my teeth bared as I was in a low crouch my eyes blazing.

He had fucking nerve to think he could kill my mate.

He was going to pay for this.

And after everything...

I thought he had changed.

This just goes to show some people dont ever and never will change.

He has shown me for the second time the moanster he is.

The beast he keeps locked inside.

He let him out.

And THAT THING nearly killed the thing i hold most preciously to my heart.

Any and all trust i had slowly been regaining for my father dimisnished within an instant.
It's quite incredible really.

How long it takes to earn trust and then how fucking fast it can dissolve within an instant from a few words or from one action or one event.

This time.. I don't think there will be a next time for me and my father.

As of now he has pushed me to the limit.

I don't want him near my mate ever again.

Everything good that he comes in contact turns to disaster with even the smallest of touches.

But I know one thing for damn sure.

He isn't taking her away from me.

Not her.

I can't lose someone because of him....

Not when my heart might be beginning to love again...

***************

So sorry it's so short but I felt bad about leaving everyone hanging on that chapter and not updating in so long . I'm working on my third update for the night and then I think I'm going to rest since I am sick. But I promise you the wait has been worth the while. I just cooked up the best plot twist for a certain someone or shall I say a certain character .

Be careful who you guys fall in love with character wise. You never know if they are a traitor or not.

Any comments for this update and discussion for the last one ?

Love y'all!

Winter.