Chapter 36: New Home

Song for this chapter "Crush"

Written By Daniel Feels

This is how I picture Jacob's bedroom to look.

Enjoy the chapter. The following two are going to be really exciting. I solemnly promise to keep you on the edge of your seat.

************************************************************************

Jacob POV

My heart swelled with excitement as I lead my precious little mate toward the pack house. I was eager to introduce her to her new home.

I bit my lip nervously when I thought back to when her face fell a little and she chewed her lip when I asked her brother if it was alright that she spent some time with me.

My wolf whined softly at the thought of our mate not wanting to stay with us.

I shook the thought away and gently guided her into the doorway of the pack house.

I smiled softly at everyone that stopped what they were doing to smile at my mate and greet us.

"Emma this is the kitchen. Somehow food always is out and available. We typically try and all eat dinner together once a week so to maintain unity within the pack and keep everyone's spirits high."

She nodded and I pulled her along continuing to give her the grand tour.

"This is the central pack house where there is room for everyone to stay all together and also it helps when gathering everyone for pack meetings... The house has 4 floors with about 15 rooms per floor. We are considering making an apartment like building for the young adult wolves and newly mated couples. However there is a housing community where mated wolves and their pups stay so that they have privacy with their families. Every time one of the pack members finds their mate we build a new house for them. Each floor contains a media room, a game room, and each bedroom throughout the pack house is a master suite with a generous sized closet and connecting bathroom."

I paused and lead her up a set of stairs as I continued, "My room is on the top floor along with my beta, Jason and my third Kyle. Our rooms are situated on the far left side of the hall."

I then smiled and thought for a moment before continuing, "The pack nursery for the pups is on the second floor. We allow some of the younger unmated females to go and look after pups for their parents who have jobs throughout the pack or in the neighboring town."

I chuckled and continued, "You wouldn't believe how the humans stare at us when five big black vans pull up to the store and are filled top to bottom with groceries. That trip occurs at least twice a month sometimes more."

Once we reached the top floor I lead her down the hall and gently took her other hand in mine and set it on the door handle to my room. "This is my room..." I murmured softly.

She blushed and turned the handle and I pushed open the door and lead her inside.

I bit my lip nervously and began describing my room to her. "My bed is a king size bed." I paused and said embarrassedly, "I have a tendency to sprawl out when I sleep at night."

I scratched the back of my head and looked down, "I guess I was looking for someone to pull close to me and hold.."

I looked over and saw her smile as her cheeks turned pink.

I cleared my throat and continued, "The sheets are white and the comforter is a mix of white and grey and has a pretty pattern. I also really like soft blankets so I have a grey fuzzy blanket that I always keep on the end of the bed.  I can add like some fluffy white pillows if you like. I know girls typically like color in their room. And my bed frame is made from wood but the color is dark. It's a dark brown or blackish color. I really like it. And I hope you like it as well... I also have a small white couch in my room and a TV. I like to watch Netflix or movies at night before I go to sleep. And I have a dresser and a large walk in closet. My clothes are on one side and yours will eventually go on the other."