Chapter 29, Willa's Surprize

We start to pack the car up, we had gone to be to early at nd where now wide awake at 4 in the morning. My mom was sleep still but she hadn't gone to bed until 4 in the morning to make sure she knew we where leaving.

  "Hey, baby? Have you seen my sketch book?" I ask Jaybee up and 

  "I think Willa put it in your bag. Don't worry baby." He says and puts my stuff in the car. I go to hug him and walk to the passenger side. Willa smiles and hopes in behind me and I shut the door.  Soon we are driving again and I somehow fall asleep.

  I woke and we were in Oklahoma. "I'm hungry." I say sitting up. Jaybee was still driving at it was dark. "Let's stop and eat." I say and look at my right hand that was holding Jaybee's left.

  "That is a great idea."

  We stop at Subway and get some cheese pizza and a drink. We even woke Willa up and gave her a Itlian herb with turkey and cheese toasted sub. And are on our way again. Soon its late but we were barely out of Oklahoma and decide to drive to new mexico for the night. I make a reservation at a nicer hotel and we get there around midnight. Jaybee was already texting someone and smiling at me. He leans over and whispers into my ear. "Willa is gonna be so happy." He  them gets out of the car and let's me out. He takes my bags along with his and we check in. I hand Willa her room card and she smiles at my as we all walk up to the second floor. She laughs as she notices that our rooms are separated by a maids closet thing. She looks at us and hugs me as she whispers in my ear. "Guess I'll finally get some sleep. Have fun!" she says and goes into her room as I blush a bright red.

  Jaybee laughs as I open the door. We walk in and he smiles as he kisses me deeply. "I can't believe your mom is such a witch." He says putting it nicely.

  "Probably thought we were sleeping together at her house and is gonna sanatize the bed!" I laugh and kiss him back. I reach back and shut the door.

                              ***Jolly's P.o.V***

  Jaybee texting me saying that they were gonna spend the night in a hotel. Amd that Kathryn knew. I was on my way before but hadn't known that which hotel. I was currently in New Mexico but about 30 minutes away from their hotel. Oh god I hope Willa will.

                              ***Willa's p.o.v.****

  I was about to go to sleep when I decides to take a shower. I text Jolly and told hi. I missed him before I got in. I couldn't wait to see him and hoped I would soon.

             ***30 minutes later***

  I got out of the shower and was getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door. thinking it was Kathryn, I hurry and open it.

  "Jolly!" I smile and hug him. He hugs me back and kisses me and he lefts me up and lays me on the bed in the room. He shuts the door and and gets down in front of the bed. I lay back.

  "Willa?" He says and I sit up and look at him.

  "Yes?" I ask and watch as he pulls something out of his pocket. He pulls out a small box and gets on one knee.

  "Willa Michelle Vaughn, will you do me the great honor of marrying me?" He asks looking hopeful. I look at him smiling with wide eyes as I nod, then whisper yes. I realized it was only a whisper and say it louder, and louder as I get up to hug him. He slips the ring on my finger and hugs me pushing my o to the bed behind us.  I smile as I kiss him.

  "I love you." He whispers in my ear.

  "I love you too." I smile as I whisper it to him.