Chapter 15, Flashback (Part 2)

***Kathryn's P.o.V. and flashback (continued)***

  We went to sleep soon after. I didn't dream, but I never really do. I woke up first that morning. I went to go get something to eat and decided on donuts. I drove the the closest store and got both powdered and chocolate donuts, I don't know why, but i had been craving chocolate that week.

  "Will this be all for you ma'am?" The cashier asked me.

  "Yeah." I said, not glancing at him as i pulled out the 10 in my pocket.

  "Okay, here you go. Nice shirt by the way." he tells me and i look down at my outfit, I was still in my pjs.

  "Thanks." I said as I grabbed my stuff, blushing becasue he had seen me in my pjs. "I do too." I told him then left the store and drove back to the hotel, when i got there Willla was stil asleep, but it was still like 7 in the morning. I decide to take a shower and then see what time it was when I got out.

  I was undressed when a knock on the door came. I grabbed a towel and went outside the bathroom to answer the door. To my surprise when I opened it I saw Alex, the guy from yesterday that both Dylan ad Willa knew.

 "Oh, hi, sorry to bother you."He said, looking away from me. "I was looking for Willa." He said.

  "She's still asleep. I can wake her up though, she won't mind." I say tighing the towel around me, wanting to be anywhere but here. "Oh, please come in." I said, holding the door open wider.

  "Can, Dylan come in too?" He asked me glancing back  down at the parking lot.

  "Sure, sure but i was about to take a shower." I told him. 

  "Okay. Um wake Willa up for me so I can go get Dylan and you can get in the shower." He said before walking off, not giving me another choice, but it was the same thing I was going to do.

  "Willa, wake up, we have guests coming up!" I said to her, throwing a pillow at her to wake her up. "AndI'm only wearing a towel and they are here for you!" I said to make sure she got up.

  "Who is it?" She asked.

  "Alex and Dylan." I siad walking into the bathrrom with ione of the plastic cups the give you for drinks. I walked back and she was stil asleep. So I poured the water on her and she jumped.

  "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!" She asked. waking up.

  "People are here, I'm naked but covered with a towel and its Alex and Dylan. I'm going to take my shower, they will be up any minute." I told her as I walk into the bathroom with my clothes.

  I start to sing because I can never help but sing in the shower.

"ow I will tell you what I've done for you -

50 thousand tears I've cried.

Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -

And you still won't hear me (going under)

Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.

Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)

Not tormented daily defeated by you

Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I dive again

I'm going under (going under)

Drowning in you (drowning in you)

I'm falling forever (falling forever)

I've got to break through

I'm going under

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies.

(So I don't know what's real)

So I don't know what's real and what's not (don't know what's real and what's not)

Always confusing the thoughts in my head

So I can't trust myself anymore

I dive again

I'm going under (going under)

Drowning in you (drowning in you)

I'm falling forever (falling forever)

I've got to break through

I...

So go on and scream

Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away)

I won't be broken again (again)

I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under

I dive again

I'm going under (going under)

Drowning in you (drowning in you)

I'm falling forever (falling forever)

I've got to break through

I'm going under (going under)

I'm going under (drowning in you)

I'm going under."

I sang "Going Under" by Evanescence. When I cam out I had all my make-up and clothes on. Willa was sitting on the bed with Alex and Dylan was sitting in a chair next to the bed at the table and chair set almost every room has.

  "I have donuts in the bad on the table, but they aren't the fresh warm ones." I said sitting in the other chair. I sat there wondering if how they knew we were here. Obviously Willa had said something to Alex. How had the met? Was it something like the way Dylan and I meet? Had they known each other before? When was I going to know about him if she did know him before? She would have told me, wouldn't she have? I mean we tell each other everything, didn't we? She knew about my family problems, my every boyfriend, my crushes, my everything........and I knew the same things about her. 

  "Kathryn!" I heard Willa yell.

  "Yeah?" I said looking at her. 

  "I know what your thinking, and I wanted to tell you how we meet....."

                                    ~30 minutes later~

  "You had met him last year, you had a crush on him but he didn't think you did and then you told him you did and you guys started dating?" I asked to comfrim everything. 

  "Yeah. I didn't want anyone to know, because I thought people would judge me about not knowing him for that long." She said looking down.

  "I understand, but I wish you would have told me sooner............." I said looking at them. "It's good for you guys, you made her happier, I didn't know who, but I knew it was a guy." I said looking at Alex. "But if you hurt her, I will make sure that your death looks like gummy bears did it." I said, only half joking.They all laughed at me and I just smiled at them. "Glad you thought I was joking." I said. I smiled to show I was and them got up and went over to my phone and called my brother, Chase.

  "Hey, Katy Bug! How are you? How far did you make it." Chase asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

  "I'm good, Chasr Bear." I said before looking at Willa to see her mouth 'her brohter' to Dylan. "We made it to Oklahoma and we plan on staying here for the day then we should be in California tomorrow." I told him.

  We stayed on the phone for a while before he had to leave to go to work.'  "Love you, Katy bug."

  "Love you to, Chaser Bear." I said before hanging up the phone.