Chapter 13, Tricks and Romance

***Kathryn's P.o.V.***

 I was swimming away from Jaybee when I looked over  at Willa. I stood up and look at them. Awe they are so cute! I knew that they  would end up together, I just didn't know when. Jaybee caught  me then, taking my underwater with him. We came up and I pushed him away, laughing at him.

  "Your so cute when you try to act mad." He says coming up to me.

  "If you throw me again I swear I will-" I was cut off my the sudden relization that I was in the air with no support. I screamed. I hit the water and came back up within seconds "YOU LITTLE-'' I cut mysekf off. Chase was standing next to Jaybee laughing. I went underwater bearing an oh shit before I did.

I swam bhind Chase, who as further away then he was before I went underwater. I jumped up on his back, bringing him down with me before jumping off.  He hit the water and I jumped up on Jaybee and pulled him down into the water too. I then got up and ran to my towel. Willa laughed at me. I saw jaybee and CHase run toward me. I got up and ran. I was faster than Chase now, but Jaybee was faster than I thought. He caught me and lefted me up, over his head and then carried me bridal style and  carried me back into the water, Chase had stopped Chasing me and was laughing. Jaybee keep acting like he was going to drop me .

  "This isn't funny! STOP! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" I screamed.

  "Anything?" He asks. 

 "YES ANYTHING, JUST PUT ME DOWN!" I scream, regerting my choice of words.

  "Even.............be thrown back into the water?" He asks smiling as I hug onto him.

  "YES! JUST PUT ME DOWN!" I hug him tighter.

  "Okay, let me go, and I will." He tells me. I tel go of him and I'm thrown into the water.  I slowly sink, holding my breath. little did anyone but Willa know I could my breath for a long time. I know it was mean but hey, so was scaring me. I felt Jaybee's arm grab me. As soon as I came up I started laughing.

  "That wasn't funny! You scared me to death. You didn't come for three minutes. I thought you were-" He rants but I cut him off, kissing him. It took him by surprise but he kissed me back after a second.

  "Get a room you two!" Willa calls to us. We brake apart and he still hugs me to him though and we look at each other, knwing what happened, knowing what will happen, knowing so many things I don't even have the time to think all of them. I blush as soon as I remember where we are. I look around at everyone laughing at us. I don't know how long we were kissing, but it was long enough   to make Willla say what she did. God I loved that kiss. 

  "Lets go, I'm tired and it's 6 now." Chase says.

  "Okay." I say and get out, my hand still holding Jaybee's. We pack up the cars. 

 Jolle throws his keys to Niclas. "Im riding with Willa." He tells them, holding her hand. God, now I'm going to have to give him the "You hurt her, i hurt you" tal'k. That's just great.

  "Wow, He must eally like her to let someone else drive his car." Jaybee tells me when we are alone in my car." this isn't the way we came, is it?" 

  "Nope,  It's the way to my favorite place in California." 

  "Where?"

  "You'll see." I tell him.