Chapter 20, Not Again!

WARNING, THE CHAPTER IS SORT OF GRAPHIC. IT HAS SOME VERY UNUSUAL CONTENT AND NOT OF IT REALLY HAPPENED, IF YOU WISH TO SKIP THIS AND JUST READ WHAT HAPPENS IN A SUMMARY, YOU CAN READ IT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

                                                                 ***Kathryn's P.o.V.***

  I was laughing with everyone else in the kitchen, Willa had just come in with no pants on! Who wouldn't laugh? Jaybee was cooking for me and him. Turns out he doesn't eat meat either! Jolle wonders off laughing quietly, probably to go tease Willa. I walked over to Jaybee, taking a fork full of his eggs and walking into my bedroom to go get changed, we had a big day of shopping for Star's birthday, it was in 5 DAYS! Of course I had to take the day of the day from working, but I worked for myself as and art tutor, but I never had an lesson on that day, never asigned one on anyday that wouldn't work for me, like brithdays, weekends, and holidays. 

  Jaybee follewed me, but stopped at the door.

  "Come on in, not like you didn't see me in my underwear last night when I changed, it won't make a difference right now." I say as I wonder into my closet to find the clothes I wanted to wear, The guys had stopped at the hotel and got everything Last night, I wanted to to stay here for a while, No need to waste money on a hotel you weren't going to stay at!

  "Okay," I hear him call as he goes to his suitcase.

  I grab my black ripped skinny jeans, and a white cotten tank top, along with my BOTDF signed high top converses and my favorite Jacket that my friend had gvien me, it was an amry jacket and covered to about just under my breast. I grab my underclothes and walked into the bathroom to take a shower, leaving everything but my underclothes on the bed. I washed up and walked out of the bathroom to change. I had just put on my tank top when I hear the door open and close really quickly. I turned to look at it and  saw Jared enter, I quickly grabbed the towel and covered up my lower half.

  "What are you doing in here, Jared." I ask as I look around the room for Jaybee. I saw he wasn't in here and heard him yell at Jonas for changing the song.

  "I'm just here to see what your doing." He says as he walks closer to me. I back up with every step he talks.

  "And you had to come in, when no one else was in here, when I am half naked?" I ask him and feel the edge of the wall press againist my back.

  "That was a bonus that you weren't wearing much." He says and walks up to me, leaving only inches between us. He puts his hand next to my face on the wall and leans foward. "Remember the last time I was this close to you?" He asks with an evil smirk on his face.

  "Don't touch me, you have no right, nor did you have a right back then, I might have been 18, but you are Chase's  friend and if it were turned, he won't have done that to you, or your sister," I say, clenching my fists. "I haven't had the best feeling toward you since, but I don't hate you, you best keep it that way."

  "But, I know you will never hate me. You can't. You did get prettier over the last 5 years. I hoped that we could continue were we left of, but we can't do that very publicly, your act like your dating that emo guy." Jared says with the same evil smirk on his face as he leans foward, leaving only an inch inbetween us.

  "He is not emo. He is punk, from a band and he is way and will always be nicer, sweeter, kinder, cuter, and way more handsome that you will ever be." I spat and leaned my bead back to get away from him. "Don't touch me." I said again as he grabbed my waist. 

  "Oh come on, Kathryn, not like you don't want me to. You did back then, even if you don't think you did." Jared said pulling my to him. I tryed to pull back, but he was to storng and only pulled me to him closer. I was about to scream when he leaned forward and kissed me. I kneed him in the groin and pushed him back. 

  "JAYBEE! JAYBEE, COME HELP ME, PLEASE!" I yelled at, pulling on my sleep pants.

  "What is it, Love?" He asks as he comes running to the door, everyone else behind him. I point at Jared, still laying on the ground, holding where I had kneed him. I ran over to Jaybee and hugged him as he looked at Jared with a face that could only mean one thing, hate. He didn't know what had happened, but when he looked at my scared and angry face, he probably could guess.

  Chase came in and saw Jared. He looked back at Jaybee and I and picked Jared up, mumbling he was going to have a talk with him in Jared's room. I hugged Jaybee tighter and felt myself cry as he hugged me back.

  "Everyone, let us have a moment alone." He looks at me and I mouth Willa. "Willa, please stay." She looks at Jolle and mouths that It can only be us three. She walks in and closes the door. Jaybee picks me up and goes to the bed, sitting down and fixeed my so I was cuddled up to him but not on top of him. I don't look up, but i can feel Willa come lay and hug me from behind, she was the only one who knew what had happened, and I stayed with here until Jared moved out.

  It seemed like hours, but was only about half of one that we laid there. I sat up and cuddled Jaybee before telling them what had just happened. Willa and Jaybbe both looked like they wanted to kill him,but I knew so did Chase. And Chase would be able to do it first, but I also knew I wouldn't let them.

  "So he had," Jaybee swallowed." Done this before.....?" Jaybee asks. I nod and Willa hugs me, he looked at her and smiled weakly, knowing that she knew what happened. "Well, I'm glad that you have such a good friend to be able for you to trust people again." He hugged me.

CHAPTER SUMMARY: Jared came into Kathryns room and tried to  ~Clears throat~ have his way with her.....again.....but she stopped him and now she is laying in her bed, being comforted by Willa and Jaybee.

A/N

  This chapter says that something happened between Kathryn and Jared, I just want to say......THAT NEVER HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE! I know that somepoeple might think that, but nothing has, nor will ever happen between Kathryn adn Jared. Thank you! I love you guys and Im sorry that this chapter isnn't the best, or maybe you think it is, comement and tell me. I hope that you love the story. Please comement, I love to hear from you guys and Hope you want to read more! but if you have written a story you want me to read, post the link and I will read them! Anyways, love you guys and hope that you love the story! I know I repeated myself, but I want you guys to remember that I love you! Might post again soon! Like tonight!