Chapter 6, Johan Borlin (Jaybee)

I walk into the bathroom and return outside. Still no sign of Xander, nor calls/texts. I walk to the car and get in starting it and waiting on Willa to go set down the GPS so we can do. As soon as she does, we hear the male voice telling us to go right for 4 miles on some street and then left. I do as I'm instructed and we turn into a parking lot just as the GPS says we have reached our destination. 

  "Where are we?" I ask Willa.

  "The concert is  tomorrow, we can't just look like we do, we need to deck out and get ready for it. besides we are gonna sleep til almost time with Star telling us all that happened today." She tells me,not answering my question on purpose. "I'm making sure to color my hair again and you can do it too. We are gonna get new clothes and make-up and all that, Hun! I just can't wait!" She says cheerfully.

  "Okay, but can we just hang out today? I don't want to hear all of this shit, about Xander." I tell her knowing she won't cause I asked her.

  "Okay, It's a girl day. Nothing but Her Bright Skies talk and waiting for a new color!" Just as she says that and we start walking into, what I guess is a salon, a 5 guys walk out and the one on the end  bumps me and knocks me down. 

"Are you okay?" He asks in a queit voice so only i can hear him as he helps me up.I know that voice from somewhere. 

 "Yeah, fine. Are you okay?" I ask, looking uo at the taller man. I see his face before he can look down and we stare at each other. It was Johan Borlin, Jaybee from Her Bright Skies. "Your...." I stop myself before giving him away, thinking he didn't want to be noticed." Your fine, right?" I ask.

  "I'm fine." he says with a smile. "DO you have tickets for the Her Bright Skies Concert tomorrow?"

  "Yeah, tickets and backstae passes." I sat with a smile. And notice Willa looking like i had just shot  myself in the foot."

  :I will see you there then, maybe we could meet up?" He says. "I'm Johan, whats your name?" He tells me, like Johan is a popular name here.

 "Kathryn," I smile."I would love to meet you again, Johan." I blush. 

  "Alright," He says finally letting me go."Godbye, Kathryn." 

  "Goodbye," I saw and walk in the salon. Willa just staring at me and Jaybee watching me as well.

         ***Jaybee's P.o.V.***

 Kathryn, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I watch as she walks away, glancing back only once as she walks into the salon we just walked out of, getting read to meet me probably. I didn't mean to look at her, I know she knew who i was too,  but she thought not to say as though someone would hear and flip out, how caring. I smile walking to our car. 

  "Made a new friend, did we, Jaybee?" asks Jolle Karlsson. "She seems nice, I know she knew you. She didn't say your name though, she must have worried that it will cause some trouble for us."

  Yeah is all I can say as we start the drive to the hotel. The whole car ride, all i thought of was Kathryn. Just then I remembered the number she had mouthed to me telling me to text her where to 'meet'

                    *** Kathryn's P.o.V.***

  Jaybee had just told me he wanted to "meet up" at his concert, I was so excited that i told him to text e and mouthed my number and walked into the salon, hoping that i didn't look despert. Willa just stared at me and said nothing, knowing I was thinking about 'Johan'. I mean I know that was his real name and all but it was weird thinking about calling Jaybee that. I know that i don't even look good today, with the red eyes from crying and the not dry yet make-up and all. And the look he gave me, after he helped me up. I knew something, no felt something different.

  "Vaugh and Williams, we are ready for you, dye and cut for Vaugh and whatever Williams wants." The attendent said, sounding like he ment for than just what i wanted done for my hair.

  "Okay, see you in a little bit!" Willa says, walking off with her hair-dresser as i walk to my chair with mine., just before i sit down, i ask if we can dye it midnight black again and text while it dyes, feeling my phone vibrate. 

  "Of course not , dear."Says my oh so happy guy hair-dresser. I pull out my phone as he goes to get the dye. The text read:

      New number (***)***-**** ~ Hey, Kathryn. It's Johan, or Jaybee. which ever you would like to call me. Just wanted to text you and make sure I got the right number.

      Me~Hey, Jaybee. Its really me Kathryn. LOL, glad you got my number right. But I got to go, I'm getting my hair done!

 My hair-dreeser returns with the dye and sets to work.

A/N:

   Okay so I felt like i had to upload twice today so Willa (Yes the one from the story) could have something to read on. I know its only been about a week since I started posting and already have more than 40 reads. I just wanted to say....THANK YOU GUYS! I wish you guys would comment telling me how you like the story and message me if you have any thing you want me to add (Yes, I am thinking I will add something you guy want!) oh and, yes all but Star is a real person so far and Although I may be the only one that knows them out of me and willa, They are real...Oh and I might add someone into the story if the comment. I will pick probably someone from now on, the person will have a P.o.V. (point of view) and will be in the story, How cool is that?! anyways thanks for reading and if you have questions comment! Oh and if you like the story, I won;t mind a vote! But i don;t want you guys to if you don't like it.....Just do whatever makes you happy! I love you guys and may post again today. Never know! Okay now this note is longer than the Chapter! LOL  not really but it is long and please comment, I love heraing from you guys!