Chapter 11, Chase and Jared

Chase lays me down on the couch and asks "Who are all these people?" Just so only I can hear him.

"They are the guys from Her Bright Skies, Jaybee, Jolle, Niclas, Jonas, and Petter. They are my friends." I tell him.

"Okay. Katy Bug, if you say so. Just make sure they won't attack me. Hell, these guys are taller than me! And I'm 6'7"!" He says before walking to Jared. Whispering something in his ear. Jared then walks out the door and returns to with his and Chase's bag. "Where does he put them." Chase asks me.

"Go kill each other for the rooms. You know which one is mine." I tell them as they run of to go get the room they both want. I laugh to myself, sitting up on the couch. Jaybee comes to sit next to me.

"Which one is which?" He asks sounding nervous.  

"Chase is the taller one and Jared is the one with brown er hair. But if you are trying to impress my brother so he approves of you, you'll have to impress both." I say, only half joking. He smiles like he is thinking, god I love that smile of his. Wait did I just think that? Love? I mean I know he is my favorite member of Her Bright Skies but I never said I loved him before.......... wow of that's what happens after one night then what will it be like when he leaves? No, I won't think about that yet. I'll wait till they leave to think about my thought were interrupted by someone hugging me, no pulling me to them. I glanced at Jaybee and he was pulling me to his lap, making room for everyone. Wow this is a big couch I thought to myself. 

"Jared came to because he didn't have anything to do, sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Chase tells me as he sits in the chair on the otherside of the coffee table, eyeing Jaybee, ovbiously upset that I was in his lap. Just to tease Chase, I lean back and kissed Jaybee on the cheek, okay maybe it wasn't just to tease cause I kinda wanted fowl it. Chase clenched his hands on the arms of the chairs , Jared doing the same. Jaybee just smiled and looked at Jolle then back to me. 

"Its okay, I'm just sorry they are, you know......" I say not wanting to end that sentence, Jaybee hugged me tighter, knowing what I was thinking. Chase watched and relesed a little, execpting Jaybee just a little, he knows that jaybee knows and wants to comfort me. I always took their fighting hard. 

"Yeah we know. And we are happy just to see you, Katy Bug." Jared says mockingly,Chase glares at him for calling me his nick name for me.

" I'm sorry, you know our names and we don't know yours" Chase says and they each intrudes themselves. Jaybee going first and letter going last. "Nice to meet all of you. I'm chase, and this jackass is Jared." He said and and everyone smiles and laughs except Jared.

 "He's not such a bad guy has his jackass moments."  I say, seeing Jared look displeased. I guess my words made him smile, because after I said that, he perked up.

  "Let's go to the beach. I haven't been in California long enough to go."  Chase says "We'll get dressed so it might take a minute, but still, let's go." He says getting up to change.

  "I need to change too." I say. I walk to my room and change into the same bathing suit i had on before. I walk back out and Chase and Jared aren't back yet. I go to the dryer and get the towel that they brought plus two of mine for the boys. i walk back into the living room and hear complaining  of hunger. "How about a picnic?" I offer. "I  have everything to make one." I say and they all look at me. "Of course we will eat before we go." I tell them when i hear Chase's door close again.

  "That's a good idea, let's do it. I'll help" Offers Jaybee.

  "Okay. Come on. Let's do this!" I say. I grab my phone and call Willla. She picks up on the 4th eing. 

  "Hello?" SHe asks sleeply.''

  "Jaybee, Jolle, Jonas, Niclas, Petter, Chase, Jared, and I are going swimming. You want to come?"I ask knowing the answer.

 "HELL YES! YOU DON'T EVN HAVE TO ASK! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE BEACH!'" Willa yells.

  "Okay well we are bringing food. we are going to have a picnic!" I tell her. 

  "Okay see you there! Bye!" She says.

  "Bye!" I say as Jaybee gets out all the food and drinks we need. "Hey, Jaybee?"

  "Yeah?"He asks.

  "Can I drive us? My car is here, but it only fits 4 people and Chase will drive his car. So you can pick who else rides with us if you want." I tell him, hoping for it to be just us two.

  "Yeah as long as I can get my car, there should be no problem, and I'm sure we can just ride us two, I mean Jolle likes his car and they like him driving." He says. We smile walking out.

  "Let's go!" I tell them. And we pack up the cars. I walk over to my car and everyone's mouth drops open. I guess I didn't tell ANYONE I got s new car.......I hear a lot of wows and a couple holt shits and then I shut the door. Jaybee follows and We drive to the beach.