Chapter 9, Backstage by the Beach

Willa ran up to hug the members of Her Bright Skies and I hung back waiting for her to talk to them. Willa stopped and grabbed my wrist, pulling my to them, all the while Jaybee was staring at me. Willa stopped at Jolle before hugging him, he just stared at her before hugging her back. I just stood there, Jaybee and I staring each other in the eyes. I finally looked away and and talked to all of them. 

  "Nice to see you, again." I say, finally letting Willa know that Jaybee was the guy I talked to. Willa stopped hugging Niclas to look at me...... apperntly I had been looking at him longer than  though I had been, cause Willa had hugged everyone but Jaybee.

  "You saw them yesterday?!" Willa loked at me like I had grown an extra head."And you didn't tell me?!"

  "You  didn't ask." I say shrugging it off. "I liked the concert." I say.

  "YOUR KATHRYN?!" Niclas said to me in disbelieve. I nod looking at all of them, Jolle, Niclas, Jonas and Petter all stare at me, with different looks. All but Jolle's showing that they though I wasn't real,but Jolle just smiled. They all hugged me and and said sorry for the weird looks. 

  Willa hugged Jaybee finally and yelled that she loved the concert. I smiled as she went one and on about all the songs and everything.about the outfit. 

  Want to go for a walk?" Jaybee asks me and i nod. Willa was still going on, talking to Jolle and the rest of Her Bright Skies. We end up walking from the stage to their dressing room and we sit down on the couch. 

  "How long are you staying in California?" I ask him as we sit there.

  "A while, I guess, I mean we planned to stay here about six months, but I don't really know I mean...yeah." I sit there thinking about what he said. "What is your favorite color?"

  "I like black and blue sometimes neon green. Yours?'' I ask.

  "Red." He says simply. "Where were you born?"

  "London. But I was only there for a couple of months before I came back here." I tell him. "Do you like swimming?"

  "I do." He says and as we were inperupted by the rest of the band. Willa texted me that she was going to g get a cab to Kandy's and stay the night there. I texted her okat as the band bombbared me with questions. 

  Where do you live, what do you do? They ask so many questions before Jaybee finally interups them. "Its late, I'm sure that Kathryn is tired and qeustioning her like this is not going to make that go away." I smile as he sits back down. 

  "Do you want us to take you home?" Jolle asks. 

 "Trying to get rid of her already?" Petter asks.

  I stand up and say, "Let's go swimming!" Jaybee stands up to follow me, Jolle follwed us, then by the rest of the band. They agree. "Are you all wearing bathing suits?" I ask. They all look around and then run to back to the dressing room, leaving me to wait.They come back in swim trunks and with towels for everyone.  

 "Lead the way!" Niclas says. I walk with Jaybee's arm aroum=nd my shoulder as I take them to the nearist beach. This late, everyone is packing up as they all zlook down, trying not to get noticed. I take them to my favorite spot, no one is around as we get ready to get in. I soread my towel as they go to get in the water. 

  We swim around for hours as we splash and play water games. Its almost Dawn by the time we leave.

  "I should call a cab." I say as we walk around, Jaybee's arm still around my shoulders. 

  "No way! We'll drive you!" Jaybee says. 

  "Okay, but how are we going to all fit in a car?" I ask.

  "We'll follow you guys." Jolle says. giving Jaybee and I a smile. They all agree and we are on our way to my apartment.

                       *** Jaybee's P.o.V.***

  Everyone excepted Kathryn. They all love her, they were excited to met her! I loved that. Jolle was the only one that knew that I met her yersterday. The others just know what I told them. 

  We had an awesome  night and I couldn't believe she was really here! Here, in my car, with me! Me! I was bosting, and Jolle knew I would be. I wanted to see were she lived. 

  "A right just up here and drive to Beachside Apartments." She talls me as we drive. It took half an hour and all we did was listen to music as we sat there, every no and then she would tell me to go right or left and then sit back and listen to music again.

  "Here it is." She tells me as I turn into the parking lot. She tells the gaurd her name and he I.D.s her then we are in after she tells him the next car is also with us. We park and she gets out, knowing we are going to come in with her.

                     ***Kathryn's P.o.V.***

  They followed up to my apartment and we walk in, their mouths dropping. 

  "What do you guys thin?" I ask them as I walk into the kitchen. "You want anything to drink?" I ask them.

  "Beer." They all say. Jaybee follows me into the kitchen as I get they're drinks.

  "Will they want cans, bottles, or glasses?" I ask.

  "Bottles." He says. taking one from me and opening it as i set the thers down and open them, he takes some and helps me to hand them out. 

"We want a tour." Says Petter.

  "Okay." I Show them everything, the bathrooms, bedroom, kitchen,pantry, and all the other places in a house. I show them the view from my balcony.

  "Beautiful." Says Jolle. 

   "She is." Says Jaybee coming to put his arm around me. I hear the slight ring of my phone, coming from my pocket. 

  "Hold on you guys." I say as I answer it. "Hello?" I ask as I hear Chase say he and Jared were almost there.

A/N 

  HOw do you guys like my chapter? Alot happened and I interdused Jared, but he will be in the story alot more, Im also interdusing a couple other people in the next few chapters and all so. Yeah you guys know the deal, Comment cause you love me and vote cause you love the story.  Love you guys! Thanks for reading!