Individuality

''So. You mean to tell me, you came up with a big speech but you didnt have enough time to come up with the plan, WHICH the speech is about?'' Clint asked me crossing his arms and shaking his head.'' That is correct.'' I said smiling sheepishly.'' Look man, I'm a 19 year old girl who's living in an alternate universe, My best friend just died, I killed my brother and I'm dying. So please, for the love of god. Stop questioning and let me think.'' I said sitting down at the table. I placed my head in my hands. It was silent for a couple of minutes.'' I got it!'' I said standing up and throwing my hands in the air.'' Loki likes having everything perfect and having everything in order at the right time.'' I started. I looked at them in the eyes.'' Wouldn't it be a shame if things started to not go his way.''

We was all sat around Tony's conference table.'' So what's the plan?'' Steve asked.'' Well, we know Loki ain't gonna be showing his ugly mug for a while. So we need to get his attention, draw him out.'' I said leaning forward and placing my elbows on the table in front of me.'' And how do we do that?'' Nat asked. I looked at her '' Loki wouldn't just have me walking around without getting checked up on. So he'll have men following me, Clint and Nat thats your job, I'll explain in a bit. He'll have cameras, lots. Tony. Your job. Okay, the outline of the plan will be. I go to various places, when I'm getting followed. The followers will be getting followed themselves. By Nat and Barton, every time you see one of Loki's men I want you to knock them out, levae them to me after that. Tony, everytime I walk past a camera, you hack into the mainframe and get into Loki's software, he doesn't know Midgardian stuff so i doubt it'll be a good one. You hack in, we give them a bug. But it has to be funny. We blow shit up and cause some trouble.'' I said smiling.'' Shouldn't we be taking this thing more seriously?'' Steve asked standing up looking all judgemental with his adorable little face.'' But the serious way is the boring way, and the fun way will probably work out more because Loki won't be expecting something stupid as this.'' I said smirking. I looked at Thor and he didn't look like a happy bunny.

After the avengers chatted about places to go and stuff, I added mischievous inputs. Thor stood up and stormed out.'' Something i say?'' I joked. I stood up and went after him. I seen him sat in the corridor, I walked up to him and slid down the wall and plopped next to him.'' Sup?'' I asked looking at him in the eye.'' It's nothing.'' He said shrugging it off.'' I figured you would of been happy at my mischievous plan, kinda smart huh?'' I joked. He shook his head sighing. I stood up furiously.'' Seriously?! What have I done? Why you in such a pissy mood? Jeez, sorry for making a plan to take down a stupid ass villain who needs to wash his hair.'' I said angrily crossing my arms. He stood up slowly.'' Thats the thing!'' He said waving his hands in the air.'' It's not a good plan. It's a childish, mischievous and evil plan! You know who else is childish, mischievous and evil? Loki! You're beginning to act like him in everyway possible!'' He said furiously.'' That's my personality, minus the evil bit. I'm a childish person who likes acting mischievous and pulls pranks. I'm not going to change just because someone says. It's my plan, It'll be as want.'' I said staring at him in the eyes. I could see Thor getting mega mad...like raging.'' GOD YOU ARE LOKI IN SO MANY WAYS." He shouted and spun around and punched the wall.'' Well done.'' I said pointing to the wall. Thor looked behind him.'' And you missed something out. I'm not evil.'' I said crossing my arms, once again. Thor walked past me ''Yet.'' He mumbled and walked back into the room where the avengers was. I leaned against the wall and slumped down to the ground. I heard the door to the conference room open and footsteps coming up to me. I felt someone sit next to me, I looked over. Tony.'' Sup?'' He asked, his deep brown eyes staring into my blue eyes.'' Family stuff.'' I said shrugging.'' Like?'' He asked spinning around and facing me.'' Do you think im evil?'' I asked quickly, looking at the floor. I looked back up to him. He looked like he was thinking for a bit.'' I don't know, i haven't been in bed with you yet.'' He winked. I punched him in the shoulder, chuckling.'' If this is abut Loki, then I'm just going to say. A person is their own individual, we don't copy the way our parents out. Look at Thor, his dad is the king. Thor isn't a king. You are you, no one else, just because you're dad is an egotistical manic who likes causing chaos and killing people without getting showers, doesn't mean you are. To be quite honest, you're the most funniest, sarcastic and bitchiest person I have ever met in my life, and that's who you are. You also care for people, unlike Loki. He stood up. Show your individuality.'' He said and walked into the conference room.

I walked back into the conference room, I seen all the avengers trying to work out a plan. They all turned and looked at me.'' It's time for Phase one.'' I said smiling.'' We don't have a plan yet.'' Steve said looking confused.'' We don't need one, whenever people make plans they never go...to plan. So this time we're winging it. No instructions. Time to show your individuality.'' I said looking at Tony and smiling. I walked up to them.'' Kay, jobs. Tony, you're with me, Loki will know you guys wont let me out without a babysitter. Clint, you're our eye in the sky, let Nat know if you see anything out of place. Bruce you stay back, we don't need you hulking out..no offence. Thor, you stay out he way. Steve you go with Nat. Let's do this thangggg'' I said walking out. Tony jogged up to me. He smiled at me.

We soon arrived on the streets of new york, everything was looking pretty normal...for once. Me and Tony was just chatting about movies, and who was better our of Tim Burton and Steven Spielberg.'' Nat I got one.'' I heard Clint say through his ear piece.'' To the left of the bakery, on the bench. The one with the magazine, he has an ear piece in.'' Clint said. Me and Tony carried on walking like we didn't know, we went into the café on the corner.'' Get us a booth, i need a pee'' Tony said walking away. I walked over to a booth near a window and sat down. This plan was actually going good...Until i seen Loki. He walked into the Café, the tall dude was next to him, he walked over to me.'' Shit.'' I mumbled. He sat down across from me and the other dude sat next to me and pulled out my ear piece. I glanced at the toilet door.'' Tony's being taken care of.'' He said reading the menu. I tensed. Loki seemed to notice and chuckled.'' So is everyone else.'' I looked to my side and looked at the dude. He looked at gave me a smirk.'' Who's the smirky asshole?'' I said motioning to him.'' I'm surprised you earth fighters didn't know. This is a friend.'' He said looking up.

''Meet Kilgrave''