Nothing left to say

Well...who knew. Stood on a field with the Avengers and a murderer...this is new. These past few days have been very mixed...First the avengers came...Yes i many say that I'm a fan girl. But a very hidden one. Then I nearly get killed by Loki, then my brother died and know, know im waiting in a field next to fictional characters waiting to get transported into an alternate universe where heroes and villains actually exist.

I heard a loud thump behind me and spun around to see Loki ad Thor, I looked at Thor and gave a slight smile which he returned...I haven't really spoke since...Since my brother died, but I'll come around. Tony came over and swung an arm around my shoulders, I just allowed it. Tony leaned in, which i seen Loki tense at.'' We are so getting drunk tonight'' he whispered in my ear and looked straight forward...Arm still around my shoulders. Meh, cant be that bad. I leaned into Tony.'' I might just take you up on that offer.'' I said back to him. He smiled and we walked forward to where Loki was.'' Everybody hold your breath'' Loki mumbled and lifted his arm up in the air. A blinding green light shot out of his palm and a I felt Tony pull me closer to him.

We soon arrived in what looks like a living room, A very fancy living room if I do say so myself. All the avengers soon arrived...Well. All the avengers were all layed out on the floor. Mhm...very graceful. They soon got up and Tony came over to me.'' Welcome to my humble abode'' He said spreading out his arms. 'Is this stark tower?'' I said gob smacked.''Indeed it is small friend. Now let me show you to your room.'' He grabbed my arms and pulled me into the elevator. It was small elevator. 'Why is your elevator so small?'' I asked squished up to tony.''Loki and The Hulk ruined my other one so this is just a temporarily one. I looked up so we was nearly face to face. He leaned in ''We are getting so drunk tonight, we shall drown our sorrows in alcohol '' He whispered. '' I don't think you have enough liqueur to drown all my sorrows.'' I said quietly back. I looked at the floor. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up...Inches away from his. I looked into his eyes.'' You have a very dark past'' he said looking at my eyes then lips. He leaned in close and the doors opened. I coughed and pulled away. He showed me to my room in an awkward silence. I got into my room and closed the door. I walked in the front of my bed and fell face first. I nearly kissed Tony Stark. I swirled onto my back. '' I nearly kissed Tony Stark'' I whispered. I smiled a bit... Wait Stop smiling you idiot.

An hour later i was asleep on my bed, peacefully until a dream murderer called Thor knocked on my door. I stumbled of my bed and to the door, Thor stod there smiling. ''Good evening Lady Barnes, Tony said and i quote Tell Bilbo To Get Her Ass Down Here, It's Time To Drown Our Sorrows. I don't know what that means.'' Thor said shrugging with a stupid grin on his face. I sighed, Sorted out my hair and went downstairs following tony.

Tony stood in the middle of the lounge with a stupid ass smile on his face.''What's up with you?'' He asked.'' I was sleeping.'' I replied. He held his arm out laughing and I punched his arm but then linked it. We got to the parking lot.'' Choose a car'' He said simply. I stared in awe as I walked down the middle.''That one.'' I said simply, pointing to the dark crimson Audi R8.'' Nice choice'' he said grabbing the keys and walking over to me. I got in and he got in. We drove out the parking lot and I noticed Tony looking at me.'' Just because I was sleeping 5 minutes ago and look like an idiot, doesn't mean you have to stare.'' I said looking at him, I stuck my tounge out at him and he chuckled.''Thats not why i was looking..'' He mumbled.

-----

Hey guys sorry for the late update, my reason is in the chapter before...Intenets working now though so yey

Also who do you want me to make Emily go out with

You know the drill

Vote, Comment, Share

Cheers,

Peace Ya'll (: