Arrested......And drunk.

''I'm soooooo boooooooreedddddd.'' I whined somersaulting onto the sofa and placing my legs on Bruce.'' Bruuuuuuce can you die of boredom.'' He just looked at me and laughed. I actually want to know now. I rolled off the sofa and onto the floor. I army rolled to my phone and picked it up.'' SO. MUCH. EFFORT.'' I whined. I layed on the floor and I felt someone lay on top off me. I looked down at my body and seen Char laying on me.'' So this is what Brucey feels like.'' I mumbled.'' Yep.'' He said walking past me and into the kitchen. I heard heels come into the room.''PEEPPPEEEERRR'' I yelled. Pushing Charlotte of me and standing up. She looked over and smiled.''How did you know?'' She asked.'' You're the only one that can walk in like 100 inch heels.'' I shrugged.'' Not tonight.'' Natasha said walking in with Jane and Darcy I think her name is.''What's that supposed to mean?'' I asked confused.'' GIRLS NIGHT.'' Charlotte screamed and hugged me. I sighed.'' The doctor said I have to be on bed rest, because I nearly turned into a Marshmallow.'' I said trying to lie,'' That still isn't funny.'' Tony said walking in. I stuck my tongue out at him.'' You're like a kid jeez.'' He mumbled laughing.'' The doctor didn't say she was on bed rest.'' Bruce said walking in.'' Dammit Bruce.'' I scowled. Pepper pulled my arm and we went to the elevator. She pressed ground but I moved her hand away and pressed Garage.'' I don't have my car there?'' She asked.'' We're not using your car.'' I said evilly. Charlotte gave me a high five. Darcy laughed with Jane and Natasha raised and eyebrow smirking. We got out the elevator and hopped into Tony's Audi r8.'' He is so going to kill me.'' I said driving off.''WORTH IT.'' Me and Darcy shouted at the same time and the car erupted into laughter.

We was all sat around a table, our convocations were full of laughter and jokes. We was all talking about our history and stuff. I explained how Pepper went out with Tony in the movies not Rhodey. At that point she choked on her drink. Which made the table laugh even more. Natasha asked if I knew anything about her. I sighed.'' Kind off. But I won't get into detail.'' I said smiling reassuringly. She hugged me. It was Charlotte's turn next. She took a shaky breath.'' You don't have to if it's too painful.'' I said placing a hand on my shoulder.'' Yous are the closest thing I have to family, I'll tell you.'' Natasha looked upset when she said that. She's never had much of a family so for her too say that it must of been nice. She took one last drink and put her glass down.

''When I was 16, I was rapped by my dads best friend and I fell pregnant, my family called me a disappointment and threw me out of their house, I had a miscarriage. My elder sister took me in, we had such a good life, movie nights, stories. Then she got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and she only had months too live. She went into hospital and the apartment got took off me because I had no money. I moved to the streets and found Enzo, James and Jason. They all had similar backgrounds so we got along, a couple of months after that Loki and his team came up too us and asked if we wanted to join his army. He said it was for freedom. Once we got there we seen what was going on....all the people he murdered. We wanted out. Jason and Enzo came up with a plan and guards heard. They told Loki and they took the fall. That's why they was locked up. Me and James just carried on... Until you came....Well until you got kidnapped. When I met you it was like....Like there was hope back in my life. When we started talking. It was like old times with my sister.'' I tear dropped out of her eye.'' Hey, I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you.'' I said hugging her. I looked around and seen Pepper crying her eyes out, Darcy and Jane sniffling with tear rolling down their cheek and Natasha had one tear rolling down her cheek.''NOW LETS GET DRUNK.'' She shouted standing up and going to get shots with Tony's bank card. And before you say, I didn't steal it.....Charlotte did.

''Fruday we shuld do this again.'' Pepper said hiccupping.

''It is Friday you plank.'' Darcy said stumbling about the streets.

'' It's fucking Wednesday you chickens.'' Charlotte said tripping up.

'' Dude....It Monday.'' I said.