Drown Our Sorrows.

'' I fucking love cucumbers'' Tony exclaimed, an arm over my shoulder leaning in.'' They're just awesome and weird, big, green pointy things that we eat'' Tony shouted.

I turned and looked at him.''Tony you are so fucking drunk right now jesus'' I laughed. I wouldn't say I was drunk, I'm on the verge of being completely wasted, But I'd say I was holding it together okay.''I'm off to go get more drinks'' I shouted over the music. He looked at me and held a thumb up. I shook my head laughing and stood up. I walked over to the bar, stumbling a bit. I finally got there after squeezing through a bunch of people dancing.

''What can I get 'ya'' The barman said smiling, he was rather attractive, Big muscles and Blonde hair.''Um I'll have 6 Jager Bombs and two whiskeys please.'' I shouted over the loud music.''Coming right up.'' He said. I placed two hands on my head and sighed.'' Hey sweetie pie'' I heard a gruff voice come from behind me.'' I turned around two men were stood there wobbling.'' Sup.'' I said nodding.''What's someone like you in a place like this.'' The other one said.''Meh, Just got bored and wanted a drink soooo'' I said leaning back into the bar.''Maybe you should come home with us.'' The one that spoke first said.'' Um maybe not.'' I said turning around and waiting for the bartender to get my drinks. Suddenly I felt someone grasp my ass, I turned around and punched one in the face and kicked the other in the balls. I turned around and grabbed my drinks and walked over to Tony, who was half asleep nearly.

After downing all those drinks I went to the toilet and came back to Tony smothered in a bunch of girls, some sitting on his lap and some around him. I sighed. I walked over to Tony.''Hey, Tony can we go?'' I said. He looked up at me.'' Em heeey, Come sit, Drink have fun.'' Tony slurred.'' Nah I'm good, I just want to go home.'' I said putting my leather jacket one. I looked at Tony who didn't seem to listen to me.'' Tony?'' I said again. He just ignored me.'' Fuck you then.'' I said grabbing my bad and squeezing past  people. I heard Tony shouting my name in the distance but Ignored him. I got outside, jeez it was cold. I wrapped my coat around my body and quick walked back to the tower. I suddenly heard two pairs of foot prints behind me and quickened up but my bag was pulled and i went with it. It was the two guys from the bar. One held me as the other one stood in front of me.'' You're a fiesty one 'aint ya.'' He said groggily. I ignored him, struggling to get out of the others grasp. He then squeezed his body up against me, The smell of Alcohol attacked my nose. The other grabbed my waist and started to pull me in the alleyway at the side.'' Let's see how feisty you can be ey'' The other one said. I struggled to get out of the grasp when I heard a cracking noise. I turned around and seen Tony there wobbling, He punched the guy again and rammed his head into the wall...which of course made the very drunk Tony fall with him. While the other one was distracted I twisted his arm and punched him clean out.

I walked out of the alleyway leaving Tony on the ground, I can't just leave him there, he did save you. But it was kind of his fault for not leaving with me. I groaned and turned around back into the alleyway. Tony was layed in a puddle, I walked over to him and grabbed his arm pulling me up.'' Did Bilbo go on an adventure by themselves.'' Tony slurred.'' Don't make me laugh I'm still mad at you'' I said back. It was silent as we walked back to stark tower. Tony weighs a ton jeez.

We soon arrived at Stark Tower and into the small elevator, We soon got to my room and I opened the door with my elbow. Tony will have to sleep in my bed tonight, I'll go crash on the sofa in the lounge or something. We got in. Tony's T-shirt was soaking, from laying in the puddle in the alley. I slowly pulled his T-shirt off and shoes and put him in the bed. I pulled the quilt up and turned around, but was stopped as a hand grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Tony with his eyes half closed.'' I'm sorry for being a jerk tonight'' He whispered.'' It's fine, You was drunk.'' I turned around again but Tony's voice stopped me.''Where are you planning on sleeping?'' He said quietly.'' On the sofa'' I said simply.'' Nope, Just get in this bed.'' Tony said pulling my hand.'' Tony i'm not getting in bed with you.'' I said laughing.'' Em, get in this bed before i force you to.'' Tony Im-'' I was cut off with tony pulling me in the bed. I sighed and slipped of my converse...I drifted off to sleep...On Tony's chest.

-----

This wasn't how this chapter was to go, which i do apologise for but its because i didn't have Enough time for the real one so I had to improvise.

Hope you enjoyed

Vote, Comment. Share

Peace Ya'll (: