Young and stupid.

''Wait so you're Loki's daughter?'' Tony asked shocked.'' Yes Tony, that is what I've been explaining for the past 30 minutes'' I said looking at him and sitting down on the bed. Right now we're in a cabin in the woods, it sounds like a scary thing but it really isn't. It was small, wooden, had a fire inside and a couple of beds, some old S.H.I.E.L.D agents use it as a hide out. Thor stood up and stormed out the room. It was snowing outside. Steve stood up too go after him, I held my arm out and gripped his arm. I nodded at him and he nodded back. I stood up and walked out towards Thor. He was sat outside on the wooded stairs on the landing. I walked up too him and sat down and stared ahead. He sighed.'' Are you mad at me?'' I asked, still staring forward.'' Why would I be mad at you? You haven't done anything against me.'' Thor said staring ahead.'' I know but I just thought, seen as my Da- Loki was evil you might all judge me.'' I said plopping my elbows onto my knees.'' Many people don't turn out like their family. Like me. My Father was a king and a strong brave ruler. But I, I chose love over rulership, Many people don't turn out like their parents...But some do, Like Loki.'' Thor finally looked at me and I looked at him.'' Then why are you so...well you seemed mad.'' I said shrugging and wiping snowflakes off my hair.'' I was upset, Upset that you had to live in a lie, like Loki. It must be painful for you, and i guess, You're technically my family now.'' He said smiling. I smiled back and punched him gently on the shoulder.'' Well get used to having an annoying niece.'' I stood up shaking the snow off and laughing.'' Are you coming in?'' Thor asked walking towards the door.'' Hm maybe in a bit, I just need to...Think.'' I said smiling. He smiled back at me and walked out. I seen a dark figure in the distance further into the woods surrounding the cabin. I squinted my eyes too see but I couldn't see their facial features. I slowly stepped down the stairs and walked up to the figure. I felt someone grip my shoulder and turned around to see no one. I sighed and turned back around to see where the figure was and he was a lot closer. It was Danny. But Danny died? Im so confused. How is he here? Is he actually here. I took a step back and gasped as I seen blood start dripping from his shirt.'' Your fault.'' He mumbled before falling the the ground. I heard a branch snap and looked around and seen my mum and dad, they died when I was 3. How are they alive? I heard some rope swinging and turned around and seen me hanging or a tree with a rope around my neck. I screamed and ran back and then tripped over someones body. I looked down and seen Charlottes body all broke and bloody. I stood back up and ran into James who gripped me and raised a knife. He was about to plunge it into my body but I squirmed out on his hold and ran, scraping my arms and waist on tree branches and stumbling on roots. I ran into two figures and looked up and seen Enzo and Jason.'' You left us.'' They both said at the same time. ''No no no no no no. This isn't real.'' I spun arund and someone gripped my arms. I looked up and seen Loki. I swatted and hit the air around me trying to get out of his touch. I put my hands to my head and when I looked up I seen that it was Tony who was holding me. He looked shocked and kind of scared. I gasped and got out of his arms quickly. I looked behind me and seen Clint and Steve where Jason and Enzo was. Thor was stood where james was and Natasha was Lying on the ground holding her hip. I seen the snow all red where she was and something dropped out of my hand. I looked down and seen a knife.'' How did I get a knife? How am I here?'' I looked around.'' You wasn- They we- Oh god.'' I felt to my knees and I felt my breath quicken up.'' Hey, calm yourself, You're having an anxiety attack.'' I heard Bruce say. I gripped the a handful of snow and rubbed it on my face. I spun around and layed on my back looking at th sky. It was light, some trees were in my view. I sat up still facing away from the Avengers.'' We have to go back.'' I mumbled.'' What?'' Bruce said shocked. Tony stepped forward.'' Back? Back where? Lokis hideout? Thats stupid why on earth would you want to go there you just got ou-'' I cut him off by holding my hand up.'' There is 3 people there that I promised I'd help.'' I said simply and looked at James. He smiled and came forward and hugged me.'' Thankyou.'' He whispered.'' Look our mission is too save you and take you back to the avengers tower.'' Tony said sternly.'' Well that is your mission. This is mine. I don't need your help. I didn't invite you anyway.'' I argued.'' You just had a hillucination and stabbed a fellow team member and you had an anxiety attacked. Now you're telling me that you're strong enough to take on an army?'' Tony shouted.'' I don't need you to narrate on the previous events! I was there! You don't need to be here anymore! And you didnt even save me last time. Did you get me out the building? No! It was James. You didn't help at all and you're not helping now!'' I shouted back.'' I WAS ON MY WAY TOO SAVE YOU!'' Tony shouted and took a step back.'' WELL THERE WAS NO NEED OF THAT WAS YOU. IT WAS USELESS!'' I screamed back waving my hands in the air.''AND YOU'RE BEING USELESS NOW AND IS GOING TO BE USELESS GETTING YOUR FRIENDS BACK. YOU'RE YOUNG AND STUPID THINKING YOU CAN TAKE THEM ON." Tony screamed back at me. The avengers stood there confused on what was going on.'' I'm not useless. I had an anxiety attack. That's not the first. I'm fine. Now leave. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be around a 'useless' girl would you? Now leave this 'young stupid girl' and run back to your pretty little life you self absorbed dick!'' I snapped back.'' Fine!'' He snapped and stormed back towards the Cabin.'' I'm not letting you go in there by yourself.'' I heard Thor say. I turned around and nodded. I seen Clint walk up too Natasha and pick her up and walk towards the Cabin with Bruce. Cap walked up to me and smiled.'' That was intense.'' I breathed out as we started making out way to the hideout. Thor knew the way.