The Truth.

I woke up to a very bright light and a banging headache, I was layed on someone. I opened on eye slightly and looked up to see I was on Tony's chest, The bright light was his Ark Reactor. I took a heavy breath and rolled of him, I can't remember a thing that happened last night. Wait why am I in a bed with Tony? Did I? No i couldn't of. Could I?

''I bet you're wondering if we done some things last night.'' I heard Tony say slowly and quietly.'' Yeah kind of.'' I replied.'' We didn't.'' He said simply. I turned onto my side so I could face him and propped up onto one elbow.'' And how would you know that.'' I said mockingly.'' I still have my pants on.'' He said turning and looking at me. I looked at the clock behind him. Damn It's four O'clock already.'' Well thats my day ruined.'' I said spinning off the bed and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. To say I had a hangover I didn't look half bad. I got in a quick shower and went back into my bedroom with a towel tied around my chest. I looked over at my my bed and seen Tony sleeping. Lazy bastard.

I stuck some underwear on under my towel and let my towel drop, I stuck on a bra and some jeans and socks. I was about to pull my top on over my head when I heard Tony whistle. I turned around and stuck my middle finger up and smiled cockily. I pulled my top on and Tony stood up, Wow he had muscle. I realized i was staring and looked up at Tony.'' Like what you see?'' Tony said winking at me.'' Not even close.'' I mumbled and walked out.

I soon arrived at the lounge and plopped myself next to Clint and swung my legs so they were on his lap. He looked at me and I smiled.'' Hey'' He said simply.'' You mind?'' He said motioning to my legs.'' Not really.'' I said pulling my arms behind my head and yawning.'' Have you just got up?'' I heard Bruce say from the sofa next to this one.'' Yeah kind of.'' I said shrugging. Tony strolled in looking all swarv. He looked at me and winked. I stuck my middle finger up at him and winked back. Max came and jumped onto my lap. Clint started stroking him. I stood up lifting Max with me.'' Where are you going?'' I heard Tony say.'' Im taking Max to the prak, I have nothing else to do sooo.'' I answered and knelt down and put his lead on. I got in the elevator.'' Em wait hold the door.'' I heard Clint say. I stuck my hand out and stopped the door, Clint came into view.'' Do you mind if I come with? It's just I've had to excuse to go out lately.'' He said scratching the back of his neck.'' Sure.'' I said smiling. Clint smiled and came in.'' I have a question?'' I asked Clint.'' Go ahead.'' Clint says turning and looking at me.'' If I told you to keep something a secret would you?'' I asked cautiously.'' Depends what it is?'' Clint says eyeing me up and down. ''Well when I was back in my home. When I fainted. It was after Loki said something. And I had a kind of dream slash memory of some kind, I was in a castle and I got called a princess and got took to this kind and...And they said my dad committed some sort of crime.'' I said. I looked at the Clint in the eyes.'' They said My dad was Loki.'' I finished looking at the floor.'' How do you know this can be true?'' Clint said.'' I can't be sure unless I talk to him.'' I said looking at Clint hopefully.'' Em you can't talk to him, He'll mess with your brain.'' Clint said seriously.'' I know, But I need to know.'' I sighed. The elevator ride was silent. I could see Clint thinking.'' Fine.'' He said and turned to me.'' What?'' I asked.'' I'll get you into the shield security with Loki, You'll have 40 minutes top.'' I spun around and hugged him.'' ThankyouThankyouThankyou.'' I squealed. I got a pair of Tony's car keys and we hopped in his car. We drove the shield base. I had questions that needed answers.

''You'll have 30 minutes.'' Clint says and swiped the key card next to the door. I got in as an agent. But if we get caught I'm going to be in so much trouble.'' Thanks.'' I said smiling. The door silently opened and I walked in. There he stood, Back towards me. In a glass cell.'' I was wondering how long it would of took you to come.'' I heard him say. He spun on his heels and looked at me. I walked forward so I was near the glass.'' Ask it'' He said placing a hand on the glass.'' Ask what?'' I asked furrowing my eyebrows.'' The question that brought you here..'' He said turning around and walked towards his bed.'' The question that has been swirling in your mind ever since you seen the memory...'' He spun around.'' Is it true?'' I asked.'' You mean could you ever be the daughter of a monster.'' He said slowly.'' Yes'' I said simply. I walked closer to the glass and so did he.'' You look just like your mother.'' He whispered, eyes scanning my facial features. Those words hit me like a brick, My whole life, It was fake. My parents wasn't even real, Danny...Wasn't even my brother. I'd been lied to. I realized that I had a tear coming out of my eye. I spun around and wiped it.'' You hide your emotions, Why?'' He said calmly.'' Showing emotions means you have a weakness, Especially if you show it to your enemy.'' I hissed spinning around and looked at him. His face fell.'' You believe I am the enemy? You live with the enemy.'' Loki spat back. I heard the doors open behind me and turned around hoping to see Clint. I seen Clint. But he had Handcuffs on and was surrounded my agents. There was a many at the front.'' Im Di-'' He started but I cut in.'' Director Nick Fury yes I know who you are.'' I said looking at him hard in the eye.'' Yes, looks like you do. The only problem is, I have no idea who you are, You're not on any of our systems and has never been seen on camera since 3 days ago.'' He said walking forward.'' I don't need to tell you anything.'' I spat. Look, I'm not all that bitchy, But I mean, My world just got flipped upside down and There technically is no reason to explain myself.'' Take her to the interrogation room.'' I heard him say to one of the agents. They walked forward and grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. I glanced at Loki to see him staring at me.

'' So Emily.'' Nick said walking in.'' How did yo-'' I began, shocked by how he knew my name.'' Clint filled us in in just about everything, The alternate universe, The powers, Your brother-'' He said sitting down.'' Don't you dare talk about him.'' I said staring at the floor.'' Why are you being so stubborn.'' He said sighing.'' I don't talk to people I don't trust.'' I said quietly.'' How do you know that you can't trust me?'' He said leaning forward.'' You keep too many secrets.'' I said staring a him.'' Understandable.'' He shrugged. 'Everyone has secrets.''. Pfft damn right they do, How about having an egotistical maniac for a dad a secret.''We're letting you go.'' He said standing.'' Really?'' I asked as he undid my handcuffs.'' You live with the avengers, I've told them to keep a good eye on you incase you do something stupid.'' I stood up and was lead out the room and was put in a car. Clint wasn't there and I soon arrived at Stark Tower. I got in the elevator and seen the avengers, Including Clint, Excluding Steve and Natasha seen as they're on a mission. They all looked at me. I glanced at them and went to my room. I slid my shoes and went to bed. Well hasn't this been an eventful day. I drifted off to sleep.

I shot awake at Jarvis' voice.'' Can all avengers go to the meeting room.'' I groaned and pulled the pillow over. So glad I'm not an avenger. I was about to go back to sleep when a hand clasped around my mouth and I got pulled out of bed. The lights was off so I couldn't see anyone. I kneed the person holding me. God knows where but it seemed to have an effect seen as they let go. I sprinted to the door and was about to open it when a hand pushed it back closed. I turned around, Turning the light on as I did. I gasped and my eyes went wide as I looked at the green piercing eyes.'' HEL-'' I shouted but was cut of by a hand going around my mouth and he grabbed my hair with the over had and smashed my head of the door. Black spots started clouding my vision then complete darkness.

------

Thanks everyone for reading!

Vote, Comment, Share.

Peace Ya'll (: