The Fall

Tony's P.O.V

'' Ah avengers, so delighted to see your faces on such a sunny day. And you're early, how splendid.'' Loki said, he paced up and down the centre of central park eyeing each one of us as he did, sizing us up. I looked behind him and spotted Emily, she looked scared.'' Emily.'' I whispered. She shot her eyes over to me. She relaxed a little and winked. I knew it, Loki doesn't have her. I looked down and smiled to myself.'' We found the bomb.'' I heard Enzo said through my ear piece. I relaxed a little and I seen everyone else d the same.'' Actually... This sun is making everything a little too happy for my liking. Let's change a little things around.'' Emily if you please. I seen Emily shift her gaze and she hesitantly walked up to Loki. I placed her hand in the air and it started going dark. I looked up at the sun and seen the moon starting to cover the sun.'' She's causing an eclipse?'' Bruce said looking up scared.'' Emily's power has grown since she's been with me. She's learned control and power. This is what I provide, and you people have to ruin things. I don't want to cause much harm, I just want to rule.'' Loki said walking up to me and looking at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.'' Doesn't want to cause much harm. Sets a bomb off in the middle of new york. Totally see your point.'' I said laughing. Loki turned around and chuckled.'' A bomb'' He said in quotation marks. I furrowed my brows and looked over at the rest of the team, they all looked at each other. Emily's eyes widened.'' You think I'd just put one bomb i the middle of new york? Oh no. There's bombs everywhere. Paris. Washington. Tokyo. New Mexico... You all underestimate the willingness that I have to rule. I have a mission and I plan on finishing it.'' Lki said walking up to Emily laughing. Emily turned around and punched him.'' How many?! How many are in New York.'' Loki whipped the blood from his mouth laughing.'' Count the avengers.'' He said and disappeared leaving a green mist. Emily's eyes widened.'' 6.'' She said shocked.'' We've deactivated the bomb.'' I heard Enzo say.'' How will he explode them, he won't have time without being stopped.'' I'll go find Loki n the cameras, and check the news for bombs.'' I said running off into my car.

Emily's P.O.V:

''We need to find the other bombs, What are the most populated places in New York?'' I said turning to the avengers. I looked around. Bruce pulled out his phone.'' Central park, I'll stay here and look for it.'' He said scrolling down his phone. Bruce handed me his phone.'' Natasha you phone shield, let them know the information and then make your way to the statue of liberty.'' Natasha nodded and ran off.'' Clint, you get to the Empire State building.'' He nodded.'' Thor, get to the rockefeller centre.'' He smiled.'' Steve, get too Times Square and I'll check Brooklyn Bridge.'' They all nodded and we all separated. I walked past a shop and seen a bunch of people staring through the shop window, some was crying and some hand there hands around their mouth. I squeezed past them all and gasped at the sight.'' At 4:26 this evening, bombs have erupted all over the world-'' It cut over too a video of the eiffel tower blowing up, china wall, tokyo, new mexico, the white house.'' There was so much chaos, pain, fire. All these people dying. I placed my hand to my ear.

''It's started.''
---------------
Sup I'm the new admin/person. I have loads of new story ideas for after this and I hope to be updating frequently

Message me with any requests

#Cheers