The Trickster

Emily's p.o.v

'' 4 out of 6 bombs.'' Steve said through my ear piece.'' No sign of any other bombs around the world.'' I heard Tony say.'' There's no bomb on the Brooklyn Bridge.'' I said stressing out.'' Are you sure?'' Clint asked.'' Pretty damn sure.'' I snapped back.'' Times square is empty.'' Steve said angrily.'' Regroup back at CP. We need a new plan.'' I huffed and hopped into the nearest empty car and made my way to Central Park.

I ran up to the avengers. Bruce held some strange device in his hand.'' This picks up and electromagnetic frequencies around this area. If I can get it right then it should be able to pick up the bombs.'' bruce said fiddling around with it. I looked around. Where's Tony?'' Where's Stark?'' I asked looking around.'' Still here, just at the tower. I'm having security problems. I'll meet you lot later.'' I heard him say and his line went dead.'' Loki is still roaming around somewhere. We need a team on bombs and a team on Loki.'' I said folding my arms.
Steve stepped forward.'' Emily, me and Thor can go find Loki and the rest of you's deactivate these bombs. Even if one goes of, it'll have a massive effect.'' Steve said walking over to me and Thor.'' Let's move'' He said, And with those words we all ran. We ran into the streets.

Bruce's P.O.V:

I clicked the button and a wave erupted from the device. I heard a beep and the avengers that where remaining looked at the device.'' There's one right here?'' Clint asked raising an eyebrow.'' Loki's planted 2 in the same place.'' I said shocked. We followed the device and ran. We bent down near a tree and seen the bomb. 47 seconds.'' We don't have enough time, we have to evacuate now.'' Natasha said pulling us away. We all ran and tried to get as many people away. We got to a safe place and the ground shook as the central park got devoured. I was in shock. How did we not expect this? It's Loki of course he'd have some scheming plan.

We all stood there in shock.'' There's still one more to go.'' Natasha said. I looked down and sent out another wave. My mouth dropped when we seen the place.'' Stark tower.'' Clint murmured. We all looked at each other.'' Stark.'' Natasha said in shock and we all set off towards the tower. Tony was unresponsive on the coms.

Emily's P.O.V:

Where the hell is he? I was getting frustrated. I picked a stone and lobbed it at the wall. Good stress relief.'' Looking for me?'' I heard a voice say. I spun around and seen Loki stood there smirking. I walked over to Steve and Thor.'' Isn't this delightful, My brother and daughter in the same place. Isn't it amazing'' He said gesturing the abandoned streets.'' All this fear.'' He smiled. My attention drew away as I seen a blast erupt in Central Park. Screams where heard. I looked back at Loki. He smiled and breathed out.'' This chaos is exciting!'' He said rubbing his hands together.'' My greatness is a blessing to the stupid planet, you should thank me being here, I'm a god, and I will save this world and make it better and stro-'' Loki started. I interrupted him ''Where the hell is the other bomb Loki'' I snapped. Loki glared at me and chuckled.'' You know what has starting to be getting on my nerves lately.'' He tilted his head.'' Large buildings with names on it.'' He chuckled and disappeared into green mist. What?

Then it snapped.'' Stark Tower.'' I whispered shocked. We all set off running.
I spotted the rest of the avengers infront. We was all running to the same place. Tony wasn't with them. We arrived outside the tower, The doors opened and I seen Tony walking out, my heart fluttered and a smile made it's way to my face. I breathed out relieved and made my way to him. I was almost at him when and explosion blew me backwards and all the rest of the avengers. I sat up slowly, Hissing in pain. I looked up and seen nothing. There was dust and mist everywhere. I looked around.

''Tony!!!!''

________

So frenz, we're nearing the end to this story. Only two more chapter left.

I've got some chapters of other storied ready to release a let me know which one you want; here are the options:

Avengers related:
Lokis slave: Me and the previous writer worked on this together. It's basically about Loki being the king of as gard, thors the leader of the rebellion and Astrid (the slave) is a sarcastic girl who always annoys Loki. It's not a love story. Yet.

The lost cause: Two twins. One works for the avengers. One just graduated school. The avengers twin apparently is special and has to be kept away because Loki can use her as a weapon so they use the other twin as bait. Beware there is a lot of twists.

Sequel to Double Life.

No avengers related:
The silence: girl moves into her grandma's house with family but something isn't right. They're not allowed to go onto the third floor. What's there? What makes the noises during the night?

Friction: girl goes into a weird house on Halloween (stereotypical ik) and gets attacked. Police say nothing was there. Curious. Goes back and finds out the truth. Vampires. Kidnapping. Arranged marriages

Let me know which ones you like the sound of. Or even message me with some story ideas.

Vote, comment, share

#cheers