The truth

Emily's P.O.V:

My heart stopped. Everything around me ended. No emotion. No movement. All I could see was smoke, and only one thing was running through my mind. Tony.

Everything came back to me. The noises, the senses. I was on my knees, tears dripping off my chin. Something cold touched my chin, I looked up. The image of gold and red. The image that gave me hope. Ironman. I scrambled to my feet and clinged onto him. I didn't want to let go of him, I didn't want to leave him. I never want to leave him. Then I realised, could I love him?

''Always the fucking tower'' I heard a robotic voice say into my ear, I laughed through all my tears.'' Don't ever do that fucking again Stark.'' I said hugging the metal harder. I pulled away and he lifted his helmet up so I could look at him in the face.'' Aw are you crying for me?'' He said smirking. I whipped my tears and spun around.'' Of course not, I just got some dirt in my eye.'' I said giggling.

''This is such a nice moment, my daughter in love, the teams all here. It would be such a shame to end it.'' I heard the voice say from behind me. I turned around and seen Loki stood behind Tony. He waved at me.'' I have some unfinished business with my daughter here, so if you wouldn't mind leaving?'' Loki said smiling and looking at the avengers. He waved his hand and green mist appeared and some funky looking things. Thor growled and swung his hammer. I ran up to Loki, fists in the air but he grabbed my throat before I could reach him. He pulled me in so I was facing the avengers and had my back up against his body.'' Not here.'' He growled. My view changed and we was on top of a business building. I seen all the avengers fighting below me.
'' I figured we could have some father-daughter bonding time. Alone.'' Loki said walking up beside me.'' Is this what you want? All this chaos and death?'' I asked mortified at the image that revolved in front of me. Aliens flying around and shooting innocent civilians, the avengers getting weaker and weaker. New York buildings on fire.'' You don't understand young on-'' I punched him in the nose and drew out a knife. Loki smiled and drew out his knife.'' No magic'' He said.
I nodded.
We circled at each other, no one blinked, no one attacked. So many thoughts where running through my mind right now. He's a god. How am I supposed to survive this. I took a deep breath and lunged at him, Poker face on.

He ducked my swing and slid past me, his knife scraped against my thigh. I gritted my teeth and spun so I was facing him. I attacked again as he lunged to the side, I spun around and sliced his cheek and kicked him in the back of the thigh. He went down. He moved his hair back and stood. This time, He lunged. I spun out the way and kicked his back. He flew to the ground. This shouldn't be this easy? Loki stood and rolled his shoulders.'' Lets step this up a notch.'' He murmured. He ran towards me and I dodged his swing but to be only kneed in the face. I fell onto my back and Loki came plunging down with his knife. I rolled to the right as I heard the knife smack off the ground. I jumped back up and tightened the grip on my knife. Loki disappeared and reappeared behind me. He kicked my legs and I fell to the ground, He kicked me in the face and the force spun my body. I was on the edge of the cliff. Loki came up too me and clicked me once again. This time, I flew off the cliff and gripped onto the side. I looked down and seen Steve looking up at me, I looked up and seen Loki looking down smugly.

I used all my strength to swing my leg onto the edge, Loki was kneeled down next to me and was watching me struggle. I started to dig the knife into my leg, the only think that was anchoring me to the building. I screamed in pain. I pulled my self up and spun around hitting loki in the face with my other leg. I laid on my back for a moment, trying to regain my strength but Loki climbed on top of me.'' You see this? You see what we're doing right now? This is because of you! I'm hurting you, because of you!.'' Loki yelled at me. My body was shaking with fear, this is the only time I've actually been so scared to die and I don't know why. Loki dug his fist into my waist and I felt something crack. I screamed in pain and looked away from him. He slapped me in the face and my head twisted. He pulled me up using my neck and threw me across the top of the building. I slammed into the little building bit that you went in to get to the stairs. I tried to get up onto my feet but my arms collapsed underneath me. I seen Loki coming and I fell back onto the floor. Tears where streaming down my face, pain erupted all over my body. Loki grabbed the hair on the back of my head and stood me up. He pulled me to the edge of the cliff.

He waved his hand and the avengers appeared behind us, He spun us around so we was facing them. Thors face dropped once he seen me, Nat and Clint looked shocked. Bruce looked sad and Steve looked angry. I glanced at Tony too see his face motionless, it looks like he was frozen. Or in thought. I tried to fight against Lokis strength but I couldn't. I was too weak. I always was weak. Tears where still streaming down my face. Loki pulled his arm back and I went with it. My toes were on the edge of the cliff. Thor was shouting. Loki held up his hand and held all the avengers back with his power. I looked at Tony in the eye and then up to Loki.

''What is it that you want? Power? Freedom? To rule earth? What is it?! To have power means to have people that notice you and follow you, no one will follow you because they're scared of you. If you become the ruler of earth who will help you? No one. But i bet there will be many people trying to stop you, and believe me they probably will. You always complained about wanting freedom, but from who? Asgard? You're away from Asgard? Odin? He didn't care about you anyway, he only cares when you cause chaos? Is that what you wanted all along, attention? You're going crazy Loki. You had everything anyone could dream off. A family, Thor still loves you. He's your brother and as much as you can deny it, you know it. I'm your bloody daughter, One day I would've come back to you. This is madness, This isn't you. I seen what you was like in the mansion, you treated me like a daughter. Without you or these I'd be lonely. You understand that. But, something's clouding your mind? I don't know what it is but we can help you. Loki. Please listen to me.'' I pleaded looking into his eyes.

Loki gripped onto me tighter.'' You have no idea what your on about, You think you could stop what I couldn't? I wouldn't be doing this if I knew how to stop it!'' He snapped at me.'' You can't take him down...No one can'' He whispered.'' So there is someone making you do this?'' I said gasping. Loki looked underneath me, then into my eyes.'' He murmured something and then...Everything started to go slow. Loki's grip loosened, the avengers eyes widened and I started falling. I didn't scream. What was the point. There was one thing that i would miss, I closed my eyes and there I saw it, the man that I loved. His brown eyes, his smile. I smiled. My body flew through the air. I took a deep breath in and everything went black as I hit something hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, thanks for reading this far.

I know this books been a change with the new authors and stuff but, The next one will be better because I have lots of ideas and stroylines to further on. Some are avengers and some and vampires.

Thanks for sticking so long

Vote. Comment, share

#cheers