Strangers in the night

I watched as the water turned red and swirled down the drain in the bathroom sink. I scrubbed my hands harder and harder. It wasn't coming off. I can't do anything right, I can't even wash my god damn hands! I yelled in anger and punched the sink. It collapsed to the floor and so did I. I leaned against the wall behind me and brought my knees up to my head. I let all the emotions out. I felt tears dripping onto my shirt. I lifted my head and looked up to the roof taking a steady breath. I heard the bathroom door open, I didn't move my head but I looked at the person. It was Tony. I sighed. I stood up and barges past him. Hitting his shoulder on my way past. He grabbed my arm "Are you seriously not going to forgive me?!'' He shouted in anger." Forgive you? Forgive you for what? Killing my bestfriend or having a crap alarm system." I yelled back." DANIELS DEATH WASNT MY FAULT SO DONT YOU DATE PIN THAT ON MY EMILY!" He yelled back.'' SO YOU DIDNT SET THE ALARM SYSTEM? THIS SINT YOUR TOWER? YOU DONT OWN JARVIS? YOU KNOW, JARVIS WHO SHOULD OF TOLD YOU SOMEONE WAS IN THE TOWER" I screamed back walking down the corridor." SO YOU EXPECT ME TO HAVE EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT? I MADE A MISTAKE EMILY EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES YOU JUST HAVE TO FORGIVE THE PEOPLE." Tony shouted back at me storming up to me." MISTAKES ARE LEAVING YOUR CAR UNLOCKED. OR FORGETTING TO CLOSE A WINDOW. NOT CAUSING DEATH." I screamed back." All I want you to do is forgive me Em." He said slowly looking down. I walked up to him and lifted his head." To get forgiveness you actually have to say sorry first" I said angrily and stormed down the corridor. "I'M DONE. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU." I stormed out the door and into the street.

Tony's P.O.V

I haven't apologised. Tony you fucking idiot. How can you forget to apologise.

Emily's P.O.V

I got outside and onto the street. It was raining and dark. I'm not going back. I zipped up my hoodie and pulled my hood up and ran. I don't know where I was running but I knew it would be away from him.

After 30 minutes of running I found myslef on a road next to a forest. I don't know where the road was or how to get back but I didn't care. I started to get a stitch so I went into a jog and stopped all together. I sat on a railing with bordered the road and on the other side was the woods. I sat down and took heavy breathes. I stood up to try and make my way back but a shooting pain went all around my back, I yelled in pain as my knees started shaking. I lifted up my top and seen purple and green bruising all around my lung. Shit. It's getting worse. I took a step forward but it felt like someone had stabbed my lung. I fell to the floor in pain. I started to feel myself drift into unconsciousness. I looked up at the sky, water splashed onto my face as I looked up to the stars. I heard a car noise as I drifted off into blackness.

"Emily barnes" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and a white light entered. I sat up. I looked around and seen I was on a bed." My name is Kimashu" A woman said walking towards me, she has bright blonde long hair and piercing blue eyes. She wore a long white dress and a fancy necklace." Where am I?" I said looking around." In between life and death" she said coming and sitting on the edge of my bed." Am I dead?" I said worridley." Tis not your time yet, but I have something for you. You may not appreciate it just yet but it'll make you do a lot of things you wouldn't off done without it." She said. Confusing." Give me your arm" she said kindly and softly. I raised my arm and moved closer to her. She put her hand around my arms and a piercing white light erupted from her palm.

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. I gasped awake and sat up. I opened my eyes and looked around, a strange guy was sat on the chair next to me. There was a plastic spoon next to me so I lifted it up and threw it at his head. He shot awake and looked around. He looked at me and smiled. He had brown hair and brown eyes, and a rather hot body." Hi" He said standing up." Hi" I questioned looking him up and down." I was the one who found you on the road, I brought you to the hospital" He said giving me and side smile." Um, thankyou." I said. The doctor came in and smiled at me." Glad to see you're awake, if it wasn't for your boyfriend bringing you in you may have not made it" He said taking his glasses off. I erupted into laughter." He's not my boyfriend. I don't even know the lad." I laughed. He chuckled next to me." You'll be getting released in about 20 minutes and you'll need to come in 3 times a week for a check up" He said nodding and walking out." Yey" I mumbled. I swung my legs round and stood up, as soon as I put weight on my legs as shooting pain shot up my side and I fell to the floor. Hot guy grabbed me as I fell." Thanks" I mumbled." Do you have sands lift home?" He said looking at me." Not really" I said sighing. I could call Tony but I don't want or need his help." I'll give you sands lift, where you going?" He said helping me out the door." Star- Avengers tower" I said sighing.

We got into his car and he helped me into his passenger seat." I'm Emily Barnes" I said looking out the window. "Grant ward" He said starting the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only a few people will know who he is.
Who do you think the tall person is who controls people?

Anyway
Thanks for reading this chapter

Vote, Comment, Share

Peace Ya'll (: