Another Story For Another Time

I gasped awake as a shooting pain hit my right cheek.'' Finally you're awake.'' He said sounding bored.'' Aw did you miss me Loki?'' I said sticking my bottom lip out.'' You know I'd prefer you to call me father.'' He said sitting in a chair opposite.'' No can do Daddio'' I replied, trying to hide a smirk.'' Why are you so difficult?'' He whispered loud enough for me to hear and rubbed his face leaning forward.'' Wow..'' I murmured.'' What?'' He said looking up from the ground to me.'' I was expecting you to either hit me or have a sassy comeback. I'm kind of disappointed.'' I smiled.'' Well I didn't deal with it.'' He said standing up.'' Why are being nice...Ish'' I said raising one eyebrow.'' You're my only daughter, only family. You may not know but family means a lot to me.'' He sighed. I widened my eyes. Was he being serious? Does he actually have a heart. I was brought back to the convocation, With Loki talking.'' That's why we should be on the same side.'' He said looking at me.'' I knew it.'' I whispered. Loki looked at me confused.'' All the mushy family talk, It was just because you want me on your side, you really don't have heart.'' I said slowly, Getting angry. Loki smiled.'' Damn, didn't think you'd catch on.'' He smirked.'' Well I am your daughter.'' I said. I tried getting out the bonds that were around my legs and arms. Yes, You probably guessed it. I'm tied to a chair. In a dark smelly damp room.'' If I join can I get out of this stinky room and into a nice one?'' I said looking at him in the eyes. He smiled at my question.'' You can get anything you want.'' He said walking close to me.'' Even Oreo Poptarts?'' I questioned. Loki laughed.'' Yes as many as you want.'' He said sitting across from me.'' If I join your side what do you want me to do?'' I asked raising one eyebrow. He thought for a moment.'' You'd need to look after the prisoners and...I'll think of more things.'' Loki said leaning in eagerly.'' Dude you have prisoners?'' I asked.'' Only two, they're soldiers that refused.'' I thought for a moment.'' Deal.''

''Wow!'' I gasped. I looked around my new room. King size bed with purple duvets and pillows. Black Curtains with a black carpet. In front of the bed there was a purple oval rug, To the right of my bed in the corner was a wardrobe, It was quite big a meter away from that there was dressers with makeup, Spay, body lotion and all that shizzle. And in the corner next to the one next to a door was a huge mirror. To the left there was a door, I walked up to the door and opened it to see a walk in shower and next to that was a toilet and next to that was a bath. Next to the door was a sink with a cupboard above that with mirrors on the door. I left the bathroom and spun around to see Loki. I jumped.'' Sorry didn't mean to walk in unannounced.'' He smirked.'' It's fine.'' I mumbled walking up to him. He was stood in front of my bed.'' So what do you think.'' He said spreading his arms.'' Its average.'' I said shrugging. His face fell. I scoffed, and he looked up.'' Wow, you really are my daughter.'' He said shaking his hair and laughing. I walked up to him and hugged him. He was surprised at first but put his arms around my shoulder. The door opened and I left Loki's arms. I looked at the door and seen a guard kind of soldier person. He asked to speak to Loki outside, Loki looked at me and smiled then walked out. I shivered, ew I actually just hugged him. I layed on my bed. Could I really get away with it? Pretending to be on his side? The avengers don't even know where I am, They're probably going to think I've actually swapped sides. I sighed and rolled of my bed and had a look In the mirror. I look like shit. I looked in my wardrobe. No way am I wearing a fucking dress. I went to my door and surprisingly it was opened. I need to find Loki and to get me some new clothes, cause there is no way in Odin that I am wearing a dress.

After about 30 minutes of wondering I still haven't found anyone. I spun around the corner and bumped into someone. I landed on my butt and looked up at the person.'' He watch we-'' She stopped herself as she gasped pulling me up.'' I am so sorry, I should of watched were I was going.'' She was about to walk of but I grabbed her arm. She tensed.'' Dude I'm not going to hurt you, Why are you so Scared of me?'' I asked amused.'' You, You're Loki's daughter right?'' She asked scared. I sighed nodding. Wait, was she scared of Loki.'' Bro I won't hurt you, I'm nothing like Lo-My father.'' I winced at calling him that. She relaxed a bit, She was going to walk off when I stopped her, ''Actually have you seen him? I need to find him because there is no way that I'm wearing a dress and this mansion house thingy is massive.'' I said.'' Master Loki went out, But if you want clothes I have some that I could give you till you get back?'' She asked smiling.'' Yeah thanks'' I looked down at her clothes, She was wearing high heeled boots, Blue jeans and a vest and a leather jacket. Hm, Good style. As we was about to walk i held out my hand ''Emily, But you can call me Em'' I smiled, She shook my hand.'' I'm Charlotte, But just call me Char.'' Yay friend.