Dropping in

''Who the hell is k-...Oh wait. Jessica Jones nemesis thing?'' I asked. I seen Kilgrave flinch when I mentioned the name.'' I thought you died?'' I asked furrowing my eyebrows.'' So did I.'' He said, an accent lingering in his speech. I seen him shoot a glance at Loki and he nodded. Kilgrave stood up and went somewhere, I didn't see where. I heard static through my ear piece, I slightly winced in pain. Loki stood up and pulled out a gun. Wait what. He shot the roof twice, ''Everybody out!'' He yelled, smiling. Everybody ran, leaving just me and him. I stood up slowly, scanning my surroundings. My eyes landed on the toilet door. Tony.'' Don't worry. Everyone's getting taken care off. I looked at him confused.'' All shall be explained.'' He said looking at me. I seen a knife on a table near by. I focused on the knife and opened my hand up slowly, the knife came flying to my hand but was cut off by Loki catching it in his hand. He tutted and threw the knife at the wall behind me.'' And here I thought you wasn't going to do something stupid.'' He shook his head. He lifted his hand up, and when he lowered it I felt a weight pressing down. My whole body fell to the floor, I winced in pain as I felt my side burning. He reached down and pulled out my ear piece, he looked at it.'' Come and get her.'' He said angrily and smashed it in his hand. I looked at the floor in defeat. He bent down and lifted my hand up,'' Giving up so easily?'' He asked. I spat in his face. He ragged my head and made me stand up. He placed a knife at my throat. All the avengers got pushed in, 2 men on each avenger, Minus Bruce. Kilgrave was stood next to Tony, his face had blood all over it, he looked up and his eyes widened. I gave a small smile. ''Waddup.'' I said nodding. I seen Tony smile. Loki held the knife closer, I felt my skin break and blood trickle down my neck.'' No talking from now.'' He said growling. He pulled out a gun with his other hand.'' You know.'' He started. He let go of me but flew me into a wall. I tried to get up but failed as I felt a force hold me down. Man I bet I have a double chin...so attractive. Loki waved about his gun.'' Guns aren't really my thing, I never know what to do with them.'' He said firing at a wall.'' Oops.'' He smiled.'' I mean...I could shoot anything.'' He said aiming it at Natasha and shooting her leg, He winced in pain. I seen Clint tense, otp.'' Or anyone.'' He said laughing, I seen blood on the floor around Nat. She's going to bleed out if we don't get out of here. Loki aimed the gun at me, I raised an eyebrow.'' Do it.'' I shrugged. I seen Tony tense up. And so did Loki. He aimed the gun at Tony,'' How about now?'' He said raising an eyebrow. I tensed slightly, my breath caught in my throat.'' Do it.'' I managed to let out, I couldn't let Loki know I had a weakness. I seen Tony's face drop. I seen Loki wasn't looking and winked at him. He smiled slightly.'' Anyway, enough of all this.'' He said clicking his fingers. I heard a piercing noise in my ears, I fell to the floor. Black.

I woke up to someone whistling ACDC, I opened my eyes. I sat up slowly, Looking around. I was in what looked like a cell, it was dark, damp and smelly with one bed. I looked across and seen Tony sat there, the source of the whistling.'' Sup nerd.'' I said smiling at him. His head turned my way.'' Well if it isn't the princess of geeks.'' He said standing up of his bed.'' Dude. What the fuck? I'm a fucking queen.'' I said laughing. I heard some keys rattling.'' Laugh it all up, you'll have no sense of humour after this.'' I heard someone say. 5 guards came and got us all out our cells, we walked down numerous white corridors until we stopped at 6 rooms, we all got took into one each.

Three weeks. Three weeks of endless torture, everyday. Everyday we'd be taken out for countless hours and tortured. At first it didn't take any effect on any of us, but now, now we don't talk to each other. The food we get given weakens us. Im powerless. Even Tony's lost his personality. I looked over and seen him leaned against his wall looking at the opposite wall. Loki wanted to destroy us. And he has. Clint was the first to go, Natasha tried to help...but Clint's gone. He doesn't look at anyone, he doesn't sleep. He doesn't do anything. Steve was second...I didn't really know what happened to him. Thor was the one to go after that, his took a massive effect on us all. Some night's all he would do is yell...and cry. He'd smash the walls and throw his food. The guards would have to knock him out. Natasha was the worst, I thought she'd be one of the last ones to go. But after Clint, she was emotional and weak. She tried, you could tell. I never heard her scream during the torture sessions, but the last one. She was the only one screaming. I don't know what they showed her, but whatever it was destroyed her. I went after, so I don't know how Tony took it. I knew everything after this wouldn't of been the same, and that destroyed me inside and out. I never thought I would of let Loki win, especially like this.'' C'mon, I didn't think you would of given up already.'' I lifted my head slowly, I seen my brother sat on my bed. Yey...Hallucinations.'' Daniel?'' I said tears threatening to fall.'' Don't let him win!'' He shouted.'' It's...It's not that easy. He's too strong for me, I'm weak.'' I said tears falling.'' Hey! You are a Barnes, They aren't weak. Are you really going to let someone like that take over you?'' He said standing up and coming to sit infront of me.'' What do I do?'' I said looking at him in the eyes.'' Don't forget who you are.'' He said kissing my head. I opened my eyes, and I was alone. Don't forget who you are. I looked around, everyone was silent. Time to pick it up a little.'' Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest...don't you cry no more.'' I sang. I stood up and used the bars on my cell as drums. I need a new songs.'' They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you.'' I started off quietly. Then I started yelling.'' BECAUSE THEY SLEEP WITH A GUN AND KEEP AND EYE ON YOUR SON. SO THEY CAN WATCH ALL THE THINGS YOU DO. THEY SAID ALL. TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME. THEY DONT CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEBODY BLEEDS.'' I heard someone mumbling.'' All the bands you could of chosen, and you choose mcr?'' I looked over and seen Tony leaned against the wall.'' Sup nerd.'' I said smiling.'' Greeting pri- i mean, Queen.'' He laughed.'' Good to av you back.'' He said winking.'' Likewise.'' I said bowing.'' Can you all shut it up there?'' I heard one of the guards shout.'' Ever done improv?'' He asked.'' Of course.'' I said smiling.

''So my lady how was your tea?'' Tony asked in a brittish accent.'' Ooooh absolutely dreadful dear sir, I spilt my tea all down my gown. It was horrendous .'' I replied in an accent.'' Yo fam I was 'anging round neighbourhood and seen ya, a chick like ya shouldn't be walkin' round without a man.'' Tony said doing a stupid fucking chavvy walk.'' I av a man fam, he just not wi me.'' I said gangster walking up to the cell bars. We both just burst out laughing.'' Will you lot shut up.'' I heard a guard say.'' Sos hard.'' Tony said in his gangster accent.'' Yo Tony, what d'ya think happened in Budapest?'' I said. He knew what I was trying to do.'' Um...Maybe Clint and Natasha has the sexxy times.'' He said winking.'' Well, that's my bet too, I mean. They are a cute couple ain't they?'' I said, listening for any reactions.'' Omg yes! The best.'' He said in a proper girly voice.'' Their kid would be fricking hot not going to lie, and it'd be so fit and healthy.'' I said thinking I leaned against the bars.'' What do you think they'd call the baby?'' He said.'' Stewart, Robert. I don't know. Shelly?'' I said.'' Shelly is horrible.'' I heard someone mumble. Tony's eyes lit when he heard the talking. Seeing him like that made me happy.'' So nice of you tine in Clint, took enough time.'' I heard Natasha say. 2 down...2 to go.'' Glad to have yous back.'' Tony laughed.

Time passed as we tried to think of how we would get Steve and Thor back.'' POPTARTS ARE EXTINCT.'' I yelled. No reply. Tony snickered.'' You think that would get him out? Pathetic.'' He laughed.'' 10 dollars say I can get him out first.'' He betted. I nodded.'' ASGARD BLEW UP?'' He yelled. Still no reply.'' let me have a go.'' Clint said.'' ASGARD IS UNDER ATTACK, THE FROST GIANTS ARE BACK AND LOKI HAS CAME BACK.'' He yelled. There was stirring but Thor didn't reply.'' THOR YOU BLONDE HAIRED ASS WHO NEEDS A HAIR CUT. YOU CANT LEAVE US SO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND HELP US.'' I screamed, the loudest I have in a long time.'' Lady Emily? Are the poptarts really extinct?'' He asked. I could hear he was shocked.'' No Thor, they'll probably live longer than us.'' I said smiling. I heard the chains on the door opened, Tony tensed. We already had out torture? What else is happening. Loki waltzed in, his smile dropped when he seen us all looking normal.'' Guards!'' He roared. One came in quietly, he had his head held high.'' Sir?'' He asked.'' Please care to explain why most of my prisoners are all lively today?'' He said turning and looking at me. I winked at him and smirked. I saw the anger in his eyes.'' I don't really know what happened sir, they was all quiet then the one with the black started singing, and then that man woke. Then they was having fun. Then they was shouting stuff and most of them was fine after that.'' He said looking at the floor sheepishly.'' And why didn't you stop them?'' Loki said turning around and looking at them.'' I-I.'' He was cut off with Loki pulling out a blade and slicing his throat. I stepped back in fear. A guard came in and pulled his body.'' Time for phase 2.'' He said nodding at one of his guards. The guard unlocked my cell and ragged me out. I was pulled into the corridor. I heard Tony shouting and banging. Another torture session? Loki turned around.'' I will have your mind now, you will be mine to lead and not even you can stop it.'' He said. He raised his hand to my head, I felt power run through all of my body. Blue covered my vision.

Tony's P.O.V:

I sat in my cell. It's not even been 2 minutes since they took her and I feel lost, why do I feel this way over her? It's crazy. I was brought out of my own world by the roof falling in. I jumped up and looked through the bars. After the dust cleared I seen The Hulk. Enzo and Jason swooped down on ropes.'' Just dropping in.'' Enzo said smirking. Good entrance. We all got out our cells, help from the hulk...obvs. We was all stood in the middle.'' Well isn't this a pleasant surprise.'' Loki said. I spun around and seen about 30 guards behind him. Emily stood next to him emotionless. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.'' See, you could all leave, but you won't be taking my daughter away from me. She won't come with you anyway. I control her mind from now until I say.'' He said smirking.'' Attack.'' He said simply. Emily walked up to me and punched me, I ducked her next punch, all chaos erupted.'' Come on Emily, Listen to my voice'' I muttered through gritted teeth. She grabbed my throat and smashed me against the wall. I looked at her face and I can't be certain but she done, or what looked like a wink. Is she still Emily?

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

SORRY FOR THE LATE PARAGRAPH

IT'S A CONFUSING CHAPTER SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
THX

Peace Ya'll ( :