We're Going On An Adventure...

I groggily woke up, I am totally not a morning person. I felt that I was on something hard, I slowly opened my eyes and seen that I had on Tony's chest and my leg bent on his waist, the quilt was over us and he had his arms pulled around me. I looked to my side and seen Max there sleeping but no sign of Natasha, I heard Tony waking up. I just pretended I woke up and took my leg of his waist and lifted my head up to see him looking at me.'' What?'' I asked as he took his arms from around me and put his hand through his hair and rubbed his face. I rolled of him and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I slowly stood up and walked out the door. And into the living room, I seen Natasha, Clint, Thor.....well everyone except Tony. Who strolled in sassily behind me. I glanced at him and seen him looking at me.

''You and Natasha look like your part of a break dance crew.'' Tony said looking me up and down.

''So what, I don't see what's the matter with that?'' I replied skeptically.

''Wait? Are you part of a break dance crew?'' Tony said almost laughing. Crap, how in gods name did he find out, he's only been here one night. One fricking night.

'' Maybe.'' I replied turning around and walking out into the kitchen. I made myself some coffee and grabbed some pop tarts and ice cream and walked back into were they were.'' What a healthy breakfast.'' Clint said laughing.'' Don't judge.'' I said sitting on the arm of the sofa and balancing myself as I cross my legs.'' I'm not going to judge.'' He said laughing and reaching across and grabbing a pop tart. I playfully glared at him and he started laughing.'' There's food and shit in the kitchen.......Go help yourself.'' I said and took a mouthful of pop tarts. Thor got up quickly and headed to the kitchen. I heard a smash coming from the avengers and all the avengers stood up on alert. I sat there raising an eyebrow. Max came out and was tangled in a lamp which he was pulling behind him. I burst out laughing and dropped my coffee and thighs. I gasped in pain and stood up. It cooled down.'' Shit, these were good clothes.'' I mumbled. There was a knock at the door. It was a parcel. Ha yes! My Ac-dc top came, Now I just need to wait for my My chemical romance one. I signed and closed the door smiling.'' What's that?'' Clint asked curiously.'' That my dear friend is a limited edition AcDc T-shirt.'' I said I placed the box on the sofa and opened it up and pulled it up. I walked into my room and put it on along with a pair of black jeans that had tears in the thigh. I walked through and seen the guys wearing Danny's clothes.

''Well, it's 2:00, We should start heading to the train station.'' I said grabbing my Panic at the disco leather jacket and pulling it on. All the avengers sorted themselves out and started walking out the door. I closed it behind us and we walked into the streets and ordered a taxi. Which Tony wasn't happy about but oh well, fuck him.'' Do you know exactly were we are going?'' Steve asked me.

''Were going on an adventure.'' I said exited.

'' Did you just quote The Hobbit?'' Tony asked me smirking.

''Maybe''

NEW CHAPTER IN LIKE AN HOUR..

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter

Vote, Comment, Share

Peace Ya'll :)