24

Niall's Pov

"But look how cute he is." I protested to Harry who didn't seem to care and proceeded to pick Brayden up but not before grabbing his blue elephant. Harry rolled his eyes when he saw the glare I was giving him and walked past me to the living room.

"He's not even awake Niall." Harry said laying Brayden down on the couch and putting skinny jeans and a white batman shirt on over Brayden's onesie. I huffed at his response but handed over his converse to Harry so he could finish getting him dressed.

"Fine but if he starts crying in the car you can deal with him because I'm not dealing with his crying when you're the one who woke him up." I said grabbing the keys to Harry's car and my jacket from the hook as Harry put Brayden in his car seat.
"And I will deal with him." Harry said pulling me into his arms and kissing me on the head lightly.

I relaxed in his arms and kissed him on the lips softly.
"I love you." Harry whispered kissing me on the neck softly.
"I love you too daddy." I replied kissing Harry on the lips again.
"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked. I nodded in response and went to the door while Harry grabbed Brayden and his bag.

"Let's go." I said opening the door and walking out to Harry's car. I got in the passenger seat and handed Harry his keys after he put Brayden in his car seat. Harry smiled at me and took the keys, starting the car and pulling out of the garage.

"So how far along do you think you are?" Harry asked as we drove to my doctors office.
"Maybe like two or three months? I don't remember when we first started trying." I said grabbing Harry's free hand and intertwining our fingers.
"At the most you'd be 4 months." Harry said turning to smile at me when he stopped at a red light.

"If I'm four months then we can find out the gender." I grinned kissing Harry quickly before he started to drive again.
"Right. When was the first time we had unprotected sex?" Harry said pulling into a parking spot.
"Like on purpose?" I said
"Well no if we did on accident then when was that?"

"Like 4 months ago. Brayden was what 10 months? Yeah 4 months ago." I said unbuckling and getting out of the car.
"Then I think it's a boy." Harry grinned grabbing Brayden and his blankie.
"If it's a boy we're naming him Riley." I said taking Brayden from Harry and nuzzling my nose into his neck.
"Deal as long as I chose the middle name." Harry grinned grabbing Brayden's bag and then locking his car as I walked towards the entrance.

"Deal." I smiled. Harry opened the door for me as I readjusted Brayden. We walked into the familiar doctors office and I sat down with Brayden while Harry signed me in. Harry smiled at me when he saw that I was looking at him and I returned the smile.

"Niall Horan?" The nurse said smiling in my direction when she saw me holding Brayden.
"First door on your right." She smiled. Harry and I turned into the room and I sat Brayden on Harry's lap before climbing up onto the table.
"Your doctor will be in in a minute." The nurse smiled before leaving.

I looked over at Harry while I nervously twiddled my thumbs and Harry must've sensed my nervousness because he sat Brayden in the chair and stood up in front of me. He grabbed my face and smiled, leaning in and kissing me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss and when he backed up I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

"Everything will be just fine." Harry smiled kissing me again and running his fingers through my hair.
"Ok." I smiled running my fingers through his freshly cut hair. Harry returned my smile and kissed me one more time before pulling back and standing next to Brayden who was intently playing on our iPad.

"Ok, who's ready to see this baby?" My doctor smiled entering the room and shaking Harry's hand and smiling at Brayden. I pulled my shirt up and laid back, unbuttoning my jeans button. My stomach was slightly rounded but you could still see my ab outlines, Harry said he loved when I was pregnant because my stomach was always so soft. I usually just smacked him.

My doctor put the wand on my stomach after applying gel. I smiled when I heard the heartbeat of our baby and saw Harry smiling out of the corner of my eye.
"Well it's for sure just one baby, and by the looks of it your baby is about 4 months along and is growing perfectly. I can tell the gender of you want to know." She said smiling at Harry and I as I nodded.
"Congratulations, it's another boy."

Harry had a huge grin on his face and Brayden looked at us curiously and then started clapping and giggling at us. My doctor smiled and then went to go grab pictures and let me clean off my stomach. Once I sat up Harry was right in front of me and kissed me right on the lips. We continued to kiss until Brayden squealed and looked at us before bursting into tears.

I got down and picked him up looking at him and realizing that he had dropped his sippy cup. Harry picked it up and handed it to me while I calmed Brayden down and then once we were done in the room and had our pictures I carried Brayden to the car while Harry followed behind with all of his stuff.

After loading Brayden into the car I sat in the passenger seat and waited for Harry to get in before attaching my lips to his.
"You know once we get home I'm going to fuck you so hard." Harry whispered nipping at my ear.
"Yeah and I wouldn't have it any other way, daddy."