17

Niall's Pov

I'm 8 and 1/2 months pregnant right now and I couldn't be happier. Harry and I move into our apartment in a month and school starts in two months. We already got all of our classes finalized so that we won't need a nanny at all. Since Harry, Louis, Liam and I are so smart we might graduate a year or two early according to our counselor. Harry, Louis, Liam and I are taking junior level classes and if we pass them then we will be seniors next year.

"Niall are you ready to go?" Harry asked appearing in my doorway. We were going to get a stroller for Brayden and Luke with Liam and Louis.
"Yeah. Can you help me though?" I questioned as Harry nodded and ran over to me picking me up as I squealed in shock.
"Haz! I meant with my jeans. Not getting out of bed." I said giggling like crazy.
"Well you should've said that." Harry laughed setting me on my feet and looking at me up and down.

"Harry. Stop." I whined as he licked his lips and pressed them against mine.
"Sorry babe but you look hot." Harry said resting his hand on my baby bump.
"I'm wearing your hoodie and jeans with Calvin Klein boxers that you can't even see. If anything you're the one that looks hot." I said as Harry kissed me again.
"Either way. You know I love anything you wear. I love you Niell." Harry whispered as I blushed.

"I love you too Harold." I said before pulling away and slipping on my converse. Harry walked over and zipped my jeans and buttoned them for me.
"Thank you daddy."
"Anything for you baby."

.............

"We should get a double stroller so we can watch each others kid." Louis said looking at the large selection of strollers.
"No Louis." Harry said shaking his head at Louis' antics.
"Harold this is not debatable. We are getting a double stroller." Louis declared as Liam rolled his eyes.
"No we're not Lewis." Harry said earning a glare from Louis.

"Harry."
"Louis."
"Harold."
"Lewis."
"Haz."

"Do not try me Lewis." Harry said as Louis sighed.
"Fine. We'll get regular strollers but don't even think about asking us to watch your child and expect me to take him outside with only one stroller." Louis said walking off with Liam following behind.

"Now which one do you want?" Harry asked turning and facing me. I pointed at a red one that I saw online. It was the best of the best. Harry nodded his head and checked it out. Once he made sure that it was safe which may or may not have consisted of him putting me in the stroller, we picked out the color that we wanted and got everything finalized Harry took it to the register and I paid for it.

We headed to the car and Harry put it in while Louis and Liam checked out. They picked out the same one as us but it was blue. Harry and I headed home while Louis and Liam went to go get food for all of us. Once we got to Liam and i's house and Harry had put the stroller away I headed upstairs and sat on the bed waiting for Harry.

"Did you need anything baby?" Harry questioned coming over to the bed as I nodded shyly.
"Can you put a nappy on me please. I was a good boy today." I said blushing as Harry kissed my face over and over again.
"Sure thing baby boy." Harry said unbuttoning my pants and sliding them down my legs before taking off my boxers and leaving me in his hoodie and a pair of socks. Harry grabbed a nappy and put it on me while I sucked on my thumb. Before Harry closed my nappy he started to stroke my cock.

I moaned as he slid his hand up and down and he smirked at me as I made grabby hands for him.
"Use your words baby. What do you want?" Harry whispered in my ear as I moaned again.
"I want you to fill me up with your willy daddy. All the way. Then cum inside me." I moaned as Harry unzipped his pants and took both his jeans and boxers off in one quick motion.

"If you get nice and stretched out I'll fill you up baby." Harry said handing me the lube bottle that we kept by the bed.
"Ok daddy. I'll be really quick." I said putting lube on three of my fingers and sliding one into my hole. I slid my finger in and out before adding another finger. I scissored my fingers a few times before adding a third finger and stretching myself even more. Harry grabbed my wrist once he thought I was stretched enough and then slipped his dick inside me.

"Oh. Daddy. Feels so good." I moaned as Harry thruster in and out of me at a rapid pace. He changed his angle slightly so he was nailing my prostate with each thrust.
"Daddy's close baby. Go ahead and cum." Harry moaned. I moaned before releasing all over our chest and Harry moaned as well before releasing inside of me.

Harry rode out his high and then cleaned us both off and finished putting my nappy on.
"Thank you daddy." I said sitting up and slipping on my previously discarded hoodie that was really Harry's.
"No, thank you baby. That was the best."

...........

Harry was in the kitchen with Liam washing dishes when Louis gasped. Soon after Louis gasped I gasped as I felt liquid come out of me that wasn't pee or cum.
"Daddy!" Louis and I screamed at the same time and Harry and Liam came sprinting in looking at us both with confused looks.

"Mine and Lou's water broke."